{ 0 1 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter One

Chapter One

Her car parked in front of a familiar big two story house.

“Welcome home Munyi,” the maids bowed as she exited out of her car. She took out the takeout food and handed it towards her maids.

“These are for you guys,” she said and headed into her house. She walked up towards her room and entered. She threw her bag on her bed and lay down on her back. Munyi stared into the ceiling of her room and sighed.

“If umma was here she wouldn’t be pressuring me to date someone,” she mumbled. “She wouldn’t be like appa and oppa.”

She let out another sigh and sat back up. Her head turned to the unfinished painting by the window. She got up and headed towards it.

"I should finish this up and show it to Mr. Sung tomorrow at school," she smiled and put on her painting apron. She grabbed her painting utensils and started off what she didn't finish earlier.

 



 

Yoongi arrived at his university and headed towards the music buildings. He heard a familiar song blast through the dance studio as he neared it. Yoongi opened the door and entered. He walked in and sat down as his friends stared at him.

"So how did it go?" Jimin stopped dancing and turned around. Yoongi repeated the scenes in his head and let out a small laughed, "Interesting."

"Interesting?" his friends now stared at him in shocked. This was the first time that he ever came back from a blind date and said it was interesting.

"Is our Suga hyung finally getting himself back on track?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder. He shook off Taehyung's arm and scoffed.

"What did this girl do to make you like this?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Did she praised herself like that last one? Or did she wanted to marry you like the first blind date?"

"No, she left before I got there," he said. "And she told the restaurant that I was going to pay for her takeout."

The 3 listened very closely and once Yoongi stopped, they burst out laughing.

"That's what you get for going half an hour late," Hoseok said shaking his head.

"You know how much I hate these blind dates," Yoongi added. "And how annoying my mother is always trying to find a new girl each week."

"She found quite the one today," Jimin tried to hold in his laughter only to earn a smack from Yoongi.

"Do you even know her name?" Taehyung asked and looked at Yoongi.

"Munyi, Kim Munyi," he simply replied.

"That name sounds familiar," Hoseok mumbled causing Yoongi to stare at him. "Doesn't it Jimin?"

"Oh! I heard Jaemi mentioning that name once," Jimin continued while Yoongi nodded his head. "She said something about painting? I don't quite remember."

"There's an art club here!" Taehyung chimed in.

"But why would an ignorant money digging girl come to a university like this?" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe she's like you hyung," Taehyung smirked. Yoongi glared at him, "She's nowhere near me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and nodded with sarcasm. Yoongi was going to hit Taehyung's head, but stopped when his phone rang. He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Your mother?" Hoseok asked knowing his facial expression. Yoongi turned off his phone and slipped it back in his pocket.

"I have to get going," he headed towards the door. "See you guys tomorrow."

The 3 waved bye to him, and went back to their practice. Yoongi left the university and entered his car. He drove off towards a familiar tall business building. Once he parked and stepped out, a bunch of workers had already stood in line.

"Welcome~" they all said and bowed. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked past them into the building.

"Where's my mother?" he asked.

"She's in her office," Mr. Kang, his assistant replied. Yoongi nodded and headed towards the elevator. He entered and pressed the level where his mother's office was at. Once the elevator went up and the doors opened, he could already see what was going to happen once he stepped into her office. Yoongi sighed and walked towards. He knocked on the door.

"Come in," he heard her voice. Yoongi opened the door and entered closing it behind him.

"Did my son answer you calls Mr. Kang?" his mother asked not paying any attention who entered. Her eyes were glued to the paper work she had on her desk that she didn't even realize it was Yoongi.

"Umma," he said. She stopped writing and looked up with a bright smile, "Yoongi!~"

She immediately stood up and ran towards him opening her arms for a hug. He stood still waiting for her impact. Mrs. Min hugged him tightly and dragged him towards to sit down.

"So how did the blind date go?" she asked excited to hear what he had to say.

"Great actually," he smirked. This caused Mrs. Min to smile even wider and moved closer to him.

"Umma, you just lost 556,367₩," he smiled.

"You bought her food?!" she asked and laughed. "That's so sweet of you Yoongi~ I thought you would leave her just after meeting her for 30 seconds! You know like you usually do~"

"No! Umma!" he shook his head. "I didn't buy food for her! She made me pay for it!"

"Of course you have to!" she said. "A gentleman must pay for his girl's food when they go eat out~"

Yoongi held his head in frustration and shook his head, "Umma, I didn't even get to meet her."

His mother's smile disappeared immediately, "What do you mean?"

"She left before I got there," he added.

"She left?" she tilted her head.

"I accident-," Yoongi spoke up but was stopped.

"Why did she leave?" she interrupted him.

"She left a note saying I'm by far the worst guy she has been set up with and not to keep her waiting," Yoongi said and made a face. "Isn't she just the nicest girl ever?"

"Aw how sweet~," his mother brightly smiled. Yoongi dropped his mouth in shock.

"Sweet?"

"She's honest!" his mother stood up. Yoongi scoffed and looked at his mother.

"Umma, she's a money digging-," before Yoongi could finish his mother interrupted him again.

"She's PERFECT!" Mrs. Min smiled and clapped her hands. "Yoongi, I want you to date her."

"Umma, she owes me half a million won," Yoongi noted.

"Let's set up another date, so you two can actually meet each other," she mumbled and headed towards her desk.

"Umma-,"

"Kim Munyi~ maybe I should meet her myself~"

"Umm-,"

"Yoongi, maybe we both should meet her~"

"Um-,"

"No, I don't want to ruin it for you."

Yoongi sighed and gave up. "I'm leaving, see you whenever."

"Oh bye Yoongi~" she smiled as Yoongi closed the door.

 



 

Munyi had finished her painting and dozed off on her bed that she didn't even realize her older brother knocking on the door. He opened and look to see her spread across her bed like a bear hibernating. He shook his head and entered closing the door behind him.

"Munyi-ah," he said.

"Hm?" she replied half asleep.

"How did the blind date go today?" he asked. She groaned and fixed her sleeping position to a more comfortable one.

"Wonderful?" she said. "Now leave Chihoon oppa, so I can peacefully sleep."

"I'm not leaving till you get up and tell me," he said taking a seat on her bed. Munyi slowly turned and glared at her older brother.

"So how was it?" he asked.

"I left before he arrived," she replied.

"Why?"

"I waited for more than 30 minutes and no one arrived," she replied annoyingly. "I want to sleep. I have early classes tomorrow."

"...you know we're only doing this to help you," he added. Munyi stopped and mumbled, "Can we not bring up the subject? You promised me."

"I know..." he said and stood up. "But stop building walls, and start seeing what's on the other side."

 


iapple's noteu

ok sorry for updating so slow ~

my school recently started again . my winter break was over T . T

anyways, leave some wonderful feedbacks and even some suggestions ?

ps. suga and munyi are going to meet soon hue hue hue O u O