{ 2 8 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight

The waiter came back to grabbed the empty plates of crumbs and cleaned up their table before leaving the room to the two. It was dark by now and Yoongi’s friends had invited the two of them to head out for the campfire outside by the beach. Yoongi rejected the offer at first because Munyi’s knee was still in the process of curing but she covered is mouth and smiled, “We’ll be there!~”

He widened his eyes, “I’m not going to carry you all the way to the beach.”

“Oh please as if I wanted you to,” Munyi rolled her eyes. “My knees a little bit better. I think I can walk now.”

When she stood up and took a step, her knee felt much better but she purposely lost balance just to joke around with Yoongi. He quickly caught her and shook his head, “Be careful Munyi~”

She chuckled, “I’m good~ I was just joking around~”

He shook his head and sighed, “Do you really want to go out when you’re at a state like this?”

She nodded her head quickly and pouted, “Please?”

He eyed her and after a long good minute he nodded, “Fine.”

She cheered and kissed his lips before dragging him towards the door.

“Hey! Hey!” he widened his eyes. “Your knee!”

“Ah, don’t worry about it~” she assured him that she was fine. Yoongi was about to argue more but Munyi covered his mouth with her hand and brightly smiled at him, “I’m perfectly fine~ let’s just enjoy tonight without any worries ok?”

He slowly nodded but took a hold of her hand and linked it together tightly. He pulled her closer to him and the two headed out. Jihoon was already there waiting for them as he chew down all the barbequed meat. It didn’t take that long before the two arrived at where everyone else was. They offered many drinks and food but the two just shook their head. They were good for now. As the food came to a stop, they all gathered around the fire and told various stories. It started off with how each couple met and then scary stories entered.

“I only thought it was a rumor but I personally think I witnessed it myself,” Rap Monster said as everyone moved in closer to hear the story.

“If I remember correctly, it was 4 years ago on this resort,” he began and hearing the last part everyone widened their eyes. “I heard from visitors that during midnight, if you were to talk a walk on this very exact beach, the cries of a baby will be heard. And if you get scared and run back to the hotel you will only come face to face with a girl dressed in a white dress covered in her own blood. I ignored that fact and on this one night when I decided to come take a walk on the beach to get my mind off of something I heard something. It wasn’t a baby’s cry rather it was…”

He looked around at each and everyone’s eyes.

“My sandals that were torn from my big feet,” he said and laughed. Everyone groaned and glared at him.

“You’re lame hyung!” Jungkook shouted and crossed his arms. “That wasn’t even scary!”

More ghost stories were told and the night ended quickly. They all headed back to the hotel together and went separate ways to their rooms. When Munyi and Yoongi entered their room, he grabbed a pillow from the bed and one of the extra blankets before heading to the sofa. Munyi wanted to say something but she held back.

“Goodnight Suga,” she said and slipped under the blankets. Her fixed his placed up and nodded, “Sleep tight Munyi-ah~”

As the lights turned off, Yoongi headed to his spot and fell asleep instantly. On the other hand, Munyi had tried multiple times to sleep but all those ghost stories were stuck in her head and no matter how much she tried to think of something else, they all return back. She would toss and turn around on the bed but it frightened her more. Her eyes were closed and the blanket covered her head. Suddenly a noise was heard almost like the footsteps of something. Munyi froze in her spot and didn’t dare to breathe. The noise had stopped suddenly. She didn’t want to peek out at the pitch black room because something could jump up at her rather it be Yoongi or a ghost. Her eyes started to water from her fears as her body began to shake.

“S-suga?” she said his name. No reply. She repeated his name numerous times but he was too deep into his sleep. There was no other choice but to get up and head towards him. If she didn’t make it then a scream was her alternative choice. Munyi took in a deep breath before holding her blanket tight around her and standing up. She headed for him quickly but her foot got caught onto the part of blanket that dragged on the floor and fell forwards. A loud thump was heard and Yoongi woke up.

“Munyi?” he looked around in the dark but couldn’t see anything. “Was that you?”

Whimpers of cries were heard and he quickly went to turn the lights on. He looked to see Munyi wrapped around in her blanket on the floor. He ran to her and removed the blanket. Her cheeks were stain with tears and her hair was a mess. She hugged him tightly without any other thought. His arms quickly wrapper around hers and caressed her back, “I’m here…”

“Don’t go~” she mumbled into his chest. He nodded and kissed her forehead, “I’ll sleep with you tonight ok?”

She nodded her head and he helped her up. Yoongi brought her to the bed and they both lay down with the lights on. Munyi snuggled closely to him as his arms wrapped around her.

“Let’s talk about something wonderful,” he suggested. Munyi nodded and looked up to see his face. One of his hands played with a strand of her hair as he started, “Remember when we first met?”

Looking back to it, Munyi nodded and chuckled, “You intended to save me but I ended up saving myself instead!”

“You were mean back then,” he pouted and playfully glared at her. She shrugged, “It wasn’t my fault you couldn’t knock out the guy before I did.”

“Are you insulting me?” he gasped as his hand held his heart. His sassy side appeared and she laughed even harder, “Oh Suga~”

They spent the next 6 hours up talking about whatever came to their mind. Although Yoongi was tired, he didn’t dare let his eyelids close on him. He stood up and made sure Munyi was comfortably in a good mood and fast asleep before sleeping himself. Munyi didn’t close her eyes until 7 in the morning so that day ended up being their night. Jihoon tried to get them to wake up but he didn’t want to bother their sweet time together, so he just left to do whatever he can before Munyi wakes up and holds him back. The morning became noon and soon enough dusk was biting in. Munyi slowly moved and her eyes opened to see Yoongi’s sleeping face. As her mind brings back what he did, a smile appeared on her lips. She moved up and kissed his cheek, “Thank you Suga~”

She was about to get up and wash up but Yoongi grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

“Let’s sleep some more~” he groaned and wrapped his arms around her. She laughed and shook her head, “I’m hungry!”

She struggled to get free but couldn’t due to his strong arms.

“Lips,” he said. She tilted her head, “Lips?”

He puckered his lips and chuckled, “A kiss on the lips and then we’ll be able to go eat breakfast.”

Munyi rolled her eyes and nodded and when he puckered his lips again she placed her arm on his lips. He cringed, “That’s not your lips!”

She laughed and backed away as his grip weakened. Munyi stood up and nodded at her success, “By the way, it should be almost dinner now.”

Yoongi looked out the window and shrugged, “It’s still food.”

As they got ready and headed out hand in hand, Yoongi’s sudden halt made Munyi turned back.

“Something wrong?” she asked and looked at his face. He smiled, “I just thought I left my wallet but it’s with me.”

She eyed him but nodded, “We should go eat something delicious outside of the hotel.”

He nodded as they entered the elevator. They talked about what they needed to eat and where it could be found as they left the hotel. For some odd reasons, there was a pain under Yoongi’s chest. He wasn’t sure what it was or how it was hurting, but it bothered him. As they walked down the street towards the restaurant, the pain grew. He held where it pained and wondered what was causing it.

“Are you okay?” Munyi asked looking at him weirdly. He moved his hand down and rubbed his stomach, “I’m just super hungry!”

Munyi chuckled and nodded, “Them let’s get inside and start ordering!”

They entered and got a table as the waiter took their orders. Yoongi looked through the list and as he read each name of the famous dishes his appetite had seem to disappeared. The pain had now moved lower and it was really disturbing him. Yoongi ordered the regular steak with fish curry as the side dish and Munyi ordered her food. He put aside the pain and tried to stay calm around her. She talked about the interior of the restaurant and many other stuff before the food arrived. Just staring at the food that the waiter placed in front of Yoongi made him sick. The smell of freshly cooked steak that he used to love the most was now something that irritated his breathing.

“I’m going to the restroom quickly,” he excused himself and headed off to the bathroom. Munyi turned to watch in confusion and waited. Yoongi entered the restroom and held the pain that was now stabbing his abdomen. He leaned against the sink and tried to even out his breathing. What exactly was wrong with him? One minute he was fine and then the next he felt like all his strength had failed on him.

“Are you okay?” a man asked just to make sure. Yoongi nodded and turned to the mirror. His face looked very pale and his vision was getting blurry. He fell to his bottom and held his right abdomen as the pain devoured his senses. The last thing he heard was the yelling of the man. Munyi waited as the food turned cold. She pouted and looked back to see if Yoongi was returning, but not a sight of him was seen. She turned back and stared at the food in front of her.

“Is he taking a-,” before she could finished her sentence a scream disrupted her.

“Who knows this young man?!” a voice shouted from behind. Munyi turned around and her eyes widened.

“Suga!” she got out of her seat and ran towards him. “Suga! What happened?!”

“I’ll explain later, do you have a ride to take him to the hospital?” the man asked. Munyi shook her head. The man offered to take them there and Yoongi was placed in the back seats of the car with Munyi as the man drove off to the hospital. Munyi held his pale face and made sure he was still breathing. As they reached the hospital, the man ran out and opened the door for Munyi. She got out and the two got Yoongi out without hurting him anywhere. The man carried Yoongi inside and the nurses railed a bed towards them. He was placed down and rolled away as they followed behind. Yoongi was taken into the emergency room while the man and Munyi waited outside.

“I was just about done washing my hands when he entered and boy he did not look well,” the man stated. “I asked if he was ok and he nodded, but right after he fell to the floor.”

Munyi’s lips quivered his shock as she listened to the story.

“He was just fine a couple minutes before we arrived at the restaurant,” she mumbled as her hand started to shake.

“You should get a hold of his parents,” the man said. “If it’s something serious, his parents will be needed.”

Munyi was about to nod her head when she realized. She knew nothing about his parent’s or does she even have any of their contacts. The man offered to stay until the doctor comes out to see the results. After 30 minutes, the doctor stepped out and looked at Munyi and the man.

“Where is Mrs. Min?” he asked.

“Mrs. Min?” Munyi tilted her head.

“Her son is in need of surgery now,” the doctor stated with such seriousness in his eyes. Munyi was confused, “Doctor, that’s Suga in there.”

“Suga?” the doctor said and quickly shook his head. “That young man in there is none other than Mr. Min Yoongi.”

Hearing that Munyi’s eyes widened, “W-what?”

“The young man you brought in is Min Yoongi,” the doctor said clearly and sighed as he turned around, “Someone get a hold of Mrs. Min right now!”

The nurses rushed around the placed as Munyi slowly fall back down into her seat.

“Are you okay?” the man asked. Munyi slowly shook her head, “H-he lied to me…”

“Wait, you didn’t know that was Min Yoongi?” the man asked. “I thought he was quite well known around here. It is his mother’s management.”

“Can I be alone…” her voice sounded very faint. The man nodded, “I’ll get going then…”

The man left as Munyi sat by herself. The nurses rushed around her looking for the contact of Mrs. Min. Her heart felt heavy and her mind went blank. She sat alone for another 30 minutes before Yoongi’s friends arrived along with his mother.

“Doctor!” Mrs. Min headed for the doctor and they entered a separate room.

“Noona!” Jihoon headed for her. “Are you okay?”

She slowly got up and walked towards Jin.

“Y-you’re not Yoongi are you?” her voice was cold as her head hung. Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin widened their eyes. Munyi looked up and glared at them, “He was right…I am stupid.”

And with those last words, Munyi ran out of the hospital without glancing back.

 


iapple's noteu

YASSS AN UPDATE!

so yeah munyi finds out about suga being yoongi >.<

hue hue hue i hope you enjoyed this update i much as i did ~

i didn't do my hw because i got really excited to finish it today and update it ; A ;

i shall suffer tomorrow lol oh wells enjoy the update and comment some love /throws heartss/