{ 2 1 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Munyi woke up the next day sitting up and grabbing her phone. She wanted to see if Suga was ok by now. She hesitated before clicking his name in her contacts. Munyi waited and soon he answered.

“Morning beautiful~” his voice was dry but he sounded alright. Munyi widened her eyes and scoffed, “Yah, I didn’t call so you can say those kinds of words to me idiot.”

“I know, you called because you’re worried,” he laughed it off. Munyi blushed even harder and pulled her phone back, “You’re annoying!”

She hung up and stomped her way to the bathroom to change and get ready for her afternoon class. Deep inside her heart was smiling brightly and she had an excited emotion spread throughout her body. Munyi arrived at the school parking and wondered if Suga was already here. His car wasn’t seen around so she shrugged and headed for her class. On the way there she saw multiple posters of an upcoming school sports event. She stopped and looked at the poster for quite awhile until an arm landed around her shoulders.

“Are you going to go with Suga?” Linah’s voice ran through Munyi’s ears. She removed Linah’s arms and laughed, “What?”

“Oh come on, you already confessed to me about it,” Linah elbowed her. “You should totally ask him to go and then confess!”

Munyi widened her eyes and covered her friend’s mouth. Linah laughed and nodded understanding.

“If you don’t do it, I will~” Linah stated as she pretended to walk away first. Munyi pulled her back and sighed, “How am I suppose to ask him to go…”

Linah looked at Munyi in disbelief and laughed, “You’re not serious about that question are you?”

“I’m serious,” her voice made Linah stopped. Linah cleared and shrugged, “Just do it how you would normally do it. Suga seems like the type to like anything.”

“Well that really helps,” Munyi nodded sarcastically and shrugged, “We’ll just have to wait and see. I have to get going.”

She headed off leaving Linah behind. Munyi got to her class on time and entered getting herself prepared for the lecture. She didn’t pay attention the whole time; instead she decided to write down what she should do, ways she could attempt to ask Suga and deciding whether she should ask him to the event or not. She finished her last idea and stopped suddenly staring back at the almost filled out paper in front of her. What was she doing? Munyi slightly shook her head. She knew exactly what she was doing. Thinking back to when they first met, Munyi just laughed to herself with a small smile pasted on her face.

“Ok, remember to do the assignment on page 204 in the textbook and finish up your research essay!” the teacher yelled making Munyi snapping out of her thoughts. She saw that her classmates were already packing up and leaving. She quickly packed up her things and headed out. Munyi was nervous as she headed out of her business class. It had been so long since she had these feelings. She could definitely feel the butterflies in her stomach with each step she took. She headed towards the music building and stopped to see Yoongi getting out of his car. She hesitated to yell his name but he beat her to it.

“Munyi!” he waved from where he stood. She widened her eyes and prevented her hand from waving back. She headed towards him and looked at him.

“You feeling better?” she asked. He slowly nodded, “Better than yesterday.”

“Oh…” she trialed off.

“I’m okay if you’re worried,” he laughed and patted her head. Munyi looked at him and she was sure time had slowed down. She could see sparkles around him and his gummy smile was certainly making her heart beat very fast. He removed his hand and looked at the music building, “I have a class soon, so I have-.”

Before he could finish Munyi spoke up, “You want to go to the sports event together?”

Yoongi froze for a minute there and a huge smile appeared on his face, “You can be my fan!”

He placed an arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Munyi furrowed her brows and looked at him, “Fan for what?”

“Ah, I’m in the basketball team for the sports event,” Yoongi replied. Munyi widened her eyes, “You?”

He nodded and smiled, “Maybe I can win the tournament with you cheering for me~”

He winked at her and smirked, “You’ll make all the other boys on the team jealous.”

Munyi scoffed and pushed Yoongi away, “I’m just going to be there to cheer on your teammates.”

“Yeah yeah yeah,” he removed his arm and nodded, “I have to get going, we can talk more about our date later~”

And with that Yoongi ran off towards the music building before Munyi could say anything. She scoffed and turned toward the art building. She reached her art class and entered taking a seat in her usual spot. She thought about what just happened and her mind flashed back to his gummy smile from earlier. Munyi covered to prevent other people from seeing her smile. She removed her hands from towards her heart that was still beating a bit faster than normal.

“It’s all his fault…” she mumbled and returned back to her painting. She grabbed her utensils and started to finish up one of her old paintings from long ago. As she immersed herself into her painting, time flew by and she didn’t even realize Yoongi had been in the room staring at her for about 20 minutes already. Munyi finished her painting and signed her name onto it. She stretched and yawn while standing up to put her painting away.

“Are you finally done?” Yoongi spoke up. Munyi stopped and turned around immediately.

“Suga?!” she widened her eyes. “W-wha-how long have you been sitting there?”

“Hmmm, about 20 minutes,” he replied and stookd up. “You didn’t answer my question.”

Munyi placed her painting away and nodded, “Yes, I’m done. Why?”

“I just wanted to walk you to your car that’s all,” he said heading towards her. He grabbed her bag before she could and swung it on his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” she asked. He didn’t reply but walked out of the room. Munyi shrugged and followed after him.

“So what made you suddenly want to go to the sports event?” he asked as they headed out of the building. Munyi shrugged, “I don’t know really.”

“Well, now I can be the reason,” he softly laughed.

“I guess,” she mumbled and widened her eyes. Yoongi laughed and nodded, “That’s good to hear.”

They reached her car and he handed her bag towards her.

“Drive safely home,” he patted her head and then pulled her into an unexpected hug. Munyi widened her eyes and broke away from the hug, “Thanks.”

He watched as she entered her car and left. Yoongi smiled as he watched her car disappear out of the parking lot.

 


iapple's noteu

ok just a short update ; A ;

omff i have school now for quite a long time already as you can see there hasn't been any updates ~

adding to that my classes are terrible and teachers just love to give stacks of homework out uggghh

and also it's currentl tennis season at my school so i won't have time to update a lot because tennis practices don't end until 6pm T^T

i'll try my best to update as much as i can ! ~ ~ i'm sorry my lovely subscriberss ! you guys have waited way too long and i feel so ashamed /.\