{ 0 4 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The week went by quickly and soon enough, it was Friday. Munyi woke up to a bunch of presents placed in her room and her younger brother running through the house screaming happy birthday. Munyi groaned and got off her bed. She washed up and headed out.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!” Jihoon screamed and attacked her with hugs. She laughed and hugged him back, “Thank you Jihoon. Now get off me.”

Jihoon backed away and smiled, “Noona, someone left a present by the door for you.”

“Ugh, Linah?” she looked at him. Jihoon shook his head, “It was a guy.”

Munyi stopped, “A guy?”

Jihoon nodded his head, “Let me go get the present~”

He ran off as Munyi slowly followed behind him. She entered the living room to see a nicely wrapped box.

“It’s it pretty noona?” Jihoon asked. Munyi shook her head, “It’s alright.”

Jihoon then pulled her closer and urged her to open it up. She nodded and ripped the wrapper and pulled off the lid of the box. She removed all the tissue papers and pulled out a small jar full of sugar.

“Is that a sugar jar?” Jihoon questioned and grabbed it from her hands. He observed it while Munyi pulled out the letter.

I thought you would need this :D  -Suga

Munyi scoffed and crumpled the paper throwing it into the box. She grabbed the sugar jar away from Jihoon and placed it in the box. She got up and grabbed the box into her arms.

“Where are you going noona?” he asked watching Munyi walked up the stairs.

“Get ready and go to school Jihoon, don’t into noona’s business,” she said. Jihoon pouted and glared at her. Munyi threw the box beside her trashcan and changed into some good looking clothes. After packing up, Munyi headed off to school. When she parked her car, Linah had already been waiting for her with someone she never had expected to stand there. She ignored the two and headed off to her class.

“That’s quite rude,” Yoongi mumbled. Munyi stopped and turned around, “What do you want me to do, greet you?”

Yoongi smirked, “I would love that, but you don’t seem to know how to.”

Munyi looked at him in disbelief, “I do know how to greet people, but why would I want to waste my energy greeting someone so useless?”

“You’re already wasting it talking to me now,” he added. Munyi stopped and stepped closer to Yoongi, “You’re really annoying.”

“I get that a lot,” he smiled. Munyi rolled her eyes and turned around heading off.

“Did you like the present?!” he yelled but Munyi placed her hand high and showed him her middle finger.

“Wow, nice way to piss of my friend,” Linah said but smiled. “But I like it!”

“Oh there’s still more to come,” Yoongi laughed and headed off to his class leaving Linah by herself.

 



 

The day went by fast for the two. Night bit in and morning showed up in a flash. Munyi was planning to sleep in the whole day, but was interrupted when a figure jumped in her bed.

“Why are you still asleep?!” Linah screamed jumping up and down.

“Ugh! LINAH!” Munyi sat up and glared at her friend. “Really?”

“Let’s go shopping for tonight’s big party!~” she sang. Munyi groaned and pushed her friend off of the bed. “NO.”

“Are you acting like a child with me now?” Linah got up from the floor and crossed her arms. “Young lady, you do not want me to really attack you. So get your booty up and let’s go.”

Linah started counting but Munyi made no movement, once Linah was done she jumped on top of Munyi and attacked her with tickles. Munyi fought and fell off her bed.

“Ugh fine!” Munyi yelled and groaned in pain. She stood up and rubbed her to ease out the pain. Munyi went to wash up and change. She stepped out and grabbed her bag. The two left towards the mall. Munyi didn’t even pay attention to what they were even looking for. She just followed Linah around and maybe took some glances at some casual clothes. Linah would then smack her arm saying this wasn’t what they came for. They day was basically spent buying the perfect dress and fixing themselves up. If was around 10 when the two arrived at the club. It was already full with people and some friends, in which only Linah knew. Every time Munyi walked, she would pull down her dress. It was a bit too short for her and she didn’t like it.

“Let’s go party~” Linah dragged Munyi towards the dance floor. She only stood and watched her friend jump up and down and even grinded on people. Munyi sneaked away and headed for the bar. She ordered a cup of wine and waited. Her eyes wondered around the flashy place. She was particularly looking for someone, but stopped on a certain different figure. Her heart dropped and she didn’t even hear the barista calling her that her drink was ready. She quickly turned around and stared at her drink. She didn’t feel like drinking it anymore. Her heart was beating faster and faster each time she thinks back to what she saw. She slightly turned to take a peek only to lock eyes with him. He noticed her and started bidding goodbye to the people he was talking to. Munyi quickly stood up and headed for the door acting like she didn’t see him.

“Munyi?” he called. She ignored him and squeezed through the people and headed towards the door. Of all days and years, she had to see him today. Munyi squeezed past the people and made it to the door only to bump into a figure.

“Woah, party’s over already?” the familiar voice made Munyi immediately look up.

“Suga!” she yelled and smiled. Yoongi looked at her weirdly, “Are you drunk?”

“No, no- uh- I can’t believe I’m going to say this,” she mumbled.

“Say what?” he asked.

“Help me,” she said. He looked at her and laughed only to see that her serious face meant that she really needed his help.

“Oh you’re serious,” he said. “Uh-.” He was going to say something when a voice interrupted him.

“Munyi!” the two turned around to see him, Park Hyungseok, Munyi’s ex-boyfriend. “I was calling your name. You didn’t hear me?”

“O-oh,” Munyi replied. “I-I didn’t hear.”

Yoongi looked at her and knew she was shaking inside. It was quiet weird for him. He had always seen her cold and strong but right now, she looked so vulnerable. Hyungseok looked towards Yoongi, “You are?”

“Ah, Suga,” Yoongi smiled. Hyungseok tried not to laugh and nodded, “Nice name, so Munyi I wanted to wish you a happy birthday~ it’s been awhile don’t you think?”

She only nodded her head.

“I saw you when you entered,” he smiled. “You were beautiful as always. But smile a bit. I kind of miss it.”

Hearing this Munyi scoffed. Yoongi only watched the two and was trying to figure out what they were. He saw that Munyi’s strong glance was coming back in her. She always had that look when he would annoy her. *Wait, how do I even know these stuff about her?* Yoongi thought and went back to staring at the two.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go dance?” Hyungseok put out his hand. Munyi looked down and pouted, “I’m sorry, but I already have a date.”

Hyungseok smirked, “I know you’re just using this guy to get back at me. Just stop Munyi. I know you still love me.”

Hearing this Munyi felt her heart ripping. It was true. It was so true that she still love him very much. She wanted to curse him off, but Yoongi spoke up instead with something that made her surprised.

“She’s not someone like you,” Suga put on a serious face. “Using me or not, I know she’s doing it for a purpose. And that is to show you what you’re missing out on.”

Hyungseok scoffed and glared at Yoongi, “That sad thing about that is, I’m not missing out.”

With that he turned and walked away. Yoongi walked after him and spun him around. He swung a sweet punch into the face of Hyungseok and turned back towards Munyi. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the club. She looked at Yoongi and stayed quiet. The two stopped in front of his car.

“Get in,” he said. Munyi nodded her head as she headed towards the passenger side and entered. Yoongi got in the driver’s side and looked at Munyi.

“You have no taste in guys,” he said and turned back to start the car.

“For a minute there I actually thought you were alright,” Munyi glared at Yoongi. “Just take me home. I ing hate today.”

Hearing this Yoongi drove off, he didn’t even bother asking where her house was because he wasn’t even taking her there. He drove through the dark city. It was almost midnight meaning Munyi’s birthday was going to be over soon.

“Where are you taking me?” she coldly asked. Yoongi parked his car near a market. Most of the stores were closed, but some were still open and about 3 to 5 people were around. Yoongi got out and walked over to her side. He opened the door but she didn’t bother to move an inch.

“Get out,” he said.

“This isn’t my house,” she would simply reply. Yoongi got tired of her stubborn answers and grabbed her arm. He pulled her out and locked his car doors. Yoongi grabbed her wrist and dragged her down the street.

“Y-yah! Where are you taking me?!” she would yell. Yoongi would turn back and glare at her, “Lower your voice.”

Munyi scoffed but did as told. He finally stopped in front of a meat vending cart. He looked at his watch and saw that there was only 20 minutes left on the clock before it strikes 12. He quickly released her wrist and ordered two sets of their night special. He turned and looked at Munyi. She was hugging herself as the night was a bit cold. He looked at her and then took off his coat.

“Here,” he handed it towards her. She looked at it and didn’t dare to take it, “I don’t need that.”

“Stop being such a brat and just cover yourself before you die of the cold,” he said and threw his coat at her face. She caught it and cursed at him under her breath. The food came in 5 minutes before 12. Yoongi dragged her to sit down. Munyi stared at the big plate of nicely cooked meat, rice, along with a bunch of other food.

“Eat up,” he said. She looked at him and back at the food.

“But before you do, make a birthday wish,” he slightly smiled, “You only have 1 minute left.”

Munyi looked at him in disbelief but something felt good this time inside her. She closed her eyes and made a wish before opening then again and digging down on the food. They were almost done on the food, when Munyi spoke up.

“You’re still annoying,” she said. Yoongi only laughed and nodded. He paid for the food and stood up. Munyi finished and they headed back. The two got into the car and she told him her address. He drove off. The ride back home was quiet and no one bothered to speak. When Yoongi reached her house, he parked his car. Munyi opened the door and before closing it she mumbled something that made Yoongi formed a small smile.

“Thank you.”

 


iapple's noteu

gah i updated for you guys ~

i feel like i'm rushing this story . - .

tell me if i am . oh god . other than that i really liked this chapter .

hue hue hue O u O

how do you guys like it so far ? ? ? ~

anyways did you all see 'Boy In Luv' MV ? some parts got me confused but overall it was perf .