{ 1 1 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

The art club president stood in the front while all the other club members walked smiling at her. Munyi walked in and greeted her and took her seat beside a club member.

“Hey,” she smiled and greeted Munyi. Munyi bowed and looked to where the club president was.

“As you all know Miss Kim Munyi,” the president looked at her. “Was placed first again in the Annual Art Show Auction! I was surprised you went with a new style this year Munyi.”

“A-ah, thank you,” Munyi slightly smiled. She suddenly felt a pair of hands on her shoulder.

“I know that painting isn’t your style,” she whispered. Munyi looked to who the hand belonged to.

“I’m Jaemi,” she smiled. “Uh, you never really talk to anyone in this club so you probably don’t know me.”

Munyi just looked at her.

“I’ll tell you more after the meeting,” Jaemi whispered as the club president started talking again.

“As you all know, seniors from all over the highschools will be taking a visit on our campus next week,” she stated. “In order for those seniors who are entering our school next year to sign up for our club, we must do something fun and eye catching. I have planned some activities out, but would also love to get some ideas from you all.”

The club president talked more and got a lot of responses from the club members. The meeting soon came to an end and the students left. Munyi had totally forgotten about Jaemi until she was pulled aside while exiting the art room.

“Why are you pulling on me?” Munyi was slightly glaring at Jaemi. She quickly released Munyi’s arm and bowed, “I’m sorry~”

Munyi scoffed, “So what is it that you wanted to tell me?”

“I was in the art room that day,” Jaemi stated. “I saw that these 3 girls were doing something. I thought it was their painting so I didn’t bother, until they left and you came running in grabbing it. You left before I could get ahold of you.”

Munyi looked at Jaemi and thought whether she should believe Jaemi or not.

“Do you know their names?” Munyi asked. Jaemi shook her head.

“Then there’s really no point in you telling me this,” Munyi said and walked away towards Linah’s waiting figure at the end of the art building. Jaemi stood and watch Munyi walked away.

“Who’s that girl?” Linah asked. Munyi shook her head and walked past Linah.

“Hey,” Linah followed after her. “I want to go clubbing this weekend.”

“Don’t you always go clubbing every weekend?” Munyi asked. Linah laughed, “No~”

Munyi just nodded and continued walking, “So where do you plan to hang out?”

“I was thinking maybe some ice cream and heart-to-heart talks at my place,” Linah smiled. “We haven’t had one since…then.”

Munyi looked at Linah with a blank face before her slight smile appeared, “Alright~”

Linah was a bit taken back at first, because Munyi was always annoyed of her. Linah brightly smiled, “This is going to be fun~”

The two got into their own cars and headed towards Linah’s house.

 



 

“How long have I’ve not been here?” Munyi asked taking a seat on Linah’s bed.

“Long,” Linah replied taking a seat right beside her. Munyi looked around Linah’s room and saw that it was well organized and neat. The house maid brought in one ice cream bucket and left. Munyi and Linah sat on the bed starting off on the ice cream.

“So anything new?” Linah asked. Munyi shook her head, “You?”

“I’ve been talking with this guy,” Linah replied. “He’s really sweet and caring and-.”

“I get it,” Munyi said. “He’s perfect right?”

Linah laughed and nodded.

“So how does he look like?” she asked. Linah took out her phone and showed Munyi his picture.

“Hmmm not bad,” Munyi nodded taking another scoop of ice cream. It became quiet and the only sounds were their breathing and the sound of them eating ice cream. Linah looked at Munyi and smiled, “I’m sorry.”

Munyi looked at Linah confused, “Sorry?”

“Eh, you know why I’m sorry,” Linah said. Munyi shook her head because she didn’t really know why. Linah shook her head, “I’m sorry I’ve been quite an asshoe.”

“What do you mean by that?” Munyi asked.

“I didn’t do much to help you cheer up when you were down,” she started off. “When you needed me the most, I wasn’t able to help you. I thought the only way to bring you back up was to take you out and had fun. But obviously, clubbing wasn’t fun. I’m your best friend and I’ve basically failed to match the criteria of it. Basically I big time of being a good friend.”

Munyi just kept staring at Linah and suddenly started laughing. Linah playfully glared at her, “This isn’t something to laugh for. I worked hard on that speech you know~”

“I hope you know that you’re still a good friend,” Munyi calmed down on her laughs and spoke up. “I think I’m starting to notice more things now than before.”

“Like Suga,” Linah pretended to cough. Munyi nodded, “Yes like Suga.”

Linah widened her eyes and was slightly open.

“Did you just say what I thought you said?” Linah asked.

“I’m not going to repeat myself,” she replied. “Anyways, you got me to be open again so don’t think you’re not good.”

Linah smiled and tackled Munyi with a tight hug.

“I’m still waiting for the real you to return back you know,” Linah got up and ate some more ice cream. Munyi didn’t reply but thought for a couple of seconds.

“I-i-,” Munyi was stuttering. “I-I have to tell you something.”

“What?” Linah asked taking a huge scoop of ice cream.

“I-I don’t know…” Munyi finally let it out. “I’m having those same feelings…”

“What same feelings?” Linah asked before Munyi even finished her sentence.

“When I was with Hyungseok…” she mumbled. Linah was confused at first until it finally got through her head.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Linah yelled this times almost knocking over the ice cream bucket. “WHO?!”

Munyi stayed quiet and didn’t reply. Linah then gasped, “IIIIIIIIIIIIII KKKKKKNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW IIIIITTTTTTTT!!!~~ I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!”

She was jumping around her room like a crazy little kid with sugar rush.

“OH MY…oh my…” Linah stopped and tried to even out her breathing. “Oh my…I can’t believe it…”

“It’s weird I think,” Munyi stated trying to calmly eat some ice cream to help cool her down. “I hate him, but I can’t help but text him back when he texts me. When he’s not around I don’t feel as happy as I should. When he gets near me my heart started to beat faster. What is this Linah? Tell me so I can get rid of it~”

Linah walked up to Munyi and held her shoulders, “Let me tell you…it’s called the Suga Disorder."