{ 0 2 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Munyi was still sleeping peacefully until her alarm went off. She groaned and slowly reached for her phone. She grabbed it and pulled it towards her. 6:00AM flashed on her screen as she looked at it. Munyi slowly sat up and dragged herself to the bathroom. She slipped on a regular v-neck white shirt and a cardigan along with some straight jeans and her converse shoes. After giving herself one last look in the mirror, she packed up her things and headed downstairs. Breakfast was already prepared on the table for her. She tried to finish it as quickly as possible. Once Munyi had finished, she grabbed her painting and her bag and headed off for school. She parked her car and got everything she needed out. After locking her doors, she headed off for the art building.

"Morning Mr. Sung," Munyi greeted once she entered her art class. The teacher looked up and smiled, "Morning Munyi, oh- is that the finished painting?"

She smiled and nodded slowly placing her painting canvas on the easel. She removed the covering as Mr. Sung walked towards her.

"I'm always impressed by your artwork Ms. Kim," he smiled.

"Thank you sir," she bowed and excused herself. She headed out the art building and towards the business building. Her first class was there on the second floor. Munyi entered and sat in her usual seat. She pulled out her notebooks and pencil and prepared herself for another boring lecture by the professor. After what seem like forever the class was finally done. Munyi was glad she only had 2 classes that day. Her next class doesn’t start till 2pm, so she decided to head towards the art building. Mr. Sung always welcome her there even though he has a class to teach. She would sit at the back like usual and start on her painting. She was so concentrated into her painting she didn't even realize the time. Mr. Sung had walk up to her and tapped her shoulder. She moved her attention towards him.

"What is it Mr. Sung?" she asked.

"Don't you have a class soon?" he said. Munyi laughed and shook her head. She pulled out her phone and looked at the time. Her eyes widened and she quickly stood up.

"," she cursed and quickly apologized. Munyi threw all her tools inside her bag and swung it around her shoulders.

"Thank you Mr. Sung~" she smiled and bowed. He nodded back as she ran out the door. If she doesn't fasten up her running then she will surely be late. She only has 5 minutes left and the math building was far from where the art building was. She ran through the school campus almost tripping on the way there. When she turned the corner, a figure had collided into her. She flew back and landed on her flat on her . Munyi groaned and cursed in her head. The figure quickly helped her up and apologized. She didn't even bother to look at the person's face. Getting to class on time was way more important. Munyi ran off and into the business building. Luckily her class was on the bottom floor. She ran towards the door and busted through. Almost everyone was in class in their seats. They all stared at her as she headed towards her seat.

"You're late," she could hear her professor say. Munyi only bowed and sat down. She pulled out her textbook and notebook along with her pencil bag. She sighed and stared at the board. It was going to be another long boring lecture. As the time flew by slowly, Munyi did her best not to doze off. When the teach announced that it was the end of class, Munyi smiled and packed up. Her classes were done for the day, so that means she can go back to finishing her painting. Munyi headed out and back towards the art building. As she walked out, it was already dark. The sun was close to disappearing from sight. Munyi pulled her phone out and looked at the time. It was almost 8pm.

"I should just head home..." she mumbled. "But then again, I could finish half the painting tonight..."

After deciding what to do, Munyi headed towards the art building. She reached her art class and entered.

"Don't tell me you're here to finish up your painting?" Mr. Sung asked seeing her. She smiled, "I was going to, but I just came to pick it up. I will finish it at home tomorrow since I don't have classes until 3."

"Alright, don't overwork yourself," he said. Munyi nodded and headed towards her unfinished painting. She wrapped it up and bid goodbye to Mr. Sung. Munyi headed out and towards her car. When she reached her car, she was struggling to get her keys out. She almost tripped and lost balance walking down the curb and dropped her bag spilling her items in her bag.

"Ugh really?" she sighed and bent down to pick up her bag. Once she finish and stood up a figure had appeared in front of her.

"Hey," he smiled which quickly formed into a smirk. Munyi rolled her eyes, "What do you want? Money?"

The guy shook his head and walked closer to her as she took a step back.

"All I want is a taste of you that's all," he smiled and continued walking towards Munyi. She scoffed and then sweetly smiled, "You want a taste of me huh?"

She walked towards him as he bite his lips and nodded his head. She her lips and kicked his shin. He screamed in pain as Munyi walked around him. He quickly limped behind her and grabbed her wrist.

"Don't go~" he said and pulled Munyi back. He moved in for a kiss but Munyi used her painting to block him. She then hit the guy in the face.

"You ert!" she yelled and tried to tug her arm away. He tightened his grip and grabbed a hold of Munyi's cardigan. He pulled it tearing the buttons off on the way. Munyi widened her eyes and before she could do anything another figure had appeared. He pulled the ert away from her and punch the guy in the face.

"It isn't very nice of you to do this to a women," her savior stated while fixing his coat. Munyi didn't even bother looking at who saved her, she was more caught up on her torn cardigan. The ert stood up and glared at the guy who saved her.

"Who are you to bother in my business?" he yelled.

"Suga's th-," but before the guy could even finish his reply, Munyi had stomped her way towards the ert.

"Yah!" she hit him on the head. "Do you know how much this cardigan was?! Do you have money to buy me a new one?! AISH!"

She continued beating down the ert until he caught her wrist. She glared at him and kicked his manhood. He loosen his grip on her wrist and fell down.

"Aish really?" she fixed her hair and turned around to finally come face to face with her savior. His eyes were wide open and even his jaw was slightly dropped. She scoffed and walked past him, "Acting like you never seen a girl beat up a guy before."

He closed his jaw and turned around following after her. Munyi had finally found her car keys and opened her door. She stuffed her painting in the passenger seat along with her bag. She took off her cardigan and threw it in the back seats of her car. Munyi opened her door car and was about to entered when her savior spoke up.

"Don't I get a thanks?" he asked. Munyi entered her car and rolled down her windows.

"If you saved me before that erted jerk ruined my cardigan then of course you deserve a thanks, but sorry you didn't," she said and did a slight pout. The guy scoffed and walked towards her car, "Who do you think you are?"

"Kim Munyi," she smiled and rolled up her windows. She backed her car and drove off leaving her savior in shocked.

"Kim Munyi eh?" a small laugh escaped from his mouth. "This is such a small world."

 


iapple's noteu

i'm terribly sorry for not updating any faster ~ /bows

i will try my best to update again ~ so please be patient ~

so how do you like their meeting ? ehehehe

leave wonderful comments for me to read ;D