{ 1 0 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

“!” Taehyung and Hoseok cursed and looked at each other. Hoseok grabbed his phone out and dialed Yoongi’s number. They peeked from the side to look. Yoongi looked at his phone and answered.

“What?” he asked.

“Hyung! M-miyoung is behind you and Munyi!” Hoseok tried to sound calm.

“What?” his voice got louder causing Munyi look at him weirdly. Yoongi slightly smiled at her and returned back to the call, “Where are you guys at?”

“We’re near the entrance,” Hoseok replied. “Hyung you better do something before Miyoung comes after you and then you’re REALLY DOOMED!”

Yoongi looked at Munyi and excused himself from the table. He headed towards where the restrooms were.

“Why is she here?” Yoongi asked.

“Hyung does it look like we know why she’s here?” Hoseok asked. “Yah, just drag Munyi out of there! Why are you walking over to the restrooms?!”

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung continued to argue. On the other hand, Munyi shrugged and continue on her food. She was still peacefully eating when a figure had taken Yoongi’s seat. Munyi looked up to see Miyoung.

“Hello there,” Miyoung smiled brightly. Munyi laughed and greeted her back.

“What’s so funny?” Miyoung’s face now changed.

“Oh nothing really, but the fact that you’re trying quite hard to be nice,” Munyi smiled at her. Miyoung scoffed, “I can’t believe this…”

“Believe what?” she asked.

“Why would he go after a girl like you?” Miyoung gave her a disgusted look. “I’m way prettier, rich, and my personality is better than yours.”

“Ahhh,” Munyi nodded her head. “And does it look like I really care about that?”

Miyoung glared at her, “You need to shut your ugly mouth and stay away from Yoongi.”

Munyi tilted her head. *this girl is going after Yoongi too? Wow, someone’s really a money digger.*

“Take him, I don’t want him,” Munyi smiled. Miyoung glared at her, “Keep your words.”

“I will, now leave, you’re making me lose my appetite,” Munyi said. Miyoung stood up and left the table as Yoongi took the seat quickly.

“What did she say to you?” he asked. Munyi looked at Yoongi, “Nothing much, but she didn’t talk about you. She talked about Yoongi. Someone’s really desperate for money.”

Munyi went back to her food as Yoongi sat there thinking.

“Are you going to eat?” she asked. He nodded and ate his food but his phone rang again. He looked at the caller ID and groaned.

“What?” he answered.

“Hyung! What did Miyoung say?” Taehyung and Hoseok were curious. Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Just come over here and find out yourself.”

With that he hung up.

“They’re by the door aren’t they,” Munyi laughed. “Your friends are quite stupid.”

“They are,” Yoongi nodded. The two finished eating while Hoseok and Taehyung decided to leave the restaurant. After paying, the two left the place.

 



 

Munyi reached her house and parked her car. She grabbed her things and headed towards the front door. The maid opened it and greeted her. Munyi greeted her back and walked in with the maid following after her.

“A man called today looking for you,” the maid stated.

“Was it Yoongi?” Munyi asked with no interest.

“No,” the maid replied. Munyi looked at her, “Who was it?”

The maid was struggling to reply to her.

“I-it was Hyungseok,” the maid finally stated. Munyi didn’t even bother to wait and listen to what the maid had to say. She turned around and headed towards her room. She shut the door behind her and placed her bag on her bed. She remembered about the money grant and looked through her bag. She took it out and stared at it.

“M?” she mumbled. She really wanted to thank the person who bought her painting but who the hell was M. Munyi shook her head and placed the money on her desk. She changed her clothes and headed out to sleep. On the other hand, Yoongi was driving home or maybe it was more like cruising the night city streets. He couldn’t help but thought about today. He did something crazy but somehow he enjoyed it. Yoongi looked at his rearview mirror to see the object in his back car seat. He laughed and continued looking back at the road. *maybe it is time to move on…*

 



 

Munyi woke up the next day and headed towards school. She parked her car and felt the empty parking spot next to her.

“He doesn’t have classes today?” she asked but shrugged and grabbed her bag. Munyi locked her car and headed towards the business building. Her lectures felt like it gets longer and longer every day. The professor’s mouth was talking non-stop. Munyi wrote down all the notes and tried to understand what her professor was saying. After 2 hours, the class finally ended. Munyi stretched and stood up. She packed up her things and headed out. She continued walking when her phone buzzed loudly. Munyi reached her hands into her pocket and brought out her phone. A text message was sent.

'Urgent art club meeting today in A12 at 12pm!' –Art Club President

Munyi looked at the time. It was only 10am. She still had 2 more hours on her hand. She exited the business building and towards her car. The parking lot next to her car was still empty. She stopped walking and was taken aback by her own actions. *why am I bothered that he’s not here?...psh you’re stupid Munyi…*

Munyi decided to head towards the café near the music building. She entered and took a seat with her phone in her hand. She went through her phone trying to find something to do. Munyi stopped when a figure took a seat in front of her.

“Yah,” her familiar voice rang through Munyi’s ear. She looked up and gave her a disgusted look.

“Don’t give me that face~” Linah whined. Munyi ignored her and went back to her phone.

“Texting Suga?” Linah asked. Munyi scoffed and shook her head.

“You know I’ve been seeing you with Suga lately,” Linah started smiling at Munyi. “You don’t even spend time with me anymore~”

“You’re the one not spending time with me,” Munyi stated.

“Let’s hang out then~” she sang.

“I have a meeting at 12,” Munyi replied. Linah looked at her watch, “Girl that’s in 2 hours.”

“And…” Munyi looked at her phone and noticed a text message.

'You at school?' – Suga

She scoffed and ignored Linah’s existence while replying back to him.

'Why? Bored at home?' – Munyi

Linah looked at her and rolled her eyes, “Is that Suga?”

Munyi didn’t even reply to Linah, she was too caught up on the messages.

'Heck yeah. My class got canceled today. You busy at the moment?' – Suga

For some reasons Munyi replied to him without a second thought.

'You planning to treat me to something again?' –Munyi

'Ice cream? :D' –Suga

'Where at?' –Munyi

'The ice cream shop near the university.' –Suga

'Alright, see you in 5 minutes.' –Munyi

She closed her phone and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Linah asked.

“Chihoon wants to see me,” Munyi replied. “We’ll hang out after my art club meeting.”

“Promise?” Linah said. Munyi nodded and headed out of the café. She headed towards her car and entered. She took a seat in the driver’s spot and sat there for quite a while. *why did I agree to go eat ice cream?...*

She could feel her heart beat a little faster than usual as a rush of excitement ran through her. Munyi shook her head and put in her keys. She started her car and drove off to the ice cream shop. When she got there, she was shock to see Yoongi already inside waiting for her. Munyi parked her car and got out locking it on the way. She entered the store and he noticed her. Yoongi stood up and headed towards her.

“Hey,” he smiled. And there it was again. That fast beating pace in her heart. Munyi didn’t reply back to him until he nudged her.

“Hey,” she replied coldly.

“Something happened?” he asked. She shook her head. Yoongi wasn’t convinced but he knew she wouldn’t tell him. The two headed towards the cashier and ordered their ice cream. They took a seat in silence. Munyi would glance at him but then back once he looked at her. He noticed it but kept still. *something is definitely wrong here.* Munyi thought and cursed herself.

“You know what I notice…” Yoongi trailed his sentence. Munyi looked at him. He moved closer and nudge for her to do the same. She only moved a bit closer and stared at him.

“You’re obviously falling for me,” he whispered. Munyi moved back away instantly and scoffed, “Excuse me?”

Yoongi smiled, “Don’t worry I’ll keep it a secret.”

“Psh,” Munyi glared at him. “You’re annoying.”

“You’re welcome~” he brightly smiled at her. It wasn't a normal smile but his gummy smile that showed his top teeth and gums. Munyi rolled her eyes and continue eating her ice cream trying to keep her calm.

 


iapple's noteu

updated ! gah sorry for taking so long ~

as you can tell someone is starting to develop feelings XD

woot woot woot ~ hehehe i hope you liked the update ~

i've been really busy lately and my sister's computer broke so i'm using my brother's laptop ~

it'll take quite awhile to update so please be patient ! ok ? :D

feedbacks and lovely comments at loved so drop some in the comment section ! <3