{ 0 6 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Munyi arrived home to see her father's car outside. She tilted her head and was wondering why. He was always at work and never came home around this time of the day. When Munyi reached the front of her house, the maid came by.

"Mr. Kim is looking for you," the maid said. Munyi nodded and headed inside towards the living room. Her father was reading a newspaper while drinking some tea.

"You're home early," Munyi said.

"Munyi!~" he smiled and placed his cup of tea down along with the newspaper. "Come have a seat, I need to talk to you about something."

"Uh ok," she walked towards him and took a seat beside him.

"My company will be starting on a collaboration project together," Mr. Kim said. "We're hosting a party this Sunday. Mrs. Min told me to bring you along and she'll bring Yoongi~ I think it would be great~ you two can get to know ea-."

"No," she simply said and stood up. "Dad, I don't like Yoongi and the fact that you're doing a project with their company."

"Munyi," he looked at her.

"This was all you wanted to tell me?" she asked. "You already know I'm going to say no, no matter what. I hate those guys you set me up with. And now it's a party? I'm sorry appa. I'm not going."

"MUNYI!" he yelled at her. She ignored him and headed towards her room but stopped when her father said something that made her furious.

"Can you forget that stupid ex-boyfriend of yours once and for all?!" he yelled. "You're not even trying to forget him! You don't even try at all! I'm doing this for your future, sweetie! I want you to be happy!"

"Me to be happy?!" she turned around and glared at him. "You think setting me up with guys from all these rich companies is what makes me happy?!"

"MUNYI!"

She walked away and shut her door harshly, locking it. She threw her bag aside and slid down hugging her knees. She tried to hold back tears from running down her face but it didn't work. Small tears fell slowly from her eyes down her cheek. Soon enough a knock was heard.

"Go away!" she yelled.

"It's just me," Chihoon replied.

"Go away," she said in a much calmer tone.

"I'm not going anywhere," he added. She groaned and got up to open the door. He entered and closed it behind him.

"Is he gone?" she asked wiping her remaining tears. Chihoon nodded his head, "I wanted to ask you something."

"What? Are you here to tell me to go to the stupid party too?" she headed for her bed.

"No, I'm here to get you out," he said. She looked at her brother to see if he was kidding or not, but he showed her a serious face.

"W-what?" she mumbled.

"Let's just say I heard a few things from Linah," he let out a small smile.

"What are you trying to say?" Munyi asked.

"I thought maybe if you pretend that your friend Suga is your boyfriend," Chihoon stated. "Maybe father would allow you not to go to the party. Just lie to him that you have a date that day. You know how much father wants you to have a boyfriend."

Munyi shook her head, "Oppa..."

"I know you don't want to hear anymore after that argument with father," he said and patted her head. "But you're strong. You're Munyi. You will pull through this I'm sure of it. Like what mother always say. Think about what's good tomorrow than what's bad today."

Munyi nodded, "Thanks..."

"So are you going with the plan?" he asked. Munyi hate both Suga and Yoongi, but thinking it through, she would rather have her Sunday free than being at a stupid party with a guy who can't even show up on time.

"Yeah whatever," she nodded.

"I'll tell father about your boyfriend," Chihoon stood up. "You'll do the other half by telling

Suga to be your fake boyfriend."

"Yeah yeah yea- what?" she looked at her brother. "I have to tell Suga about that?"

"You have to Munyi-ah!" Chihoon yelled out before shutting her door and leaving her room. Munyi scoffed, "I ain't telling him anything."

Chihoon came back in, "If you don't tell him, I'm going to tell father that you agree to go to the party instead."

"W-what!" Munyi glared at her brother. "Oppa! You wouldn't!"

Chihoon took out his phone and dialed their father's number.

"Appa," he said to the phone and looked at Munyi. "Munyi agree-"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" she ran towards him and pulled the phone away and hung it up. "I-i'll go tell him."

Chihoon smiled and took his phone away from her, "I'm going back to the company~ have fun~"

Munyi glared at him as he walked out of her room. She grabbed her bag and texted Suga so the two can meet up.

"I hate my life," she mumbled and dragged herself out of the house.

 



 

"You can ask Munyi's friend Linah to be your fake girlfriend!" Taehyung suggested only to earn a smack from Yoongi.

"No," he said. "Come up with a better idea!"

"Hyung let's just face it," Hoseok said. "You're screwed!"

Yoongi sighed and held his head in frustration. He then felt his phone buzzed. Yoongi pulled out his phone and looked at it.

'hey, i need to talk to you. let's meet at the cafe in 5 mins'

He groaned and replied with a smile.

"Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"It's from Munyi," he looked up from his phone.

"What does she want?" Hoseok asked.

"She wants to meet up," he replied. "She needs to talk to me."

"What..." the two looked at each other and then back at Yoongi, "Are you going to go?"

Yoongi stood up while nodding his  head.

"Yah!" Hoseok and Taehyung yelled as Yoongi ran out of his house into his car leaving the two behind. He reached the cafe on time and entered to see Munyi sitting by herself. He walked up to her and took a seat.

"I thought you didn't want to hang out," he said.

"I need your help," she mumbled low. Yoongi thought he misheard something and asked for her to repeat it.

"I said I need your help," she said it a bit louder this time.

"Help?" he tilted his head. "Again?"

Munyi groaned and laid her head on the table, "What have I done to deserve this?~"

"U-um did something happen-," Yoongi said but she cut his words.

"My father..." she replied with her head still down and in her arms. Yoongi looked at her wondering why she was suddenly down at the moment.

"He told me to forget Hyungseok," she said. "He said that I wasn't trying to forget. That I couldn't even forget about him. But for the past year I have been trying. I threw all our pictures away. I threw out every little simple gift he gave me. I tried. And all my father wants is for me to have a boyfriend in his expectations. He wanted someone from a rich company. A guy that's the heir to the company. I don't even know why i'm telling you these stuff. He's hosting a stupid party this Sunday with this other company. And he wants me to start knowing their son. I don't want to go. The only way was to say that I have a boyfriend. And i'm calling myself crazy for saying this. I don't even know why i agreed to this idea from my brother. I need you to be my fake boyfriend. It's the only way i don't have to go to that stupid party to see Yoongi..."

Yoongi looked at her and didn't know what to do. He wouldn't mind helping her but the thing is, he is just Yoongi himself under the name Suga.

"I-i," he didn't know what to say. She slowly lifted her head, "You don't have to. I''m not forcing you to. I just don't want to go to that party."

"Uh..."

"I feel awkward now after telling you all that..." she mumbled and hid her face again. "I know i'm usually cold. That's because I just can't see that happy side of me again- i need to stop telling you all these personal stuff...i'm sorry for bothering you. I would've told these to Linah but really that girl can't keep shut sometimes."

*this girl is weird.* he thought while staring at Munyi. *she was all arrogant this morning and now she's all depress and sad? Bipolar much? But...i'm surprised she's telling me these...me over her best friend...that's quite weird...*

"Thank you for listening to my personal ," she mumbled and lifted her head. "I think I should go home."

She stood up slowly and left. Yoongi watched her back view walking out of the café.

"Wow..." was all that came out of his mouth. This was the first time Munyi was ever nice to him and it felt weird. A small smile appeared on his lips, "Not bad..."

 



 

It was Monday again as Munyi got up preparing herself for her classes that day. She got her bag packed and headed out. After grabbing a small breakfast to eat on the way, she arrived at school. She parked her car and got out, noticing the car beside hers looked very familiar.

"Morning~" Yoongi greeted her. Munyi looked up and scoffed, "Why is your car parked near the art building?"

"Is that a bad thing?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course," she replied and took her stuff out. She locked her car doors and walked around Yoongi towards the art building.

"So about the plan," he said following after her. "If you still need help, I'm willing to help you."

"Yeah yeah yeah," Munyi nodded not really listening to him. "I have to go to my class. See you later."

"Ah Munyi!" Yoongi called her name. She stopped and turned around, "What?"

"Don't forget to smile," he smiled at her. "Think about what you can do tomorrow and forget the bad things that happened yesterday."

Munyi felt her heart skipped a beat for a split second.

"I'll see you later~" Yoongi left to his class. Munyi shook her head and continued towards her class.

 


iapple's noteu

i'm updating again because you readers deserve one ~ /throws a bunch of hearts/

anyways, how do you all like the story so far ? ?

hue hue hue hue and the ending of this chapter XD

gahhhhhhhhhh