{ 2 5 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

“Miss Munyi?” a maid’s voice was heard. Munyi turned and covered her head with her blanket, “Hm?”

“U-uh…Mr. Suga asked for your presence in the kitchen,” she slowly replied.

“Suga?” Munyi mumbled and then widened her eyes. She sat straight up and turned to her maid, “SUGA?!”

“Y-yes ma’m,” her maid bowed. “He had cooked you breakfast.”

“He cooks?” she scoffed and got up. Munyi stomped around her maid and out her room. She headed downstairs and glared at the familiar figure setting up the table.

“YAH!” she shouted. Yoongi looked up hearing the very familiar shout and laughed. Her hair was out of place and her pajamas had little sheeps on it.

“What are you laughing about?” she glared at him and headed towards where he was at. “Why the hell are you in my house in the morning doing that?”

“I’m just being a perfect boyfriend for you,” he smiled which quickly curved into a smirk. Munyi rolled her eyes and turned around, “I can’t believe this.”

She stomped her way back to her room to get ready while Yoongi finish cooking the last bits of their breakfast. When Munyi finished, she headed down and headed for the door. She was about to grab her keys from the stand but they disappeared. She heard them and looked towards Yoongi.

“What’s the hurry Munyi?” Yoongi asked swirling her car keys on his finger. “We have plenty of time~”

Munyi groaned and sighed as she headed towards him.

“Just because we’re dating doesn’t mean you can show up to my house in the morning-,” she was still talking when Yoongi s his arm around her waist and pulled her in as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Good morning by the way~” he laughed. Munyi looked at him and tried to keep a straight face but his gummy smile ruined it as a small smile appeared on her lips. Yoongi nodded in success and he pulled her chair out for her to sit. Munyi took a seat and looked at the table full of food, “So we’re eating all of this by ourselves?”

“I guess,” he shrugged and indicated that she eat first before he does. She nodded and took the first bite of the pancakes. It melted in and tasted so sweet.

“It’s delicious!” she widened her eyes in delight. “I didn’t know you could cook!”

“Oh there’s a lot more things you need to know about me Munyi,” he laughed and started eating. The two spent the morning hour finishing Yoongi’s breakfast and headed out. Munyi wanted to take her car like the usual, but Yoongi dragged her towards his car. Munyi fought for awhile before giving up and taking a seat in his car’s passenger seat. Yoongi entered the driver’s seat and put on his seat belt. Munyi looked at him and wondered if she should ask him or not.

“Is there something on my face?” Yoongi’s voice broke her thoughts. “Or are you just staring at how handsome I am?”

Munyi scoffed and laughed, “You’re so conceited Suga~”

He nodded and started the car and drove off. Munyi pulled out her phone to see if there anything days where she wasn’t busy because she thought a date with Yoongi would be nice. She scrolled through her phone and clicked on the calendar. This weekend was perfect. She was free for the whole day.

“Suga…” she said and looked up at him. He glanced at her and then back at the road, “What is it?”

“You want to go on a date this weekend?” she asked quickly rushing herself to finish her sentence. “That’s if you’re free for the whole day.”

“I’m always free when it comes to spending the day with you~” he sang. Hearing that Munyi’s face blushed a bright red. She smiled brightly and straightened herself before talking about the date.

“I wanted to go to somewhere fun,” she stated her smile never leaving her face. “You know like when we went to the amusement park at night!”

“I got it,” he smiled in return. “But I’m not going to tell you.”

She pouted and glared at him, “I planned this date, how come I don’t get to know what it is?”

“Because it would ruin the fun,” he replied as he parked his car. They had already arrived at school. Munyi took off her seat belt and got out grabbing her bag on the way.

“Ok then, how should I dress?” she asked. “Comfortable? Classy? Cute?”

“It should be comfortable because it involves a lot of movements,” he replied thinking about it. Yoongi nodded to confirm it and smiled, “And there’s no need to wear anything pretty, you’re already beautiful~”

Munyi blushed again and tried to hide her face. They both walked onto the sidewalk and faced each other. He softly kissed her forehead and placed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Enjoy your class Munyi-ah~” he whispered. She nodded and quickly kissed Yoongi’s cheek before heading off to her class. He laughed at her cuteness and turned around to be greeted by his friends.

“You two are too cute,” Hoseok smiled brightly and placed his arms around Jimin and Taehyung. “Aren’t they?”

Jimin growled and removed himself from Hoseok’s grip, “Yes they are.”

Yoongi laughed at his friends and walked around them towards the music building. When Munyi reached the art building her face was red but she smiled. Many classmates looked at her and smiled.

“So you and Suga sunbae are finally together?” a classmate would ask. Munyi looked at her and soon almost everyone’s eyes were on her.

“You can’t so no because I saw you two this morning,” another classmate shouted. Munyi bit her bottom lip as she slowly nodded and headed to her chair. In her first class of the day, Munyi spent it by finishing up one of her old paintings and went back to look at some lessons in her notebook for notes.

“Remember class, finals for the first semester is next week so make sure to study!” Mr. Sung stated before dismissing the class. Munyi packed up and left. She headed out and spotted Yoongi. He waved towards her as she headed towards him.

“Can you believe it?” he asked linking her hand with his. “Summer vacation is coming up.”

“And…” she looked at him to see why he is so excited.

“Don’t you remember?” Yoongi said as Munyi just shrugged. “I’m taking you and Jihoon to one of my parent’s resort.”

“Your parent’s own a resort?” Munyi asked in surprised. Yoongi nodded his head, “They share it with Yoongi’s parents.”

“Ah, so that means Yoongi’s going to be there too,” Munyi groaned in disappointment.

“But it’ll be fun because you’re with me~” Yoongi smiled and patted her head.

“Ok, ok, ok,” She removed his hand from her head. “We have to study and take our finals first before getting excited about summer vacation.”

“Ah finals…” Yoongi groaned. Munyi looked at him and laughed, “We can both suffer through this and enjoy summer vacation together.”

Hearing that Yoongi lightened up and pulled Munyi closer. The two headed out the art building and towards the business building together.

 



 

As the week flew by with lots of studying and bringing their grades up, Munyi and Yoongi finally had the weekend off to go on their date and rest. Munyi woke up early and got ready. She searched through her closest for something that is comfortable but also very good looking. She stumbled upon a white graphic tee along with a beige cardigan and straight washed jeans with white converse shoes. Munyi curled her hair and put on some light make up before grabbing her back and looking at herself once more at the mirror. She smiled brightly at her reflection and headed out of her room.

“Where is noona going?” Jihoon was heading to his room but spotted her.

“With Suga,” she replied.

“Wait, Suga hyung?” Jihoon widened his eyes. “You two are dating now?!”

Munyi pushed her little brother aside and headed downstairs ignoring his every question that was blasting towards her. She pulled out her phone and called Yoongi.

“I’m already outside,” he immediately said when he answered. Munyi nodded and hung up as she opened the door. Yoongi stood by her doorsteps with two caramel macchiato in his hands.

“You look beautiful everyday Munyi,” Yoongi smiled handing her caramel macchiato to her. She smiled brightly and took it, “Thank you Suga~”

He brought out his hand as she took it. They walked to his car as he ran to the passenger seat and opened the door. She got in and he headed to the driver’s seat. Yoongi put his drink down in the cup holder and started the car. He headed out and towards the destination that Munyi has no idea of. She had asked multiple questions on the way there but he gave out small hints only. She pouted and gave up. When the car came to a park in the parking lot Munyi widened her eyes.

“Laser tag arena?!” she looked out the window and read the huge welcome sign.

“Surprise!” he shouted happily. Munyi got out and glared at him. He smiled back and headed towards her.

“If you told me I could have put my hair in a bun,” she said. “So I can murder you easier.”

“Well at least now you can murder me in style~” he replied and kissed her forehead. “Let’s go!”

He dragged her towards the entrance and paid for them both. They entered and helped each other put on their equipments and outfits. They grabbed the laser guns and headed towards the battlefield. It was pretty big but not big enough for them to hide properly from attacks. Yoongi smirked at Munyi as she did the same back.

“Goodluck,” they both said in unison before the lights went out and it became extremely dark. Yoongi obviously played this multiple times before because he knew where to go with ease while Munyi was struggling to step a foot. He shot towards her just to get her scared. Munyi glared and tried to shoot but she missed. She groaned and found a block to hid behind.

“I should start playing games with Jihoon,” she mumbled and took a glance at where Yoongi was but it was too dark to see. She heard a movement on her left and shot randomly but no hits were made. She heard his laughter run around her ears. The two spent the next hour trying to survive from each other. Yoongi had hit her 5 times while Munyi had hit him more than 15. She was happy as another shot was made. Munyi smiled to herself and hid behind the same block. It was dead quite in the dark room. Yoongi would laugh or mumble but not a noise was heard. Munyi was breathing heavily and tried to concentrate where Yoongi could be. She stood up to peek only to be tackled down.

“You win,” Yoongi whispered and leaned down to close the gap between them. Munyi widened her eyes as his warm lips touch hers and tried to break free from it. She soon accepted the kiss as her eyes slowly closed and she kissed him back. The lights turned back on suddenly indicating that the game was over. Yoongi backed away and smiled, “You’re not a bad kisser.”

Munyi scoffed and pushed him fully off of her. She got up and dusted off the dirt on her before looking at her score on the board.

“Ha! I won!” She brightly shouted and turned around. Yoongi nodded in defeat and brought out his hand. Munyi linked her hands with his and the two exited the place.

“So how was it?” Yoongi asked.

“Difficult but I got the hang of it,” she replied and nodded her head.

“I was talking about the kiss,” he joked. Munyi’s face flew with embarrassment as she punched his shoulder, “W-well it was…it was terrible!”

She avoided looking into his eyes. He moved closer to her, “Then why did you kiss back?”

“I’m hungry let’s go get something to eat,” she changed the subject and headed for the car first. He chuckled and followed after her. They got in and headed out towards a restaurant. The rest of the night was spent with them enjoying the view of the park and a night walk back to Yoongi’s car. He drove her back to her house and bid goodbye.

“Today was fun,” Munyi softly chuckled remembering what had happened throughout the day. He smiled, “I’m glad to hear~ you deserve more fun in your life~”

“Thanks Suga~” She said and suddenly tiptoed to kiss Yoongi on the lips. She backed away as her face grew red.

“No, thank you Munyi,” Yoongi patted her head and flashed her his signature smile. “Thank you for entering my life~”

Munyi chuckled and nodded, “Goodnight, and drive safely back home.”

Yoongi nodded as he entered his car, “Goodnight Munyi~ dream about me ok?”

She rolled her eyes and nodded before waving goodbye. Yoongi left home without the smile ever leaving his face. The same with Munyi as she entered her house. Her maids looked at her and smiled sweetly to each other.

“Would you like something to eat Miss Munyi?” they asked. Munyi shook her head and smiled, “I’m good for tonight~”

She bid goodnight to her maids and headed for her room.

“Suga…oh Suga…” she softly laughed to herself before grabbing her set of clothes and changing. Munyi headed off to sleep that night with a warm heart and a smile on her face.

 


iapple's noteu

ok a long update somewhat XD

munyi is opening up more and more to yoongi now ~ ~ hue hue hue

hehehe i hope you enjoyed this chapter and please do anticipate for the upcoming ones because it will get very very dramatic? lol

idk but somewhere along that kind of line >3<

thank you for reading my lovely readers <3 /throws beautiful hearts towards you all/