{ THANK YOU }

The Suga Disorder

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

HELLO EVERYONE !

author-nim here ! i haven't been on aff for quite a long time and i logged in today to check up on my works and i'm shocked. to very honest , i still am and this all feels like a dream . for 6 years ( 5 years of writing on aff ) i have never thought i'd get one of my story to be featured . i saw the amount of comments i got for this story and thought maybe someone just commented on every chapter but i was wrong . i read all the comments telling me congrats and how great this fic is . and i cried . my hands are shaking as i type this omg . i don't even know how this story got featured , there are so many grammar mistakes and the plotline is cliche and all over the place and literally it is no match to be featured along side the other great fics . idk it means a lot to me that even you readers still find joy in reading this fic depsite it various flaws ; ^ ; and i want to thank you all for appreciating ' The Suga Disorder ' . bless your beautiful/handsome souls ! the love i have recieved for this fic is beyond what i had expected and it amazes me . i'm still questioning myself how this story got featured lol .

 

in all thank you very much for reading , commenting , and loving " The Suga Disorder " <3

 

sincerely with all my love,

iapple