{ 0 3 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Morning bit in as the sun shone through Munyi's window onto her face. She cringed as the light was invading her eyes. She slowly opened them and turned to the side. Munyi reached for her phone and looked at the time. It was already 12pm. Munyi slowly sat up and stretched. She dragged herself off her bed and washed up. She left her room and headed downstairs to eat breakfast, well it was more like lunch now. She sat down as the maid placed some food onto the table for her. She thanked them and took some bites. While eating her mind flashed back to what happened last night.

"Suga," she said and couldn't help but laugh. "What kind of name is that?"

She finished up her breakfast and went up to her room. Munyi decided to bring her painting back to Mr. Sung and leaving it there. After packing and having everything ready, Munyi headed out and left for school. She parked her car and grabbed everything she needed. After locking her car, Munyi turned to see a familiar figure. He stood near the music building like he was waiting for someone. Without realizing, the two locked eyes. Munyi quickly turned away only to bump into her best friend.

“Woah, what’s the rush?” her friend laughed. Munyi straightened herself and looked at her friend, "Where were you yesterday Linah?"

"The usual," she smiled. Munyi rolled her eyes and walked around her friend.

"Hey hey hey~" Linah followed after her. "Guess what's coming up this week?~"

"I don't know," she replied. Linah fasten her pace and stopped in front of Munyi.

"You really don't know what's coming up?" she stared straight into Munyi's eyes. Munyi thought through and shook her head only to earn a smack on her arm.

"That break up really put you in the dump," Linah said and crossed her arm. "It's your birthday on Friday dumbo."

"And?" Munyi said looking at her friend. Linah uncrossed her arms and placed an arm around Munyi's shoulder.

"Let's go clubbing on Saturday," Linah smiled.

"NO." she simply replied. Linah pouted, "Oh come on Munyi! PLEASE!!~~"

"I have a class to get to," Munyi tried to tug Linah off of her. Linah then tightened her grip.

"I won't let you go until you say yes!" she said. Munyi groaned and knew her friend wasn't going to let go, much less stop pleading.

"LET'S GOOO~~~~" Linah screamed. Munyi sighed and looked at her friend, "...no..."

Linah glared at her, "Munyi if you don't go with me I will set you up with all the guys on this planet."

"It's the same if I go with you," she replied. Linah groaned and let go of Munyi, "You're just lucky you have class soon. If you don't want to go, I'm going to come to your house and drag you there with me on Saturday got that?"

Munyi rolled her eyes, "I'll be waiting."

With that Munyi headed off to the art building to drop off her painting and left to her business class.

 



 

"Sorry I was late," Taehyung said with a heavy breath as he reached the music building where Yoongi stood. Not receiving a reply, Taehyung looked up to see that Yoongi was staring at someone. He moved his eyes towards the same direction.

"Who's that?" he asked. Yoongi scoffed and turned around, "It's her."

"Her?" Taehyung tilted his head trying ti remember. "OH! Munyi?"

"Small world right?" Yoongi then walked around Taehyung into the music building.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Taehyung asked following after Yoongi. "Are you going to make her pay your half a million won back?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Then what are you going to do?" he asked. Yoongi stopped and shrugged, "I don't know."

Taehyung laughed and put an arm around Yoongi, "Is Suga hyung too lazy to think now?"

Yoongi shook Taehyung's arm off and nodded. The two soon entered their music classes. As 2 hours passed by, the professor was finally done lecturing and the two were released. Taehyung rushed out of his class and told Yoongi that he'll be a bit late to practice. Before Yoongi could nod his head, he sped off. He made sure Yoongi didn't follow him and stopped to catch his breath.

"Ok, Munyi...would she be in the art building?" Taehyung mumbled looking around. He headed towards the art building and walked around looking through the building for one certain girl. He then came to a stop at a classroom with its door open. He peeked in and saw the familiar face. Her hair wasn't down, but nicely put into a bun. All her attention was on the painting she was working on. Taehyung slightly smiled, "She's got the looks, maybe that's what made Yoongi a bit off lately..."

He was still busy peeking when a soft voice interrupted his thoughts.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?”

Taehyung stumbled back and almost lost balance, “I-It’s not what you think!”

“Oh it is what I think,” she smiled and grabbed his arm. The girl then dragged Taehyung in to the classroom with her.

“Munyi! Look who I found!~” she yelled pulling Taehyung beside her. Munyi looked up and towards where the voice came from.

“Uh, Linah who the hell is that?” she asked. Linah smiled brightly, “I saw him checking you out~ girl you never told me about this?”

“I don’t know who that is,” Munyi replied and turned back to her painting.

“I’m sorry, but please don’t think the wrong idea here,” Taehyung said clearing things up. “My friend’s the one that’s interested in you.”

Munyi scoffed, “That’s even worse than this. If you’re his messenger, make sure he gets my message that he’s a coward.”

“Even if his friend had the courage to come up to you, you won’t even give him a chance to talk before walking off,” Linah added and turned to Taehyung. “What’s your friend’s name?”

“We call him Suga,” Taehyung replied. Hearing that, Munyi stopped painting and looked at Taehyung.

“Suga?” she repeated the name.

“Wait, you know him?” he turned and looked at her.

“Psh, so that’s why he tried to save me that night,” she mumbled.

“He what?” Taehyung was confused.

“Hold up! What night?” Linah glared at Munyi. “You never told me this.”

Munyi rolled her eyes, “It was nothing. He just helped me out a tiny bit last night.”

Taehyung smirked in his head and bowed, “I have to get going.”

Taehyung turned around but was pulled back by Linah, “Munyi and I are going clubbing-.”

“No we’re not!” Munyi yelled.

“Shut up will you?” Linah glared at Munyi and turned back to Taehyung. “This Saturday at Club MidNite. Oh and don’t forget to bring Suga.”

Taehyung smiled and nodded, “Oh I won’t.”

He left the room as Linah turned around only to meet a glaring Munyi.

“Sometimes I wonder how we’re even friends,” Munyi said.

“Me too!~” Linah smiled and ran to hug Munyi. “Now let’s go buy something to eat~”

 



 

Taehyung left to the practice room. Hoseok and Jimin were dancing while Yoongi was looking through some papers. Taehyung walked up to him and sat right in front of him.

“Tell me,” he said. Yoongi looked up from his papers with a confused look, “Tell you what?”

“About last night,” he gave a stern look. “Now.”

Yoongi thought back and looked at Taehyung, “How did you know?”

“I met Munyi today,” he replied. “And she told me.”

Yoongi scoffed, “If she already told you, then what’s the point of me telling you?”

“Psh, fine then, but you’re going on a date with her Saturday,” Taehyung said and walked away. Yoongi repeated the sentence in his head and quickly stood up, “What?”

Taehyung turned around and smiled, “Hyung is going on a date with Munyi this Saturday at Club Midnight for her birthday~”

Hearing this, Hoseok and Jimin stopped dancing.

“Ohh~ a date?” Jimin smirked. “Ah hyung is finally back on track~”

“Shut it Jimin,” Yoongi said and walked up to Taehyung. “Are you crazy Taehyung?”

“Well hyung always call me an alien so yeah I’m pretty much crazy,” he smiled and put an arm around Yoongi despite the fact that Yoongi is going to blow up any minute. “I’m doing this for the sake of hyung’s love life. Adding to that, I couldn’t reject her friend’s offer.”

“Kim Taehyung you better start your pre-run now,” Yoongi said. Taehyung smiled and walked in front of Yoongi.

“Hyung, she only knows you as Suga,” Taehyung said. “Might as well play around with her to get back your half a million won.”

Yoongi thought about it. Well he had been thinking about that for the whole day already. He was thinking whether to be nice to her and then reveal himself later, or just ruin her days as Suga. Yoongi then secretly smirked as a plan popped into his head. *Kim Munyi, I hope you don’t mind some daily dose of Suga.*

 


iapple's noteu

i'm probably like the worse author ever lol

sorry for not updating in a long while ~ /bows

school has been really busy for me and my days are getting booked up .-.

anyways have you seen their teasers?

ahh i can't wait for BANGTAN'S COMEBACK ! ~

how do you like the story ? eh eh eh ?

leave some wonderful comments ~ <3