Chapter 8

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Hyojin's POV*~
 

Surprisingly, Jinyoung and Sandeul did get along. I knew my senses were right! Though what leaves me blank is the fact that they actually have something in common and that was they liked music. Sandeul told us that he could sing though he was really shy to do so despite his really bright and happy aura.

I didn't eat much of my ramen and gave it to Housing instead, who apparently said no at first but decided to eat it since he was still hungry. 
"Aw, I guess we have to go back to work~ Nice to meet you both~ I wish you guys were my friends so I could have a lunch break with the both of you all the time" Sandeul said, packing up his huge lunch box with a sad look on his face.

I nudged Jinyoung on his side and gestured my head to Sandeul, he raised his brow. I squinted my eyes and made a phone sign with my hand, but Jinyoung just blinked.  I just sighed lightly, geez Jinyoung at least get what I mean.

"Sandeul-sshi, is it alright if you give Jinyoung", I glanced at Jinyoung, "Your phone number" I finished with a smile, as Sandeul's sad face disappeared and was replaced with his bright smile.

"Sure thing~" He said happily as I looked at Jinyoung who rolled his eyes and took out his flip-phone and typed in the number as Sandeul dictated it to him. And once that was done we had to say goodbye to Sandeul saying that we'd see him each break time nowadays.

I pouted on the way back to the cafe, following right behind Jinyoung. Guess I have to wait until his shift is over at the cafe. But at least I found one friend for Jinyoung, though my senses me that there's still more so I have to find them all before my mission is complete.

 

~*~*~*~

 

After a few hours of waiting for Jinyoung to finish his shift, it was already 4:30pm, since he said he was only doing the morning shift. I then got an idea, since Jinyoung and Sandeul had the same break times, maybe he had the morning shift, which means... A Moment for them to get closer~ And they could get closer, to being best buddies through this—

"Yah. Spirit girl, go home will you? I have 2 hours left before my next shift" I stopped walking and turned my head to him. Okay, I knew that he didn't have a huge fortune but I didn't know he did more than one job!

"Whaaat? Your shift just finished at the cafe!" I said, kind of upset that my plan to make Jinyoung and Sandeul hang out wasn't going to happen.

"Well, one job wont exactly pay my whole rent for a month and a half now would it?" He said in a matter-of-fact tone. I sighed still wondering how I'm supposed to get them to hang out.

I then just followed him quietly, then I just got another idea, Sandeul and Jinyoung don't need all night to bond~! They could quickly go to an arcade instead. "Jinyoung-sshi, give me your phone please~" I said as I tapped his back, making him turn around.

"What for?" He asked his eyes browed furrowed.

"Geez, if you always keep your eyebrows knitted against each other it might just stay like that." I commented as he frowned.

"I guess you don't want to use my phone then" Jinyoung said as I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Aniya! I do want to use it, I just said that earlier cause you furrow your eye brows a lot." I admitted,  slightly pouted.

"Aish, here and make it quick" He grumbled while handing me his flip-phone.

"Thank you~" I beamed, taking his phone and checked his contact list. I blinked when I saw it though, he literally had no other contacts beside Sandeul's, and his landlady's phone numbers. But I guess I would expect this since he's so antis

Please log in to read the full chapter