Chapter 11

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

The next morning Jinyoung woke up to the sound of his alarm. He hit the button on top of the digital clock to stop the alarm. He sat up straight and stretched his arms and got out of bed when he smelled the fresh scent of pancakes coming from the kitchen.

Jinyoung forgot for a moment that Hyojin is staying with him for a while and went to the kitchen with squinty eyes and a very messy bed hair.

Hyojin was just plating up the pancakes when Jinyoung entered the kitchen in his morning state. She looked up to greet him a 'Good Morning', but instead blinked at how Jinyoung looked like at the moment. Her cheeks tinted pink at the sight. Sure she's seen several just-got-out-of-bed states but Jinyoung's was by far the most cutest she has ever seen.
 

Jinyoung rubbed his eyes like a child and blinked a few times to get the blurriness out and then saw Hyojin standing there looking at him. "Uh, Good Morning..." Jinyoung mumbled and sat down in front of the plate piled up with two whole pancakes and syrup.

Hyojin blinked and then smiled by the fact that he said 'Good Morning'. "And to you too Jinyoung-sshi~" She beamed and sat down on the chair opposite him. Jinyoung took a fork with his right hand and started to cut the pancake into square bits and kept them in his mouth.

As they were eating, Hyojin couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Jinyoung like a child eating pancakes in the morning. Jinyoung looked up at her and scrunched his nose.

"What's so funny?" He asked taking the last bite out of his pancake and drinking down the orange juice.

"Oh nothing really, just your bed-hair" Hyojin replied giggling again. Jinyoung blinked twice as if realizing he had just let her seen his bed hair, which apparently was fluffy and pointed in all directions. He abruptly stood up, and went to the bathroom while muttering, 'Aish, Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.'

Hyojin smiled and shook her head lightly and cleaned up the table, washing the dishes in the process while she waited for Jinyoung to be done with his

Please log in to read the full chapter