Chapter 20

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Hyojin's POV*~

  Today was the day that we get to hang out with Gongchan again. Yesterday he got along pretty well with Baro, Sandeul and Jinyoung and so I couldn't wait until we finally get to go bowling~!   Jinyoung's shift at the cafe ended and we were on our way to the bowling alley. "Jinyoung-sshi, Do you know how to play?" I asked skipping as I walked. I don't know why I skipped as I walk. It was probably because I'm always preppy.   "Play what?" He questioned.   "Bowling~" I glanced at him and he nodded his head.   "You bet I am." He mumbled. As I nodded and started to sway my hands back and forth.   Soon we finally arrived there within 15 minutes of walking. Baro had already gotten us a lane. Which I read in a book, it is where the bowling ball is tossed and hits the pins.   "Kyaah, this is so cool!" I beamed as I watched someone toss the ball down the lane and hits a few of the pins.   "Do you know how to play?" Gongchan asked smiling. Kyah, I'll be honest. Gongchan is quite attractive. And his milky brown hair glowed under the dim lights.   I shook my head. "Honestly, I don't" I said sheepishly.   "You don't?" I heard Sandeul beam as he approached Gongchan and I with Baro. I nodded my head again. Baro grinned.   "Then prepare ta lose to us!" He piped.   "What's that supposed to mean?" I pouted, furrowing my brows.   "What Baro means is, good luck in trying to beat us~" Sandeul had a huge grin on his face. Jinyoung then came in carrying our bowling shoed with the sizes we told him.   "And Jinyoung Hyung is on our team too~!" Baro slung an arm around Jinyoung's shoulder. I blinked and took Gongchan's shoes and passed it to him.   "But... but that means you guys get 3 players!" I huffed puffing my cheeks, taking my shoes from Jinyoung as well.   "Sure we do." Jinyoung mumbled. "But were all taking turns in the game." Jinyoung said as he put on his bowling shoes and Gongchan and I did the same.   "Oh... but still! I don't know how to play!" I felt Gongchan's hand on my shoulder.   "Don't worry Hyojin~ I'm pretty good at it. So don't worry I'll help you" Gongchan grinned which made me smile at him with sympathy. I noticed Jinyoung scrunch his nose from the corner of my eye when Gongchan said this, but maybe it was my imagination.  

"Alrig

Please log in to read the full chapter