Chapter 30

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

Hyojin still had her eyes closed shut, and was rambling things like, 'Let me go!' It was then she stopped saying things when the figure finally spoke.

 

"Shh!! Hyojin, Calm down. It's just me Shinwoo!"He says, making Hyojin open one eye to peek at him. She let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand on her heart.

 

"You scared me!" Hyojin playfully slaps Shinwoo on the shoulder as he lets out a soft chuckle and jokes about how Hyojin had thrown a little fit.

 

"S-So why were you following me?" Hyojin asked.

 

"I called out your name when you started to leave your work place, but you didn't seem to hear me so..." Shinwoo pauses, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

Hyojin nods her head as they both started to walk. Shinwoo threw her a couple of questions which she answered most of them honestly, it was then he asked about a particular question.

 

"Your necklace..." He mentions again after a long time since the first time they met. Hyojin furrows her brows slightly, her necklace was not even showing this time, it was hidden underneath her shirt.

 

"What about it this time?" She glanced at him, slightly hesitant.

 

"This might sound crazy... but—"

 

Shinwoo got cut off by the loud ringing of his phone. He quickly fished out the device from his pocket, sliding across the screen to answer it.

 

"Oh..." Shinwoo mutters and puts the phone down. "I'm sorry Hy

Please log in to read the full chapter