Chapter 24

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~   Hyojin sat on one end of the couch, deep in thought as to why she would even like Jinyoung, though she has only known him for about 3 weeks.   "Aish, but I know he likes that Eunmi girl..." She muttered to herself, sighing once more. Hyojin then laid on the couch staring at the blank white ceiling when her ears perked up the sound of the door being unlocked.   "Strange," she thought, quickly glancing at the clock which said 3pm, "I thought he said he was going to be back at night time?" Hyojin then stood up, she would not admit it but she was happy thay he came back earlier than she expected.   "Jinyoung-sshi! You're back~" Hyojin beamed with a huge smile. Jinyoung looked at her for a moment, examining her from head to toe before turning his back to lock the door.   "What's with the outfit again?" He asks, removing his shoes in the process.   "Outfit?" Hyojin thought to herself and looked down to see her white Joylee spirit dress. She must've forgotten that she was wearing the dress and forgot to change back into some casual clothes.   "Ah, this. U-Uhm, Just felt like wearing it" Hyojin says looking down and fiddling with her fingers since her cheeks tinted pink, waiting for Jinyoung to say something but didn't hear anything.   There was a momentary silence as Jinyoung walked to the couch and sat down on the other end, Hyojin followed by sitting on the other.   "So uhm, why did you come home early?" Hyojin asked, glancing at Jinyoung who takes the remote and switches on the T.V which had some variety show going on.   "Cause I felt like it." He replies staring at the T.V. Hyojin nods slowly and stares at the screen as well.   Now that she knew Jinyoung was her significant other, there was no point in denying it but to just hide it from him, and how was she going to convey her feelings? She didn't know.
Please log in to read the full chapter