Chapter 5

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rule 5. If a Joylee spirit is separated/no longer with their power crystal for more than 5 days they can slowly lose their strength and could lead to death.


 

~*Hyojin's POV*~

 

"So you get the rules I set up?" Jinyoung asked as I nodded my head, "Alright, Repeat them" He said as I sighed, he likes things to be repeated doesn't he?

"Don't let any of the neighbors know I'm staying with you. Don't make too much noise or they could get suspicious. Don't talk to anyone else in the building. And Don't go into your room." I repeated in a monotone, why did he have to make rules anyway? It's not like I dont know what to do, experienced Joylre spirit here!

"Good" Jinyoung nodded his head once and turned to go to his room. "You can sleep on the couch" He stated as I blinked, he didn't even offer for me to stay in his room instead? Don't get me wrong here, they usually offer that and I always have to decline but... Geez, this guy really has no manners. Oh well.

 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

"Don't I at least get a blanket?" Hyojin asked as I blinked, A blanket? Really? I turned back to her and raised a brow, I never really got to see what she was wearing earlier, for all I knew it was white. She was wearing a dress that was slightly frilly at the bottom and reached just below her knees, and I now noticed she wasn't wearing any shoes, socks, or sandals. She was just barefooted.

"Uh, aren't you gonna change out of that...?" I raised a brow. "Also, Didn't you pack anything with you?" I questioned as she sighed. "I told you already, I am a Joylee spirit. I came from the Spirit realm where my fellow spirits are and so I did not pack anything. Besides, haven't you heard of hospitality?" Hyojin said placing a hand on her hip, I rolled my eyes and ignored her question going into my room.

 

~*Hyojin's POV*~

Jinyoung didn't reply to what I said and just went inside his room, slamming the door behind him. I scrunched up my nose. Rude much? I sighed while shaking my head and walked to the sofa, sitting down. I have a lot of things to change and teach him, guess I got my work cut out for me.

I waited for a while for Jinyoung to hopefully come out and hand me a blanket, but nope, he never did. I shook my head and decided to just use the spell to make my emergency luggage appear. Yes, I have an emergency luggage, all Joylee spirits do. I focused my hands on the floor and a bright light appeared and my luggage showed up. I smiled to myself and took a pair of pyjamas and went to the bathroom to change.

~*~*~*~
 

I lied down on the couch in my blue penguin pyjamas. Yeah, I like penguins. I find them adorable alright? I took my blanket, which, of course was part of my emergency luggage, and pulled them over me. "Tomorrow my challenge begins" I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

Please log in to read the full chapter