Chapter 3

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rule 3. Do as much as you can to help the human gain close and reliable friends, Such as using the spells learnt from your superiors.


 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

 

I mentally laughed at the idea after a few seconds, even if I wanted to have friends, how on earth will this girl in front of me help me to do just that? "Look, I get that you're a Joyish—" "Joylee." "Whatever Spirit thing, I can make my own friends in a split second" Okay, I lied there, I actually do have a problem but, it's not my fault they don't want to talk to me.

I walked passed her, going to he kitchen to get my flip phone, yes, it was the old clicky-clicky phone. What, I couldn't get a new one so might as well stick with this.

And she just had to follow me to the kitchen, "Well then, why don't you have any company around?" She asked, curiosity in her voice. "It's because..." I paused for a moment to think of what I was going to say and glances at her, she looked at me with her brown eyes and kept a straight face. I blinked, "I just like being alone" I continued my sentence and walked back into the living room.

"I could really help you, and I mean it. That's what a Joylee spirit is for, to help Humans like you" She pointed at me, "To find friends~" She beamed happily while clapping her hands together. For a moment there I thought about it.

 

~*Hyojin's POV*~

 

I watched Jinyoung stare at the ground before he looked up, "How do I know that you can actually help me?" He questioned, I kept a straight face on but mentally rolled my eyes. "Because I really can" I simply stated, at times like this it's best to stay simple and not elaborate much.

He looked at me, I was expecting his answer to be a yes when... he just let out a sigh. "Forget it. I'm just a loner." He said. I let out a groan in my head. Seesh, this guy was harder to convince than I thought, but it's fun every once in a while. Then again... It just convinces me to work harder. "Everyone deserves a friend~ Even the loneliest ones!" I said with a soft smile. Jinyoung stared at

Please log in to read the full chapter