Chapter 10

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Double Update for you all~ <3 Thanks for supporting this fic~ ^^
 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~   I placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it and it was still locked. This is it, if no one unlocks the door for me, Spirit girl had robbed me. I inhaled and knocked on the door loudly a few times. I heard feet shuffling to the door and then the sound of the door being unlocked from the inside, then I heard the feet shuffle away.   I raised a brow, and pushed the door open and closed it and locked it since my keys were still hanging by the lock port. I turned around, removing my shoes in the process.

Then the aroma of food hit me. I don't really realize how hungry I am until I smell food or unless my stomach grumbles. I walked to the kitchen to find Hyojin wearing a pair of red baking gloves while carrying the bronze pot I owned, which had beef stew and vegetables. My stomach growled at the sight. She must've heard it because she giggled once she placed the pot on the table.

Geez, Stomach why do you always have to grumble each time she's around?

"Welcome home! I made dinner for you~" Hyojin beamed doing a small wave. Then I heard a small ding sound, "Ah, the rice is done too!" She said turning around, and going over to the small counter I had in th kitchen and took the rice pot out of the mini rice-cooker and placed it on the table as well.

"I hope it tastes good though..." She mumbled while taking a bowl and putting some of the beef stew in it, and then took a plate of rice and handed it to me. "I haven't cooked anything in a while," She admitted as she also handed me a spoon and my chopsticks. I blinked and stared at the rice on the plate I was holding.

"Oh! Yeah,you have to sit down too~" Hyojin said in her usual prepped up voice, and she grabbed my shoulders and made me sit on the chair which faced the table.

At this point I was just somewhat speechless. I slowly placed the plate filled with rice on the table and took some of the beef with my chopsticks and placed it in my mouth and started to chew. I'll admit... It tasted good that I just began to stuff myself. I can't even remember the last time I ate home cooked food.

I glanced at Hyojin who had a face that said something like, 'So How is it?' I swallowed and looked at her.

"Uhm, It tastes good..." I paused for a while and then I remembered. Manners.

"T-Thanks for making dinner" I managed to say and she immediately smiled when I said it. I then noticed a plate, a bowl and a pair of chopsticks and a spoon on the other side of the table as well. Right, she must be hungry too. I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"You should eat too..." I mumbled, glancing at her. She just nodded and sat down on the chair in front of me and started to eat too.

If this is what friends usually do for each other, I wouldn't mind one staying at my place and doing this everyday. I stopped chewing for a moment. Snap out o
Please log in to read the full chapter