Chapter 6

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~   "Aish! I'm late for work!" Jinyoung cursed as he ran through the streets with Hyojin tagging along right beside him. "Did you really have to come with me?!" He huffed as Hyojin nodded her head, keeping up with Jinyoung's pace. "It's my duty to find out where you work~ And stuff~" Hyojin beamed as if the running did not tire her, though Hyojin did know where Jinyoung had already worked she didn't know the directions and so she memorized as much as she could from the run.   Jinyoung and Hyojin sprinted as much as they could and started to jog once they were a bit closer.
  ~*Hyojin's POV*~   I noticed Jinyoung's shoulders tense up slightly. I looked at him staring straight ahead, hia eyes showed he was a tad nervous but why? I looked in front to see a girl, she was a petite girl, but with a face that looked like any guy would go after. "Quick, pretend you don't know me." Jinyoung said quickly.

I scrunched my nose, "What's the magic word?" I said pretending not to know why he was tensed. "Aish! Just do it!" He exclaimed in a hushed tone, "Not until you say it" I grimaced as Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "Aish. Please." He mumbled. "What was that?" I asked just to make him say it again, "Please pretend you don't know me for a moment!" Jinyoung said loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled I laughed lightly in my head. Jung Jinyoung who knew you would like someone too? Oh well, time to just enter this cafe and pretend I don't know him. I causally walked by and waited inside the cafe.     ~*Jinyoung's POV*~   I gulped, I guess she's back in town. I stared at her as she waved at me when she noticed me. I wanted to wave back, but I felt awkward doing it. "Hey" She greeted with that smile. I nodded my head at her, I then remembered about Hyojin beside me, but decided not to glance at her, "So... you're back from that trip?" I asked as she
Please log in to read the full chapter