Chapter 2

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter
Rule 2. No one else besides the human that a Joylee spirit is helping, should know about their existence.
  ~*Jinyoung's POV*~   I woke up with a slight pain in my back, "Aish, I fell asleep sitting again" I mumbled as I stood up and stretched, just when I did my stomach grumbled, it made a rather loud unusual sound. My eye twitched when it did, though I could've sworn I heard a giggle but it might have been from the T.v. since some drama that I don't bother watching is on.   My stomach growled one more time, "Aish! Hush stomach! I get that your hungry, I'm going to feed you already just stop growling!" I patted my stomach and I heard something else again. I blinked and turned around, and only saw the T.v. with some girl and guy walking, I shrugged it off thinking it was from the T.v again and made my way to my ever small kitchen, well if you would call it a kitchen.   I only had a Tiny fridge, a small electronic stove, a square-shaped dining table with broken edges with two chairs facing each other and a mini rice-cooker. Well, it was all I could afford for now. I rummaged through the cupboards and found a pack of ramen. I shrugged my shoulders, it's not like I have anything else to eat. I took out a pot and poured in water and started to heat it up.
 ~*~*~*~
 

I was about to eat when I heard something mumble, I squinted my eyes and turned my head, looking behind. Seeing no one there, I turned back to my ramen noodles, just as I was about to get a bite I heard another aound. "Aissh!!" I slammed my chopsticks on the table and got up, going to my ever-so-small living room as I grabbed the remote, "Annoying T.V." I muttered as I switched it off, dropping the remote on the sofa, turning around to walk to the kitchen.

 

"Now that's not very nice" I heard a feminine voice say, I shook my head shrugging the thought off, Must be my imagination.
"You tend to get mad at ev

Please log in to read the full chapter