Chapter 21

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Double Update~ <3

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

The following day went as usual and by the time Hyojin and Jinyoung got home it was 9:30pm. They ate the left over food from last night's dinner since Hyojin had prepared quite a lot. Once they were done with dinner they were both sitting on the couch, Hyojin on one end and Jinyoung on the other. Pororo was running on the T.V, as usual.

"Hey Spirit Girl." Jinyoung mumbled.

"Yeah?" Hyojin asked, her eyes not leaving the T.V.

"This might be a weird question but..." Jinyoung paused. Hyojin blinked and wondered what the 'weird' question would be.

"How do you smile?"
Hyojin then dropped the remote.    

~*Hyojin's POV*~

"How do you smile?" I heard Jinyoung say, making me drop the remote and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me you don't really know how to smile, do you?" I raised a brow. He rubbed the back of his neck. I blinked, I thought he knew how to smile  because of the day we had at the park and I mean... What person doesn't know how to smile?

"Are you really serious?" I asked to make sure. He nodded his head once. So this means that day we went to the park he had no idea that he was smiling and laughing or how he did it.

I put on a thinking face, how does one teach someone how to smile anyway? Should I tell him that he already smiled before?

"It's easy...  Just curve up the ends of your lips," I said gesturing with my fingers. Jinyoung's lips twitched but didn't curve up and it was still twitching.

I managed to hold back my laugh for the moment but failed and ended up laughing.

He immediately scrunched up his nose and frowned. "I'm trying okay. I honestly don't know how to!" He mumbled trying to smile again but it still ended up in a twitching state where the ends of his lips would go up and then back down. I laughed again.

"Come on, you already did it before at the park~" I b

Please log in to read the full chapter