Chapter 33

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~     A day passed and it was a Friday. The incident between Jinyoung and Hyojin was not spoken of, not once after that. Jinyoung simply did his best to push it out of his head, even though it seemed to be bothering him because he couldn't Stop thinking of how his heart was beating unconditionally whenever he thought about it.   "Kyaah~ So Noona, what did Hyung say? Sorry that I couldn't visit you the past few days, I went out of town." Gongchan pouts. Hyojin laughs but soon ends it with a sigh.   "He didn't say anything Gongchan..."   "What?! But you worked so—"   "I didn't exactly give it to him..." She trails away, making Gongchan raise a brow.   "But I thought you wanted to give him a new phone?" He tilts his head.   "Something came up.." Hyojin sighs, looking down at him, "Oh right, your order?" She asks while taking out a small notepad.   "The usual," He replies and she quickly jots it down on her notepad. "And may I ask what came up exactly?" He asked but Hyojin excuses herself to just deliver his order to the chef who gets it ready.   "Now tell me, please?" Gongchan shows his puppy dog face as Hyojin places down his order of Kimchi Ramen.   She sighs, "If you really want to know then..." Hyojin tells Gongchan all about it, except the incident at the park which she wanted to keep a secret. After she does tell him, he stares up at her with a slight tinge sadness in his eyes, he knew how hard she worked and how much she liked Jinyoung. If only he could tell Jinyoung how she felt about him but he couldn't do that, Gongchan wanted Jinyoung to find out by himself.   "Oh and there's one more thing... Today's the last day I'll be here..." Hyojin mumbles making Gongchan stand up, his eyes going wide.  

~*~*~*~

  "What to do, What to do—" Jinyoung mutters to himself, pacing back and forth. Hyojin watches him and decides if whether she s
Please log in to read the full chapter