Chapter 7

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Heyyo my dear Sanbies~ Thank you to all those who have subscribed, commented and upvoted so far <3 I really just love you guys!

~*Hyojin's POV*~

 

I watched Jinyoung work and stare at that girl who he met earlier, I don't know why but something about her irks me. But I've been doing this job as a Joylee spirit for so long I think my senses have gone haywire. Well not literally but you get the point. His co-worker isn't one to suit with Jinyoung either, he was too well plain for Jinyoung's liking.

 

The girl that Jinyoung was staring at repeatedly stood up and glanced at Jinyoung amd waved goodbye. I was expecting him to wave back but all he did was a head nod. I sighed and shook my head lightly with a soft smile, if he wants to make friends he should learn how to wave too.

I'll admit it was boring sitting here and staring at people eat cakes, drink coffee, the usual. And what I find weird is that it's still 11 in the morning. I inhaled heavily and let it out. Guess I have to wait for Jinyoung here.


~*~*~*~

I was resting my head against my arm on the table, when finally Jinyoung came out of the staff room with the red hoodie he was wearing before he changed into his uniform. "It's my break now" He stated as I immediately stood up with a grin on my face.

"Finally~!" I walked up to him.

"So where are we going?" I asked as Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and opened the door and didn't even bother to hold it out for me. I scrunched my nose up, another thing to teach him.

"You know you could have hold out the door for me" I said as Jinyoung gave me a side glance.

"And why should I?" He asked, I did a mini mental face palm right there.

"Because that's what friends do, they at least hold out the door as a simple act of kindness and also Girls in particular find that the gentlemanly part of a guy" I explained emphasizing on the 'friends' and 'girls' part.

"So girls like it when guys keep the door open for them?" Jinyoung asked as I nodded, "Yeap~ So of you wanna find some romance in your life, you better remember this simple act at least!" I giggled lightly and looked straight.
 

I saw a grocery store and right that moment my Joylee senses tingled. Well, not exactly tingled but more like I had a feeling one of Jinyoung's soon-to-be friends is in that store. "Jinyoung-sshi, let's go to that store!" I beamed, pointing at the grocery store. 

Please log in to read the full chapter