Chapter 28

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Italics - Flashback

~*Hyojin's POV*~

  About Half a month has passed, I didn't know if ny mission was done yet or not, but my superiors haven't called me back so this probably meant my mission wasn't done yet which I was somewhat thankful for.   Also, I was nearly there to getting the money to buy Jinyoung a brand new phone. I was already imagining the happy looks he'd give me once I do, but I mustn't jump to conclusions.   It was another Sunday, and at least this time I got to know that we were heading out and I informed my bosses the day before.

Where were we?

Hiking.

Yes Hiking. Whose idea was it? Let's just say they played Rock, Paper, Scissors over this and Sandeul won, digging his own grave, since he was the one who suggested it for fun and didn't expect to actually win.

  We were half way to the top. And I couldn't glance at Jinyoung properly. For some odd reason that event last night was still embarked in my head.   I was just done cooking Kimchi stew, Jinyoung's favorite. I set up the table and smiled at my work. I walked out to the living room to go to the bathroom to use the... well you know, when you gotta go, you gotta go.   And so I swung the door open, I wasn't expecting anyone to be there since the door wasn't locked but when I did swing the door open...   There I saw a topless Jinyoung, who was drying his wet hair with a towel. There was still a few water droplets on his white skin, making him look like he just fell from some heavenly place. Thankfully he was wearing a towel around his uhm... private part or I would've fainted already.

Jinyoung glanced at the direction of the door, seems like he just noticed the door was open. His eyes went wide when he saw me though.

"Y-YAH! SPIRIT GIRL! DIDN'T YOU KNOW I WAS IN HERE?!" He shrieks, making my face go red as a beetroot and immediately close the door shut.

"I-I'm sorry!! The d-door w-wasn't l-locked s-so I thought n-no one was i-in it!!" I shuttered as I felt my heart thump really fast and made my way to kitchen and sprinkled a bit of cold water on my face from the tap. Of all timings to decide when to take a shower he decided to take one
Please log in to read the full chapter