Chapter 17

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Hyojin's POV*~
 

I wonder what I could do now? I wonder what Jinyoung is doing right now? Aish, stop thinking about him Hyojin. He's a human and you're a spirit. Keep that in mind.

I let out another sigh once more. I wasn't in the mood to watch anything on the T.V since I only watch Pororo which is not airing during these times. I lifted my legs on top of the couch, hugging them close together.

When suddenly I heard the door of Jinyoung's house started to unlock. I turned my head to see him standing right there, panting. Like he just ran a long mile for days.

"Jinyoung-sshi?" I blinked tilting my head and slowly standing up, facing him.

He didn't say anything but he approached me and placed his hand on my forehead. I blinked at the sudden contact of his warm hands on my slightly cold forehead, and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jinyoung asked, his hand still on my forehead. I nodded.

"Yeah, much better. What are you doing here at this time though? Don't you have work to attend to? By the way your waffles tasted—"

"That's good then. I got worried for a moment there..." He cut me off and removed his hand from my forehead. Why he even placed his hand there I have no idea and why he recently started to be a bit concerned. It was probably the effect of now having friends.

"Okay then... You should get going back to work~!" I said as I patted his shoulder. But he just shook his head.

"I'll watch over you for the rest of the day." Jinyoung said placing his hand on my head and tapped his fingers twice before removing it.

"I'll be at the kitchen if you need me okay?" He said while walking to the kitchen, still leaving me slightly confused. I glanced at the analog clocl hanging by the wall and the long hand was at 12 and the short hand at 1. His break is almost over. I scrunched my nose up and walked to the kitchen.

"Jinyoung-sshi, Your break is almost over, if you leave now, you can still make it back in time!" I said while entering the kitchen. I saw him making porridge.

"It's okay. I'll stay with you for the rest of the day." He replied without looking at me. My heart slightly fluttered when he said this and I don't know why and recently his sentence structures are getting longer which is a good improvement but it still doesn't explain as to why he would skip his work today especially for my sake.

"Uhm... Alright then... But..." I thought for a while to think of what to say. I mean, I could take care of myself and I feel much better so why did he even comeback all

Please log in to read the full chapter