Chapter 14

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Double Update for you all~ <3 Kamsamnida for supporting this story~ ^^

~*Narrator's POV*~
 

Hyojin gazed upon the many racks of the library and the different books stacked on each one. "Uwaah~ This is so cool!" She beamed examining each rack like it was some pretty sparkly object.

There were libraries in the Spirit Realm but the racks weren't so high like the ones in the Human world, which is why she was so fasinated.

Jinyoung followed her quietly with his hands in his pockets glancing around as well. That was when Hyojin's senses tingled, sensing one of Jinyoung's soon-to-be-friends.

Without telling Jinyoung she immediately looked around the Library, while he was staring at a particular book, not knowing that she already left his side.

 

~*Hyojin's POV*~

My senses tingled again, I knew one of his new friends is near so where could he or she be? I passed by every tall shelf in hopes to find the person and then I saw a tall figure with light brown hair, a buttoned-up white collar shirt and some black pants with black converse and he had a ID hanging around his neck stopping on his chest mid-way. He was fixing the books on the shelf.

The moment I saw him I knew he was the new friend for Jinyoung. I slowly approached him and tapped on his shoulders which made him blink twice. He was cute, like well, his nose was long and his face was defined sharply.

"Um... May I help you?" He asked in a soft tone. Well it was a Library after all. I nodded my head."Alright then. Could you wait for a few minutes? I just need to fix this pile of books here," He said, smiling slightly. I just nodded again. My eyes drifted to the ID hanging around his neck, I squinted my eyes slowly to see his name and it read, 'Gong Chan Shik'.

 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

I stopped to look at a Book which caught my eye, it said 'Mythical Beings Of This World'. Curiosity took over me and I took the book and skimmed through the Index. 'Dragons', 'Unicorns', 'Mermaids' and the other typical things which any human would know about Mythical beings except people like or Spirits like Hyojin. Maybe they weren't in the 'Mythical' section or they just really did a good job on keeping themselves a secret.

I laughed lightly in my head and put the book back. I was expecting to see Hyojin there but she wasn't.

My eyes widen and looked around. Where did she go to? Aish, one moment she's here the next she's not. I went around the Library trying to find Hyojin when instead I bumped into someone else.

"Oh, Sorry for bumping into— Eunmi-sshi?" I blinked when I found out who bumped into me.

"Omo, Jinyoung-sshi! Fancy meeting you here. I didn't know you go to the Library." S

Please log in to read the full chapter