Chapter 36

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Hello My dear Sanbies~! Sorry for not updating in such a long time ; A ; I had exams and now I'm free- LET IT GO YES LET IT GO-- /coughs. Here's the update that you've all been waiting for~ I'll reply to your comments once I'm done- Keke~ <3 THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE Y'ALL~
 

~*Hyojin's POV*~

  "T-three days?" I managed to choke out, feeling a strange feeling of despair come over me.   A joylee spirit is not supposed to stay away from their crystals for too long otherwise they... They die.   The man laughed when he noticed the unreadable expression on my face.   "Don't worry... You'll only have until exactly hmm, Ten in the evening before you completely disappear without a trace." He chuckled once more, "Ever wondered why you had a few random surges of pain?" He smiled cockily.   My eyes slightly widen, How did he know...   "Well, simple its because your fellow Joylee spirits have been disappearing for being away from their crystals for too long and the same is going to happen to you, and if ever there are anymore Joylee spirits in South Korea, then... they'll feel that surge of pain." He said and he was about to walk out the door, I stopped him.   "What do you want to do with our crystals anyway?" I snapped at him in a weak voice.   "Oh, that's right not many of you know but of course it's a hidden and forbidden knowledge but somehow the Joylee spirit once assigned to me knew of this and well since then... I strived to fulfill it." He laughed like a maniac which made me stare at him with a look of disgust.   "I'm sorry, you must still be confused, to keep it short, if you get 3 Spirit Crystals it has enough power to keep a human immortal... and I will be immortal,  right after you disappear."   My expression fell and I felt my breath hitch when he told me what he was planning to do.   "Though your spirit crystal is of a different color... but it doesn't matter. Hm, It's Eleven in the Morning. Enjoy the Nine hours you have left to live" He grinned darkly and left the room.

I stared into the gray wall.

So this is it?

This is how I disappear?

I disappear in no sooner than Nine Hours later? I let out a long heavy sigh.

I was always hoping it would be for something good or worth remembering but... I guess not. I hung my head low and let a few tears stray down my face.     ~*Jinyoung's POV*~     The guys came in no sooner than 20 minutes later and we were all huddled up by the corner of the wall, peeking out for the man if ever he comes. We already had our plan worked out, it was just a matter of waiting for that man.   Once the man walked out of the abandoned building which took a good 15 more mintues of waiting, Gongchan and Baro quickly went over to cover his head up with a sack that we found lying around in the arcade.   Sandeul and I took this moment to grab him by his arms tight to stop him from fidgeting while Shinwoo punches him in the stomach just hard enough for him to quiet down and carry him all the way into the staff room of the arcade
Please log in to read the full chapter