Chapter 1

Not So Lonely Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rule 1. Joylee spirits have power crystals entrusted to them the moment they were born. This enables them to live long, they are protective over it.

 

~*Jinyoung's POV*~

 

I walked the empty streets of Seoul, snow started to fall down gently onto me as if the sky was trying to make me feel even more lonelier, but like that bothered me anymore. I've been used to this anyway. I sighed as I dusted the snow off of my shoulders before I entered the old rackety building that I lived in.

 

I climbed up the stairs, just because the elevator wasn't working, not that it was ever working it stopped working a year ago and no one bothers to fix it. I sighed as I passed the first floor. One down, Three more to go. Yeah, I lived on the Fifth floor of this building, not so high not so low, it was just fine.

Finally, I hated those stairs not like I can't do anything about it though, this is the cheapest flat that my paycheck could afford, it's not like I could get some classy looking place with the money I make so what else can I do? 

"Ah~ Wished you guys could stay longer!"

My neighbor beamed at her friends who started to crowd the front door, and somehow occupying the space to mine as well. Just like any other weekend scratch that, she has friends over everyday, each day a different bunch of friends.

 

I growled under breath, "Ugh, excuse me" I pushed through the crowd unlocking the door to my flat, earning a few whispers, most of them was,"What's his problem?" I rolled my eyes closing th

Please log in to read the full chapter