Chapter 9

A Chance Meeting

You looked at him with an amazed look upon your face and noticed in his eyes little lines of light blue – gray almost – shot across his iris each time he would blink. ‘Could this be also a part of his power? Probably so. It’s beautiful. . .’ He looks away and turns his direction back at the ice figurine of you and slowly takes it out of your hand to set it on a table by his bed.

“I know we’ve known each other for just a short time and all but I can’t stop thinking about you. Like, you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside and that takes over the frost and makes me melt. Like I said before I’m falling in love with you Yuni,” Xiumin said as he put his hand on your arm. You guys just stared at each other for a while and then he pulled you in closer to him to hold you, your head resting on his cold chest.

You and he sat there; his hot breath blew into your head as you were up against him. His arms were wrapped around you and made you feel warm. Xiumin leaned down a bit to place a kiss on the top of your head. You loved this; sitting here with him embracing you.

A knock on the door stopped everything. You two split up, Xiumin at one end of the bed where the pillows are and you, Yuni, at the other end of the bed. “I’m coming in,” Kai said as he walked in. “Oh, did I interrupt anything?” You looked away blushing.

Xiumin grabbed and pulled you over by him saying, “We were just about to get it on until YOU interrupted, you block!” He looked at you and laughed then looked back at Kai.

“OH!! Um, I’m sorry? I’m just gonna. . .” he said leaving the room closing the door behind him. Xiumin and you both started laughing uncontrollably. His laugh was so cute and adorable which just made you blush and stop laughing as he continued.

“Well I need to ask you something, the reason I was looking for you in the first place. Can you help me pack up my stuff from the apartment?” you finally asked him and he nodded his head in agreement. He lay out on his bed to stare at the ceiling once more. Because he had no shirt on meant his belly button was showing. Because his belly button is showing you needed to poke it! So you reach over his body right above the spot and just poked him. For no reason in particular. It’s just a thing you do sometimes. Don’t know why either, you just kinda do it. He sat up and looked at you all confused. “Welp, I need more help packing up so I’ll need to ask some others. Any advice on who not to ask?”

Xiumin replied with a smirk, “Yeah, don’t ask Sehun or Kai. I just don’t want Kai near you. . . He’s a big flirt and Sehun is just bratty so he won’t help if you asked most likely.”

You left the room, closing the door behind you as you mutter to yourself “Can’t ask Sehun or Kai, can’t ask Sehun or Kai. . .” Kris was standing in the living room waiting for you to ask him. You could tell because he had this stance, leaning more on one leg and arms crossed and also looked at you a few times. So you decided to ask him. “You want to help me pack up my stuff at my apartment?”

“Yes!” he said with a smile standing straight then plopping his body on the grayish-blue leather couch that was beside him. So for a few minutes you went around asking guys to help. You got 3 more and you thought that was enough. They were Suho, Tao, and Luhan. Let’s hope that no one goes into your room this time!