Chapter 15

A Chance Meeting

But no. Not his car. It was all of EXO’s vehicle. Everyone was conversing with each other. Laughing, smiling, and hitting one another like dorks. It was like a cute, little, happy family in here.

Your phone rang inside of your pocket and so you picked that er up.

“Hello? Yuni speaking. . . Oh. . . I’m sorry I forgot. . . Ok. Bye,” you said, closing your phone. It was your boss. Ha! Forgot you even had a job, huh? Meh, I don’t blame you. You’ve been with these dorks so I can understand everything. But anyway, you were fired for missing too many days without calling in.

Xiumin looked over at you half smiling and asked what was wrong because you had this look on your face that said something was wrong. You told him and he looked away to the floor. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you fired.” You placed your hand lightly on his shoulder and nodded, signaling that it’s alright. He smiled again and hugged you tightly. This made you smile greatly and hug him back.

 

Finally, you guys have arrived at the destination. Everyone but Kai got out. “You can’t come in here with us. Members and staff only. Wait out here in the car or stand right outside,” he said. He got out of the car after he said that, not giving you any time to say something. Even so, what would you say. Nothing. Exactly.

‘Yah, this is so boring. How long will they be in there? I hope not long.’ You started to roll around in the back. “SO BORED!” you exclaimed, “purposely” falling onto the floor letting out a little “yelp”. “That hurt. . . Maybe I should get some sleep. Everything will pass by faster if I take a nap. Yeah. Welp, NIGHT!” After a while of staying still you fell asleep.

 

You woke up with your head on the lap of Xiumin, still in the car which meant you guys weren’t back yet. “Well, good morning sleeping beauty. Have a nice nap?” he said as he ran his fingers through your short hair. You nodded and smiled. Just being in his presence made you happy.

 

By the time you got back you were rambunctious and very much so awake while everyone else was tired and exhausted from their performance. Instead of messing with everyone you left to Xiumin’s room to lie in his bed for a while. You opened the door and noticed nobody was in there this time. In a corner was a box of some of your clothes. ‘Should probably change into some PJs before I pass out later.’ You took a big t-shirt and fluffy pants.

“There. That’s more comfortable!”

Walking out of the door you noticed there was an unusual silence. Then you got to the living room and saw everyone asleep. Some were even snoring. Xiumin looked like a peaceful child. You looked around for some blankets and found some to cover everyone with. ‘Cute’ You went over by Xiumin and kissed his lips. After that, you went back into the room and lied on Xiumin’s bed. There was a knock on the door. “Come in.”

A short, half asleep male came in and sat on the bed by your waist. He placed his hand on your face, slowly it giving you goose bumps. Finally you looked up at him and he kiss you. “What was that for?” you asked.

“From a bit ago. I was still awake, just didn’t respond as fast as I meant,” he replied running his fingers through his hair and laid right next to you, taking your hand in his. “Here Yuni, you might need this in a second.” He hands you a blanket.

“But I already ha—“
“I know but just cover yourself.”

“Alright.” Taking the blanket, you wrapped yourself in it making it a bit too hot for your liking. Then you noticed snow falling and the door and window begin to frost over. “Ahh~ using your powers again? I love it. It’s so pretty.”

“Just like you. Well, I mean, I think you look pretty.” He turned over, just as you did, to see each other’s face. “Yuni, I’ve been meaning to ask you. . .” There was a moment of silence and a serious look on his face. “Will you be my girlfriend? I really like you. I know you might think that this is all too fast and all but I truly do love you.”

Another silence but then you spoke up with a giant grin on your face and hugged him tightly saying, “Yes!”

Suddenly the door opened up and a flash shone brightly in the dark room. It was Chanyeol taking a picture of us on his camera and with him stood Kris, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, and Lay all smiling at us. I noticed that Kris had a “thumbs up” for Xiumin and I laughed. ‘Dorks’ you thought and dug our face into his chest.