Chapter 14

A Chance Meeting

No surprise at all, it was Minseok. Mr. Choi yelled at all the girls to get out of the celebrity’s way and they did. Mr. Choi walked up to him and asked, “To what do we owe the pleasure of having you here?”

Xiumin looked over at you and replied, “Yuni forgot this in the car.” He held up a cell phone. ‘HOW COULD I FORGET SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?’ He slowly walks over by you and hands over the phone. You could hear all the gasping and murmuring of the girls as you took your phone back from him.

You went up to his ear to whisper something to him. “You should leave now. You’re making a scene here. . . And I have to get back to my dance.”

“Oh, right. I guess I’ll be going then. See you later then,” he says giving you a warm hug then removing your hair from your forehead to kiss it. And with that he left the studio. ‘He had to come in here like that and make a commotion. Why couldn’t Yuki bring my phone instead?’

A girl carefully walked up to you and just stared into your eyes then looked at where Xiumin had kissed you. “Are you and him. . . A thing?” she asked in a low whisper studying your face. You blushed and shook your head. You were actually telling the truth so you weren’t exactly lying to her. Thinking about you two getting together made you happy inside because you know that it might happen and there’s a big chance for it too.

Mr. Choi yelled at all the girls to get back in place and keep practicing while he continued to teach you. Of course, you learned the dance easily and fast. Then he announced to everyone that SM will come here for auditions to join their entertainment on next Saturday. “So be ready!” He clapped his hands three times to dismiss the class. “You may now leave. See you all here tomorrow ON TIME!” your instructor said shooting a look at you playfully. You just laughed and went to the dressing room to get changed.

 

You then went to your next class which was singing. All went well in there as well as your other classes.

 

RIIIIIIINNNNG

 

School was now dismissed so you took out your phone to check any messages you might have received during the hours. You had one message.

 

[12:32 P.M]
From: Xiumin

“I’ll be outside when you get out. I’m in disguise so that no one can discover me and have the same thing happen earlier this morning. I’ll be waiting for you by the big, old willow. Have fun with the rest of the school day! J”

 

You smile at the text and text him back –

 

[4:56 P.M.]

To: Xiumin

“I’m out! Be by the willow in a bit. See you then.”

 

And you closed your phone to continue walking outside. There was a warm breeze pushing on you and it made you want to just sit out there forever but you needed to go. ‘Ahh, I wish everyday was like this. Wish I was able to enjoy it outside too. . . Oh well’

Finally getting near the old willow, you see only a girl with big sunshades and a sunhat leaning against it. You let out a sigh but then the girl started yelling and waving an arm to you. “Yuni!! Yuni, over here!” The girl looked familiar in a strange way so you just walked up to her.

“How do you know my name? And why do you look so familiar?” you asked.

The female got close to you and took off the shades. “It’s me, Xiumin.” ‘This man want to hide himself so much that he is willing to dress as a female in a dress and all? I never thought that this would ever happen or rather come across my mind. But keep cool about it. Don’t laugh or anything.’ He winked, smiled, and put the shades back on, which made you want to laugh even more. It was so hard to keep it in! “Well come on. We need to go. I have somewhere to be and I need to take this ridiculous outfit off! Don’t make me have to keep this on forever! Please!” He grabbed your arm and started to pull on it to get you to move.

“Oh, alright. Only because you have somewhere to be”, a little giggle slipped out. He smiled and started to pull you to the destination which you guessed was his car.