Chapter 11

A Chance Meeting

After a while of explaining she finally got it.

“Ahh, ok. I got it now,” she said sitting on the floor nodding. You looked down, put your hand on her head, and propped yourself on Yuki. You guess she got used to it because she didn’t do anything to prevent it.

Tao opened the door of your apartment and poked his head out to see if you were still there. “Umm, Yuni, you should go see your landlord. And don’t worry, we haven’t gone through anything yet. We’ll be waiting~” And like that he shut the door. Guess you have hurry up and go to the landlord’s place so you can start packing.

“Come on,” you say as you grab Yuki by the arm and start dragging her down to get where you need to go.

 

When you got to the place you knocked on the door to see if anyone was home while Yuki sat on the floor next to the door. A man opened the door with tea at hand looking like he just woke up.

He looked at you in the eyes and said, “Yah! What do you want?” He looked pretty tired and angry at you, waiting for a response.

“I’ve decided to move out of here! So here’s the address,” you wrote down the address to the dorm on a piece of paper on your leg, “so you can mail me this month’s bill.” You handed him the paper, bowed to him, and left to go back to your room. Yuki jumped up, bowed to the landlord, and followed you up the many stairs.

You busted into the living room yelling, “I’M BACK!! EVERYONE COME HERE!!” Everyone lines up in the room, all of them staring alertly at you. “Alright. I told the landlord that I’m moving out of here so I will now assign everyone an area. Tao and Suho! You guys get the things in the kitchen. Luhan and Xiumin pick up the living room. Got it? Good. Disband and you,” you point at your friend “,come with me. I need to get what I need in my room.”

Everyone goes to their “stations” and starts working, putting everything in boxes. You and Yuki bring a suitcase to put all your undergarments in as well as some other things you don’t want anyone seeing but the two of you. You both go through your drawers and closet to get everything and put them away.

A knocking on the door alerted you. A voice you recognized to be Suho’s said, “I’m going to call for a moving truck so we don’t have to make multiple trips and the guys back at the dorm made a room for you to stay at for now. The truck will be here in a few minutes. Also, we’ve got everything done over here” and he opened the door to show it. You saw Luhan levitating some of the furniture into a box. ‘Do the other members have powers as well? I guess so because I DON’T THINK I’M IMAGINING THIS!’ You shake your head to make sure that it’s real. It was very real. Good thing you were done with everything in your room because you would be tripping out.

“O-ok. Thanks Suho. Thank you everyone for helping me out,” you said with a great bow of respect.

“No, no, no. Our pleasure. We just can’t wait for you to move in!” Xiumin said with an adorable smile that made you blush.

The truck is outside now because everyone heard the honking of it and Tao looked out the window to confirm that it was there. Everyone started to haul the boxes to the truck when you and Xiumin were left alone in the empty apartment. There were two boxes left so he insistently took the heavier one and let you carry the lighter, smaller box.

As you both were walking down the rocky stairs your self YET AGAIN slipped. Xiumin dropped his box and reached a hand out to get you, so you reached out for it but slightly missed. Your heart racing, throwing your box in the air, falling down the stairs.