Chapter 13

A Chance Meeting

When you awoke the next morning a nurse came in and said that it was ok to leave today so she took out the needles and helped you get your things together. She lightly shook Xiumin to wake him up while you were in the bathroom changing into your clothes.

He got up and decided to go to the bathroom. He turned the knob and pushed the door open to see you about to put on your shirt with only a bra to cover up your chest. You screamed, “YAH! Get out!” and ran into the shower to hide yourself as he just shut the door as fast as he could.

“I’M SO SORRY YUNI! I didn’t mean to intrude. I should’ve knocked first. I’m an IDIOT” you heard him say through the door and he begun cursing softly to himself. “ man, . I’m a ing idiot. I’m sorry. . . I didn’t mean to.” You could tell he leaned against the door a bit because you heard a slight clunk.

You got yourself dressed and walked out of the bathroom to see Yuki and Xiumin sitting on the bed waiting for you. He caught your eyes for a moment before he looked away blushing.

Yuki got up and grabbed your hand, “So, are you ready to leave yet? You’re a bit late to your classes so we should hurry to get you there.”
‘Classes! That’s right! I totally forgot about them!! I really hope I can get an excused absence passed. . .’ You start running off out of the hospital, being careful of not running into anything or anyone. Yuki and Xiumin had to chase you out of the place. Once you got out you realized you still don’t know how to get around this city. Once they both caught up you asked Xiumin how to get to the Seoul Institute of the Arts from here.

“I have a rental car. I can drive you there but I’ll need to have Xiumin in the car with us telling me the directions”, she says to you while slightly pulling on your arm and Xiumin.  You agreed and she started running of in the direction of where her car was. She hopped up in the driver’s seat, you sat in the passenger’s side, and he ran in the back seat and placed himself in the middle for better communication. She started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

Xiumin continuously gave directions.

FINALLY, you got there. As fast as you could, you ran out of the car to your first class.

                                                                huff

                                                                                huff

                                                                                                huff

The dance studio’s door was wide open and you ran into the locker room to change into the dance clothes you leave there. This was the fastest you’ve ever changed in the all the 21 years of living. You came back out into the dance studio ready to learn more of that dance that was being taught a few days ago.

“You’re late!” your dance instructor yelled out.

“I was in the hospital. I couldn’t help that I was late Mr. Choi!” you yelled back. Good thing you and your instructor are really cool with each other because if you yelled back at any other teacher it wouldn’t end well.

“Alright then. Well we were just finishing up the dance. Yah! Everyone,” he announced while clapping twice to get everyone’s attention, “go practice while I have her catch up with the rest of the class. Yuni, you come with me to the other side of the studio.” He started walking to the destination as you followed behind. “Ok, you see, what you missed was. . .” and he talked about the dance and showed you the moves. “Also, remember that if you get good enough and practice you might have a chance of getting in SM. I have faith in you, I have faith in all my students, but you’re the one I prize the most so I want you to get in. Your dancing is far beyond the rest of the class.” He smiled and patted your back. “Now let’s cont—“

Girls in the class were screaming all of a sudden and Mr. Choi’s mouth was wide open as well as his eyes. You turned around to see what all the commotion was and noticed a short male in the crowd of women so you squint your eyes to focus on the figure.