Chapter 10

A Chance Meeting

You bring the men to your apartment and you find that your door is unlocked and cracked open. This scares you because you haven’t been home a lot lately because of work, school, and being with these guys. You poked the door to open it up a bit more and you start to investigate the place with the guys trailing behind you acting like Xiumin when he first got there. ‘Is it really possible for these GROWN men to be so cute?! This is unnatural. . .’ The guys all went into the kitchen as you looked around in the living room. You noticed a big lump on the couch that covered in your fluffy purple blankets. It moved and it scared you so you just backed up from the mass.

The mass rolled off the small couch onto the floor and yelled out, “Chiku shou!” ‘I know that voice. . .’ you thought. The figure under the covers started to slowly get up and take your blankets off of themselves. When they “unmasked” themselves you realized it was your stupid Japanese friend. You guess she came to visit while you were gone and just made herself at home? Finally, she noticed you standing there staring at her. She came running up to you and gave you a giant hug. “Ane-chan, we haven’t seen each other in forever! Hope you don’t mind that I was bumming it here for the night, Yuni. I just really wanted to see you so I took a plane and came over here. Sorry for not saying anything about it.”

“It has been a while, hasn’t it huh? Well, you’re still short so nothing has changed as far as I can tell, Yuki,” you said comparing her height to yours by putting your hand on her head and moving it to the bottom of your chin. “You’re still a good head prop.” You put your chin on her head. Yuki moved out from under you and hit your arm, not enough to hurt though.

Tao came in asking, “Um, Yuni? Who’s that? I thought you lived alone in here. . .” He pointed over at Yuki with a confused face. You looked over back at Yuki who is staring at Tao trying to keep a cool face. ‘Does she know about them or something?’

“Tao, this is Yuki. Yuki this is Tao. He’s here to help me get my stuff packed up. Why don’t you come with me to the landlord? I need to speak to him about something.” You quickly grabbed Yuki’s arm to get her out of there because you KNOW the face she makes when she’s about to spaz out and she’s making that face, trying to hold it in. You both ran out the door, slamming it shut. You guess it startled everyone on there because you could hear talking about what happened.

“Dude,” Yuki said in a whisper holding in a squeal, “was that seriously Tao? You’re not messing with me are you? Well he did have the face. . . WHY ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THE TAO?!” There she goes. The girl finally busted.

“Babo! Calm down! I’ve become friends with him. . . and some others. . . Do you wish to meet them? I won’t let you if you’re going to be like this around them all the time.” She started to calm down and shook her head trying to get everything straight.

“So, how did you meet them? I didn’t even know you knew these guys existed. I’m surprised actually,” she said being curious.

“Ok, at first I didn’t know who they were and. . .” you tell her the story about it, leaning against a wall.