Chapter 8

A Chance Meeting

Because you are now going to move in with these guys you needed to tell your landlord and pack up your stuff from the apartment. You’ll have some of the guys come and help you maybe but NOBODY is to come into your room until you’re done packing some things they don’t need to see. That way, nothing can be repeated. . . You think of Xiumin at that time and shake your head.

“Are you alright? You look kind of dazed,” asked Tao as he put his hand on your shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m good. Since I will be staying here can some of you guys come with me to pack my things up later? But first I need to run by the landlord of the place to tell him,” you said fiddling with your thumbs. You start to get up to look for Xiumin so you check the kitchen first. He wasn’t there so you decided to go into his room.

As you walk into his room you noticed Xiumin just lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark. It took him a bit to realize the light coming in from the door and you standing there. He looked at you with those dark brown eyes of his. Though it was a bit dark in there he was still gorgeous. Then you noticed he was shirtless, showing his muscular body and beautiful skin. He sat up and a chill ran through your body making goose bumps appear upon your milky white skin. You looked away saying, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude! I was just curious on where you were.” Your shaking hand reaches for the doorknob to excuse yourself out of there but before you could leave Xiumin got up off the bed and lightly grabbed your arm.

“No, I don’t mind. You don’t have to go,” he says pulling you back in. His skin was ice cold and you noticed that this room was as well. You are pulled back into this room, alone with this man, freezing cold. The shivering from your cold body was insane. He noticed and grabbed a blanket to put over you to keep you somewhat warm. “Sorry it’s chilly in here for you. I tend to get carried away sometimes.”

“Carried away?” you asked and looked him in the eyes, still shivering. “What do you mean by that?” There was a silence that wasn’t disturbed for a while.

“Well, you see, in this house everyone has powers. We came from another planet called EXO planet, thus our name,” he finally said.

“I call bull. I don’t believe it at all. If you’re telling the truth why haven’t I seen anything from you guys yet? Wouldn’t you think it would be a bit more noticeable when someone has “powers”?

Xiumin took your hand and placed it in his. You noticed a ring on his finger that resembled a snowflake. An ice figurine of you formed in the palm of your hand. It had everything from your short hair to the creases in your clothes. It was the most amazing thing you have ever seen in your entire life.