Chapter 4

A Chance Meeting

This cold morning gave us the falling leaves and frozen sidewalks. ‘I have to be careful of not slipping, so no racing’ you kept thinking to yourself. Xiumin looked at you and said, “Well today could be a bit warmer. Other than that it’s alright.” You nodded your head to agree.

On your way to the apartment there wasn’t much conversation between you two. It was booooring.

As you stepped inside your apartment Xiumin starts to look around as if he was a puppy being introduced to a new home. ‘He looks so cute like this’ you think. ‘I wonder if he’s like this all the time?’ You let him do his thing, snooping around. You didn’t care though, well as long he doesn’t go into your room without you. NOBODY should look around in there. GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL IS IN THERE.

Guess what he does!? GO ON DO IT!! He goes and snoops around in your damn room. Well, it’s kinda your fault that you didn’t tell him in the first place. ‘He’s screwed because he might find some underwear out in the open in there and I’m screwed because hE MIGHT FIND SOME UNDERWEAR OUT IN THE OPEN!’ you thought and bit the mess out of your lip out of nervousness. You didn’t know what to do – go in there and drag him out or just let him be.

You chose what to do but it was already too late. . . He found some pink lace underwear that was laying on your well-made bed. He was just staring at it not noticing that you were there at all. ‘! He found one!! He’s in the deep now and I can’t get him out. He’s done for.’ you thought while blushing from extreme embarrassment. You didn’t interrupt him. Xiumin picked it up from one side and got his other hand to hold the other side. ‘He’s a . . . That’s all there is to it.’ You run your hand through your hair still watching, observing him.

The perfect way to break the y silence was the sound of a ringing phone. The ringtone was familiar. It went:

neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tingkeobel ttaranaseotdeon Neverland

You recognized that song, just the lyrics though. You would listen to it on the radio when it came on and sing as loud and proud as you can! Wonder why he would have that as his ringtone. . . He dropped the underwear on the bed and finally picked up the phone.

“Hello? Yeah I’m still over here. Alright, got it. Tell me more when we get back.” He closes his phone to end the call. Finally he notices you standing in the doorway. “Oh hi! We need to hurry up and get your stuff together. I need to do something with the guys.” You just nod as you start packing your things in a bag.