Chapter 5

A Chance Meeting

When you’re walking back with him there were a group of girls about a block away from Xiumin’s place. ‘That’s unusual, it’s like they’re popular or something.’ As you guys continue walking the girls start running towards you and Xiumin. He grabs your hand and starts running the other direction saying, “Crap, follow me. We need to lose them!” You hold on to his hand for a tighter grip.

You two run into an alley. “I THINK THEY WENT THAT WAY!” one of the girls yelled. “Or was it this way?” You couldn’t see the one yelling because the blur of the fast moving squealing bodies as they pass the entrance of the alleyway. Xiumin found a crate and took a seat. But for his “luck” the wood was all rotten so he fell. You busted out laughing but also trying to contain it so the girls won’t notice.

“What are YOU laughing at, Yuni!?” Xiumin yelled (not loud enough for anyone else to hear but you) and pointed at you while getting up. You lowered your laugh into a small giggle and you could notice a small blush of embarrassment form on his face as he looked away from you.

He looked back at you with a serious face and started walking towards you. There were just inches that stood in between you and him when he stopped. Xiumin looked down on you and gave off a chuckle. “Heh, you’re short. Lucky for you, I like that.” Just then he hugged you and placed his soft, warm lips on yours. You were shocked at first but you just kinda let it flow through and accepted it. He removed his lips from yours and said “Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall in love with you too quickly but it ca--” You stopped him in midsentence to kiss him back because. . . because you liked it. That’s when you finally realized that you love him and that he loves you back. It was all too quick like he said but. . . you just couldn’t help yourself and neither could he.

Xiumin pushed you against the building and you opened your mouth a bit inviting his tongue in. He took the chance and did so. At this point you both were making out with each other in an alley. His hand would run through your soft hair while the other one would occasionally keep pulling you in closer to him.

After a few minutes of ‘snogging’ you guys, stop slowly moving away from each other a bit. “I think we should get going. You still have to do something, correct?” you looked at him with his arms tightly around you. It became warmer, him holding you like this.

“Yeah, it would be a good idea to start heading back and I think those girls are gone now.” He took your hand and you both walked all the way back like that, along with the occasional piggy back ride you got a few times.