Chapter 7

A Chance Meeting

You stared at the paused TV screen which showed a performance from none other than EXO, the people living in this place you are in. “IS THAT WHERE THEY WERE GOING?! I DID’T KNOW THEY WERE CELEBRITIES!! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!” you yelled at the screen but calmed down. “That means. . . I made out with a celebrity. . . And those girls were their fans. . . . What have I gotten myself into? If people start finding out about me and Xiumin I’ll be hunted down and I might as well say goodbye to privacy. I don’t know what to do!” You broke down because your mind was filling up with everything to do with these guys. Then you start to dry it all up with your sleeve and stand up. “I love Xiumin though so I don’t care. I’ll act as if I saw nothing when they come back.” You lied down on the couch and soon fell asleep.

 

A couple of hours have passed and you finally wake up with Xiumin sitting by your head, running his fingers through your hair. You start to sit up and he stops and says, “Well it’s about time you woke up Sleeping Beauty,” and gave off a smirk of teasing. ‘Remember, act natural.’

“I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE KPOP CELEBRITIES!” you yelled at him. Nice one idiot. . . You stopped for a moment and your head hit the palm of your hand, basically a face palm. As you pick your head back up and looked at Xiumin he just stared at you.

“You didn’t know that already?” he asked. “I know you’re new here and all but really? Interesting.” His words hung in the air as you thought about it. Even some of the other guys looked over. Some congratulated you for so long, and when I say some I mean just Sehun and Kris. You laughed to yourself about it brushing it off like it was no big deal. Staying in a dorm with EXO, a worldwide famous kpop group, was bound to have some excitement.

Kyungsoo came and sat next to you on the other side where Xiumin wasn’t sitting. “So… Are you cool with us being idols? Are you still willing to be our friend?” He looked at you in the eyes and you could tell by his face that he felt a bit sad.

You replied, “Of course I’ll still be your guys’ friend. I don’t have a reason NOT to be. And being idols is just a perk in a friend I guess?” He smiled happily and hugged you.

“That’s good! Hey, you wanna move in with us? You’re pretty cool even though we haven’t spent much time with you. Dunno why but we all have this feeling like it’s a good idea to let you stay here,” Suho said smiling at you coming from behind the couch and you.

“Hm, that’s not a bad idea at all. I think I will stay. But are you sure your manager would be alright with this arrangement?”

“Don’t know, don’t care,” said Xiumin patting your back.

“I guess I’ll be staying here from now on then!”