Chapter 16

A Chance Meeting

The next morning you woke up with your head on Xiumin’s chest. He seemed like he was still sleeping so you just enjoyed the moment and smiled.

Sadly, though, is when you wake up it’s hard to stay still. You kept on repositioning yourself to get comfy. None of the moving seemed to help at all and you let out a quiet sigh.

Guess you woke him up while moving or something because he sat up and held you by your shoulders and asked if you were ok. “Yeah, I am. Sorry for waking you,” you said wrapping your arms around yourself.

He looked at you with a sleepy grin and tilted his head. “Why is it that you look so beautiful in the morning when you wake up?” You blushed and he just ruffled up your already messed up hair. “Well, today is an off day so we can do whatever we want. So I’ll be taking you to my favorite place to be. You’ll love it.” He got up off the bed and picked out some clothes for himself. You followed his lead by going out to get your suitcase with all your clothes in it and took out a purple baggy sweatshirt and skinny jeans and went into the bathroom to change.

As you were changing the door slung open wide. All that was on you was just your underwear. Standing at the door was Sehun, his eyes were wide open and his jaw had dropped. You tried to hide from him by falling in the bathtub to cover yourself somewhat. here fell in there like an idiot and hit your head on the wall. He then shut the door, creating a loud SLAM. “Yah!” you yelled at him through the door while holding the back of your head, “Why didn’t you knock?!”

No response.

‘He might have left.’ You got up from the tub, still holding your head. “That really hurt. . .” You slipped on your clothes then exited the bathroom with a shocked Sehun still there.

He moved in closer to you and whispered in your ear, “Let’s never speak of this and forget about what happened. This way I won’t get hurt by your boyfriend. . . And save the embarrassment for the both of us. Agreed?” You nodded vigorously in agreement and he left to the living room acting as if nothing had happened.

Though you were supposed to forget it you just couldn’t get it out of your mind. ‘It was so violating and embarrassing!! Do these people even know how to knock?! Jeez. . . Next time I need to make sure to lock the door.’ Finally you brushed it off and went back into Xiumin’s room to get going.

You knocked on the ice cold door and he opened it up ready to go. “Alright! So, are you ready to see where I’m taking you? Because I sure am!” he said while jumping up and down in excitement. This side of him was really cute.

He took your hand and pulled you out the door into the car. Xiumin cranked up the car and started driving to the surprise destination.

A song came on the radio and Xiumin started singing his heart out, knowing every word. It started out with a “Come in” then a whole bunch of clapping. Then it got to a part that said “E X O” and you realized why he was singing it so passionately. You just smiled and waited for the car to stop somewhere.

 

About 7 minutes later he parked the car near a small, run down coffee shop. It looked kind of cute. He turned to look at you and said, “Here we are; my favorite place in the world.” He got out of the car and opened up your door. You and Xiumin went up to the small building and opened up the door.

A burst of air hit your face with the amazing smell of coffee and little pastries. You look over to find a clear, glass counter with well decorated cupcakes, cookies, rolls of bread, and other small pastries in it. Behind the counter was another counter but it was filled with coffee things on it. As you enter the coffee shop, to the left is a giant bag of coffee beans behind the counter with a measuring cup lying on the top. The lighting in here wasn’t all that bright but it wasn’t completely dark either. Kind of comforting though. Xiumin noticed that you liked it here so he smiled and took your hand. There were small, round tables organized perfectly with two beautiful, round wooden chairs for each table. The middle of each table had a lit red candle that was unscented. The walls were red bricks and in some spots were white bricks and had some paintings along them. The floor was wooden and had a dark brown color to it. Soft music is playing from the speakers making it even more comforting. Other than you guys, there were about 3 other people in there.

“Here, sit down. I’ll get us something.” He left to the counter and you went to sit at a table to wait for his return. You watch the small fire move around as you softly blow on it. You then noticed that the chairs can spin to an extent so you started spinning around in it a bit still messing with fire.

Finally, Xiumin came back with two mochas in one arm and in the other arm a glazed doughnut on a saucer and a cupcake. He set the things on the table, passing you the doughnut and mocha. “So, how do you like this place?” he asked.

“I like it. It’s nice here and very comforting. We need to come here more often,” you replied then started to eat the doughnut. He smiled and put a finger in the frosting of his cupcake. He then put the frosting on the tip of your nose and laughed. You got some of the frosting off of your nose and put it on his forehead. At this point you both were laughing. Cute right there, lemme tell ya. Dorks.