Honeymoon

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“Jeju?”

Yonghwa smiles and nods.

“Deh. You won’t enjoy it if we went out of the country.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Kenchana. Let’s enjoy our moment there. Since it is near, you don’t have to worry about our daughter neh.”

Shinhye nods and hold Yonghwa’s hand tighter.

“Kaja.”

They walk into the plane with a smile plasters on their face.

                                                                              ***

“Freshen up. We should go and visits beautiful places here.”

Shinhye nods and went into the bathroom. She walks out after a while wearing an ankle length blue summer dress with a beige color cardigan. Yonghwa grins and can’t help to kiss his lovely wife.

“Kaja.”

Shinhye nods excitedly.

They went to Glass Castle and Yeomiji Botanical Garden first.

‘Jeju Glass Castle’ is a glass art theme park featuring an exhibition hall, garden and models all made entirely out of glass. There are six themed model parks, in which over two hundred and fifty models are exhibited. These include the world’s very first all-glass labyrinth, the world’s largest glass ball and largest glass diamond, a glass stonewall, a mirror lake, and a glass bridge. There are also glass art masterpieces by internationally famous artists from Italy, the Czech Republic, Japan, and more.

Yeomiji Botanical Garden is the best botanical garden in Asia that has a unique southern atmosphere. The indoor garden contains approximately 2,000 rare tropical and subtropical plants including Flower Garden, Water Lily Garden, Jungle Garden, Subtropical Fruits Garden, Cactus and Succulent Garden, and Observation Platform.

They also visit Teddy Bear Museum before they stop in a restaurant to dine.

“Are you having fun yeobo?”

Shinhye smiles sweetly and nods.

“Glad that you enjoy yourself. Are you tired?”

“Ani. Wae oppa?”

Yonghwa grins and shakes his head.

“Nothing.”

“Oppa, we should bring Eunmi along next time. She will really love it in Teddy Bear Museum.”

“Deh. We will bring her along next time.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“Chinca?”

Shinhye asks excitedly.

“Chinca. But you have to do something for me.”

“What is it oppa?”

“I’ll tell you later. Eat up. It’s delicious.”

Yonghwa smiles wider and eat his food.

                                                                                              ***

“Come here.”

Yonghwa called as soon as Shinhye went out of the bathroom. The water that drips from her hair makes him feels hotter. Shinhye is so addicting. The sleeveless baby doll nightwear which should look cute looks y on her.

“Let me dry your hair for you. Sit down.”

Shinhye obeys him and sit on the bed. Yonghwa dries her hair carefully with a smile.

“Yeobo.”

“Hmm.”

Shinhye answers with a hum.

Yonghwa leans down and place a kiss on her shoulder. He brushes her hair away from her neck and leave a mark on it.

Shinhye shivers with his smooth touch. She closes her eyes when Yonghwa’s hand moves around her body.

He nibbles on her ear while he whispers sweet words.

“I love you yeobo.”

He said before he kisses her nape and shoulder again. He then trails a kiss from her jaw line to her shoulder with a smiling face.

He slid his hand into her nightwear and caresses her stomach making Shinhye giggles.

“Wae?”

“It’s ticklish oppa.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“You can’t endure it?”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa pulls out his hand and hugs her instead.

“It is a lovely night right yeobo.”

“Deh. It reminds me of our school event before. It was a happy moment when we sing along together under the night sky.”

Yonghwa caresses Shinhye’s arm and kisses her shoulder again.

“Should I sing a song for you?”

Shinhye turns quickly and look at him with a surprised expression.

“You can sing?”

“Of course. But I don’t think I can finish the song.”

“Wae?”

Yonghwa chuckles. His wife is too young to understand his desire now.

“I’ll sing for you tomorrow.”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa holds Shinhye waist and make her sit on his lap; facing him. He took her hands and put it around his neck.

“Don’t make any excuses today yeobo. I’ve been waiting for this night since forever.”

Shinhye blushes and nods.

Yonghwa kisses her nose and smiles.

“I love you.”

“Me too.”

She answers shyly.

“I want to hear the three words.”

“Deh?”

“Tell me that you love me yeobo.”

Shinhye slowly look at his face.

“I love you oppa.”

Yonghwa grins and pulls her closer. He rested his head on her chest while savoring her scents. He releases her and looks into her eyes while still holding her waist.

“Should we give Eunmi a dongsaeng?”

Shinhye smiles.

“I’ll let you decide oppa.”

“Chinca?”

She nods.

“So, let’s starts from today.”

Yonghwa hold on to her cheeks and kisses her lips fully. He kissed her slowly while Shinhye moves along with his rhythm.

“I will treat you with care neh. Don’t be scared.”

Shinhye nods.

Yonghwa places her carefully on the bed before he took out his shirts and trousers. He climbs up on top of her and kisses her face with love.

He removes her nightwear and throws it on the floor; leaving Shinhye with her inner wear.

“You are beautiful.”

He said while smiling.

“You are gorgeous.”

He kisses her forehead.

“You are mine.”

He kisses her lips passionately. He removes the rest of clothes on both of them before he continue savoring the sweetness of his wife.

 

 

 

 

Done.. They did it.. LOL

Have a nice day sweetheart…

^______^