She Is Not Mine

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“Come in.”

She greets them with a smile.

“Why did you do this Yoomi?”

“I’ve told you Yong. The answer is simple. I want you as my husband again.”

She laughs evilly. Shinhye grips Yonghwa’s arm and hid on his back.

Yoomi peek at her.

“Oh look who’s here? The almighty Jung’s new bride. The little bride.”

She laughs again.

“Shinhye, you know me right? I’m Yoomi unni. Don’t you remember?”

Shinhye doesn’t answers. Yoomi get pissed.

“Yah, why don’t you answer? Have you gone mute after marrying him?”

“Why did you drag her in our problem?”

Yoomi stare at him angrily and hissed.

“You said it was ours? This problem won’t occur if you didn’t marry her Yong.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Simple answer. You won’t hesitant in taking me back if she doesn’t show up in your life.”

Yoomi walks to Shinhye and smiles.

“Shinhye ya, why did you compete with me?”

“I didn’t.”

She answers finally.

“You leave oppa. That was your fault. Not oppa’s.”

Yoomi laughs like a crazy before she sits on an only sofa in the living room. She crosses her legs and stares at them with a smiling face.

“Don’t you want Eunmi back Yong?”

“Why would I come here if I don’t? Give her to me Yoomi, before I do something bad.”

Yonghwa answers with a cold stare. Even his voice is still controllable, Shinhye know that he is in a great anger.

“I’ll give her but I need to speak alone with Shinhye.”

“What? Don’t you dare Yoomi.”

She laughs.

“So, you want your little cutie bride more than your baby? You are so hateful Yonghwa.”

“Oppa, leave us alone.”

“No, I won’t.”

“Please oppa. It’s for Eunmi’s sake. I'll be fine.”

Yonghwa sighs.

“I’ll wait outside. You will rot in jail even if there is a small scratch on Shinhye.”

He said with a stern voice.

Yoomi laughs.

Yonghwa fists his hand before he walks out and closes the door behind him.

Yoomi stands and walks to Shinhye.

“Well. How are you?”

She asks normally.

“I’m fine. Can you please return Eunmi to us unni. I’m begging you.”

“Shinhye, Eunmi is my blood, she is my daughter. Why should I return her to you? You aren’t her omma. I am her omma.”

“But you had left her unni. You wanted to start a new life with that man.”

“So, you know everything about that huh?”

She smirks.

“I chose wrongly. My mistake.”

She sighs. She then took Shinhye’s hand hold it in hers.

“I’m not a bad person Shinhye ya. I only wanted to be loved. I thought that we will only be happy if we love each other. I’m wrong. Totally wrong.”

Yoomi releases Shinhye’s hand and brushes her bang from her forehead.

“I lived with him for 6 months. We share everything together. We loved each other. We are happy but we don’t have money. He won’t be hired by anyone. And I didn’t care to look for a job.”

Yoomi sighs again while Shinhye listens silently.

“We quarrel every single day. Even for the smallest matter ever. I was pregnant again but we don’t have money to raise it and we aren’t married. I went to abort it.”

Shinhye widens her eyes. The woman standing in front of her isn't the sweet Yoomi that she often met in the orphanage before. She changed completely.

“That is when I saw Yonghwa going into children ward. I ask the nurse and I found out that Eunmi is sick.”

“I told my boyfriend about Eunmi. She ask me to go and get her and I will get half of Yonghwa’s fortune. I don’t need to work, he don’t need to work. We can be happy.”

Yoomi laugh.

“But he cheated on me. He left me stranded. I changed my mind. I don't want to take Eunmi from Yonghwa. I wanted to get back to him. I come to realize that Yonghwa is much better than him. I need him back Shinhye. You know that you are not qualified enough to be his wife right?”

Shinhye listens to every hurtful words from Yoomi calmly.

“What do you want unni?”

“Good that you ask dear. I want you to sign this paper.”

“What are those?”

“Divorce paper of course. How can I get married to Yong if you are still married with him.”

Shinhye supports her body by leaning her right shoulder on the wall.

Yoomi smirks.

“Wae? Shireo? You want Eunmi to be safe right?”

Shinhye shuts her eyes and bits her lips, controlling her anger. Yoomi seems determined.

“She is your daughter unni. Don’t you have a tint of love for her?”

“Who say I don’t? I love her Shinhye. But I need to survive. I need to be Yong’s wife to survive.”

She said seriously.

“You love my daughter right?”

Shinhye nods.

“I’ll ask Yong to give Eunmi to you then.”

Shinhye widen her eyes.

“Are you trying to make Eunmi as your investment just to come back to oppa?”

“Bingo.”

Yoomi crosses her arms.

“He loves her too much right? That's why he marries you even when he doesn't love you. But Shinhye ya, if you don’t have anywhere to go, I can make you my maid. What do you think? You still can live in that house.”

Yoomi smiles.

“Do you like the idea?”

Shinhye turn her face in disgust.

“Look at me when I’m talking Shinhye. I don’t like it when people turn their face when I’m talking.”

Shinhye slowly turn her face to Yoomi and took the papers from her.

“Will Eunmi be safe if I sign this?”

Yoomi nods quickly and grins.

“You sign this and Eunmi will be absolutely fine.”

Shinhye breathes before she took the pen from Yoomi. She leans to sign the paper but paused.

“Can you show her to me first?”

Yoomi quickly call Mark and he come down with Eunmi; still sleeping.

Tear drops from her eyes when she saw the angel in Mark’s arm. Luckily she wasn’t aware of her surrounding yet.

She then leans down again and sign the paper.

“Good.”

Yoomi took the paper from her and smiles.

She then signaled Mark to call Yonghwa in before she ask him to stay with Eunmi upstairs.

“What happen? Why are you crying?”

Yonghwa took Shinhye in his arm and hugs her as soon as he comes in.

“Sorry oppa, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to oppa. I’m sorry.”

Shinhye cries endlessly and wetted his shirt.

“What did you do Yoomi?”

“Shinhye done a really good thing Yong. You will be really grateful to her.”

Yoomi laughs.

Yonghwa lifts Shinhye’s face and wipes her tears.

“Yeobo, tell me what happen? Did she do something to you or Eunmi?”

Shinhye still sobbing hard. She was unable to answer him. She can’t make herself to answer him.

“I’ll help you Shin.”

Yoomi walks to her and shows Yonghwa the paper.

“She signed this.”

She smiles.

“What is this?”

He goes through the paper and crumples it before she throws it to her. Yoomi’s face darken. She stares at him with anger.

“What do you think you are doing Yong?”

“You force her right?”

“She just did her part to show that she really loves Eunmi.”

“What?”

“Oppa.”

Shinhye called. Yonghwa turn to her and look at her in a sad expression.

“Wae yeobo? She forces you right? Just tell me. I won’t let it happen. We won’t be separated. I love you.”

“I need to oppa. She will let Eunmi go if I agree on the divorce.”

Yonghwa fist his hand before he turn to slap Yoomi hard.

“What kind of mother are you Yoomi?”

She wipes the blood stains from the side of before she smirk.

“You vow that you won’t touch me ever again, but you did.”

She paused and wipes the remaining blood with a tissue.

“Listen carefully Jung Yonghwa. Marry me and I let her survive. Stay married with her and you will see Eunmi die.”

He quiet down and thinking of something before he smiles.

]This time its Yonghwa’s turn to laugh. He laughs out loud. Loud enough to make the house echoed with his laughter sound.

Shinhye stay behind him, head down.

“I don’t care Yoomi. She is your daughter. Do what you want. I don’t care.”

Yoomi look at him with a confused face.

“What do you mean you don’t care? She is yours too.”

Yonghwa laughs again before he stops.

“I lied. The DNA test shows that she is not mine. I just don’t have the heart to leave her behind when I know it.”

Shinhye was shocked by Yonghwa’s confession. Yoomi too. Her face paled.

“But I have Shinhye now. We can make as many children as we want. You can have Eunmi for you. I won’t fight for her with you. You can take her.”

“Bull Yong. She is yours.”

"I'm planning to have her as a Jung forever but when you wants to separate shinhye from me, i decided to not give in to you. It's up to you how will you raise your daughter. Even if you wanted to kill her, its not my problem anymore. Do whatever you want. She is your daughter after all."

Yonghwa smirks. He went to Shinhye and drags her to the door. He paused and turns to the dumfounded Yoomi.

“Good bye Yoomi. Take care of your daughter with your new boyfriend. Invite me if you ever get married.”

He smirks once again before he steps outside; leaving Yoomi slumped on the floor with her crashed dreams.

Shinhye let herself to be dragged by Yonghwa with Yonghwa's words keeps replaying in her head: Believe him. And she does believe him even that she really wanted to run to Eunmi and brings her with them.

 

 

 

 

it's not edited properly...

i'm so very busy today...

sorry sweeties...

Still hoping you satisfied with it...

love you all...

^______^