Outing

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“You are back oppa?”

Yonghwa nods his head and massages his nape.

“Where is Eunmi?”

“She just falls asleep after shower.”

Yonghwa nods and walks to the sofa. He slumps his body on it after he removes hiscoat.

“Wae oppa? Are you feeling unwell?”

Yonghwa shakes his head.

“I’m just tired.”

He closes his eyes and opens it a while later. He looks at Shinhye who was picking up his coat.

“Shinhye, do you know how to massage?”

Shinhye straighten up her body and look at him.

“Massage?”

“Deh. I think I hurt my shoulder when I visit the sites.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye put down his coat and walks to him.

“Do you want me to do it here?”

She asks in manner.

“Can you do it with me lying down?”

Shinhye nods.

“Let’s go to my room.”

Yonghwa walks up to his room and lie down on his bed.

Shinhye sits down beside him and starts to massage his shoulder with a slow pace.

“Can you do it harder?”

Shinhye nods and massage harder. She runs her small fingers on his broad shoulders carefully.

Yonghwa drifted to sleep few minutes later. Shinhye walks out of his bed without sounds and walks to the kitchen.

She took out chicken from the freezer to make him chicken soup with ginseng.

“He must be really tired. He never asks me for help in any condition.”

Shinhye said to herself when she put all the ingredients into the pot. She lets it boil before she walks to her room. She glances at Eunmi who was sleeping soundly in her cots before she walks to the bathroom to get a shower.

                                                                                              ***

“Sorry I fall asleep.”

“Kenchana. You must be tired.”

Shinhye smiles and put the food on the table. Yonghwa follows her behind and helps her with the other dishes.

“Thank you Shinhye. Your massage is really good. I had feel lots better.”

He smiles sincerely. Shinhye nods.

“Come let’s eat together.”

“Kenchana, I’ll eat later.”

“Just eat now.”

His voice was stern. Shinhye nods and took a seat opposite of him.

“Where did you go this morning?”

Yonghwa asks when they were eating.

“We celebrate my best friend birthday.”

Yonghwa nods.

“Are you having fun?”

“Deh.”

She answers simply.

“Sorry I never took you out since we get married.”

“Kenchana oppa, I understand.”

Shinhye plasters a dry smile and eat her food calmly.

Yonghwa sighs before he smiles.

“Let’s go out tomorrow.”

Shinhye look at his face with disbelieve.

“I never go anywhere with Eunmi. Let’s go somewhere that suits her okay.”

He put his food in his mouth smiling. He looks at her when he doesn’t get any answer from her.

“Shinhye?”

She lifts up her head quickly and look at Yonghwa.

“Deh.”

“Shall we go?”

“Deh.”

                                                                                              ***

“Eunmi ya, we gonna go out with your appa tomorrow.”

Shinhye said in a whispering tone to the sleeping baby. She caresses her hair and smiles.

Eunmi had become chubbier from the day she was hospitalized. Her appetite too had become better. She traces her chubby cheek with her finger before she kisses her careful enough so that she won’t wake her up.

“I wonder why your appa ask us out out in a blue. Do you think he is really changing Eunmi ya?”

Shinhye let out a sigh.

“Let this change last forever. I’m not prepared to handle his anger all over again.”

She kisses her hair before she turns off the lamp and drifted to sleep.

                                                                                              ***

“Do we need to take all these? We will just go for a day.”

Yonghwa asks when Shinhye puts two bags in the boot.

“This bag contains Eunmi’s milk and this one is her clothes and diapers. She will be uneasy if she wore the same clothes throughout the day.”

Shinhye smiles when she explains it to Yonghwa. He really has many things that he doesn’t know.

“Oh.”

He answers simply.

“Are there anything else to put in?”

Shinhye thinks for a while before she remembers something.

“Should we bring her stroller along?”

“Ani. I can carry her.”

“Are you sure oppa?”

“Deh. She is just a baby. Kenchana. We don’t have to bring the stroller.”

Yonghwa smiles and closes the boot.

“Let’s get going?”

Shinhye nods and went inside. She carries Eunmi to the car while Yonghwa locks the door.

“Why am I this happy?”

Yonghwa thoughts and whistles happily as he locks the door.

They went to Everland for their first family trip.

Everland is divided into five sections: American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure, Zoo Topia and Roller Coasters.

The Zoo Topia section of the park is the where guests can find the ever-popular Safari World and Herbivore Safari. In safari world white tigers, tigers, lions, and bears roam around freely, providing guests with an up-close look at these amazing creatures.

They tour the Safari by bus.

“Eunmi ya, look at that. It is a tiger.”

Eunmi giggles and claps her hands when she saw the animals in the Safari. Yonghwa sat silently beside Shinhye with a smile on his handsome face.

Eunmi tries to talk when she saw those creatures and makes them smiles all along.

“Do you have anywhere else to go?”

Yonghwa asks when the tour ended. They walk along the shady path slowly.

Shinhye shakes her head.

“I don’t have any plan.”

She answers after a while.

“Oppa. Can you wait here for a while; I want to change her diaper.”

“Okay.”

Shinhye took Eunmi’s from Yonghwa’s hand he passes Eunmi’s bag to her.

“Meet me here okay.”

Shinhye nods and walks to the washroom.

                                                                                              ***

“Let’s go to a park before we heads home okay.”

Yonghwa said when they are in his car.

“Okay oppa. Eunmi seems like she is having fun. She doesn’t even care to take a nap.”

Shinhye let out a small laugh.

“It’s not her nap time right?”

Yonghwa glance at Shinhye before he focuses on the road again.

“Deh. But she always sleeps when we are on the road.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Maybe because this is the first time she feels that her family is complete.”

Yonghwa said with a smile.

Shinhye smiles.

“Maybe.”

She answers simply and focuses her view on Eunmi.

Yonghwa glances to his wife and daughter. He smiles.

“I am really a fool for not accepting you from the first day Shinhye ya.”

He thoughts and droves his car into the park parking lot.

                                                                                              ***

“Let me carry her.”

Shinhye held out her hand to Yonghwa. He keeps shifting Eunmi from left hand to right. She loves to moves a lot. Holding her for long can make someone’s hand tired.

“Aniya. I’m okay.”

Yonghwa smiles and keeps walking. Shinhye let out a small laugh.

“Let’s sit for a while.”

Yonghwa doesn’t wait for Shinhye’s answer and sit on an empty bench.

Shinhye followed behind and took Eunmi from his hand before she took a seat on the same bench.

“She moves a lot right?”

Shinhye just smile.

“Oppa, our daughter is growing up. She sure will be active.”

The word ‘our’ keeps ringing in his mind. He always use ‘my daughter’ when she mention about Eunmi before this.

“Sorry Shinhye.”

Shinhye turns her view to Yonghwa. He was looking at her with an apologetic stare.

“Wae?”

“For everything.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Don’t keep apologizing oppa. I understand it all.”

Yonghwa smiles and took Eunmi from Shinhye’s hand.

“Eunmi ya, let’s go home. Omma must be tired.”

Yonghwa said while he took a glance at Shinhye. She just smiles.

“Deh. Let’s go home.”

Shinhye stands up and walks ahead. Yonghwa follows her from behind with a smile.

 

 

 

No lovey dovey moment yet…

Hope you like this chapter…

I’ll make them sweeter after a few chapter okay…

Love you all…

^_^