What Happen To You?

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

 

“Eunmi ya, waegurae sweetheart. Are you afraid?”

Shinhye had been persuaded her since few minutes ago but Eunmi’s crying won’t stop. She’s been sobbing continuously.

“Come, let’s sleep with omma.”

Shinhye walks to her bed again and lay down near to Yonghwa. She lay down on her side and hugs Eunmi to sleep.

Eunmi stops crying after a while and snuggles onto Shinhye’s chest.

Shinhye smiles and taps her lovingly.

“My daughter don’t want to sleep alone right?”

She whispers and kisses the little angel hair before she too drifted to sleep.

                                                                                              ***

The ray of sunlights piercing into the room wakes Yonghwa from his deep slumber.

Yonghwa stretches his arm and smiling. His night was perfect. Sleeping with Shinhye indeed make him sleeps comfortably.

He opens his eyes slowly and turn his body to the side. He was greeted by his daughter who was sleeping with drools.

He smiles.

“How long had it been since I sleep with you Eunmi ya? Appa sorry neh.”

He whispers and kisses her cheek slowly, not to wake her up.

He then walks out of the room to his room. He took a bath, cold shower before he went downstairs. Upon seeing Shinhye in the kitchen, stirring the soup for their breakfast, he grins. He then walks to her back and slowly hugs her which makes Shinhye startled. She wasn’t used with Yonghwa’s gestures and his skinship. She is still in the stage of accepting the facts that they are now husband and wife and living as a proper one.

“Oppa, waegurae?”

Yonghwa places his chin on her shoulder.

“Good morning yeobo.”

“Good morning.”

She answers hesitantly.

Yonghwa chuckles. His wife is too innocent as she is. She shivers even with the slight touch from him.

“What did you cook?”

“Mushroom soup.”

“Smells good.”

Shinhye smiles and tried to loosen up her stiff body.

“Eunmi loves this soup.”

Yonghwa tighten his hold around Shinhye’s thin waist.

“Can you make my favorite too?”

“Of course, if you tell me what you like oppa.”

Yonghwa grins.

“I’ll tell you later neh.”

Shinhye nods and turn off the stove.

“Oppa, can you let me go?”

“Wae?”

“I want to check on Eunmi.”

Yonghwa doesn’t move a bit. He keeps hugging Shinhye.

“She is still sleeping when I come down. Let her sleep a bit more.”

Shinhye hums and stay there unmoved. She was still afraid to talk back to him. She was afraid that she will be greeted by the old Yonghwa again.

Yonghwa on the other side was enjoying the hug. The sweet scents from Shinhye’s hair hold him from letting her go. He kisses her hair and shoulder before he lets her go and walks to the living room.

Shinhye stoned on her position for a while before she blinks her eyes. She stared on the stoves absent-mindedly before Eunmi’s loud cry can be heard from upstairs. She quickly removes her apron and runs to her room.

Eunmi’s cry subsides when she saw Shinhye.

“Let’s go down first neh. Omma needs to tend to your appa’s breakfast.”

She then carries her down to the kitchen. She puts Eunmi inside her chair as usual and places the foods on the dining table.

She walks to Yonghwa who was watching morning news at the living room.

“Oppa, would you like to have breakfast now?”

“Deh.”

He switches off the TV and headed to the dining table.

“How did Eunmi ended up on the bed? I remember her sleeping in her cot last night.”

“She cries in the middle of the night. Maybe she used to sleep with me. I took her to the bed and she sleep soundly after that. She had used to sleep in my arms.”

Shinhye smiles as she took a seat on the chair. She feeds Eunmi her favorite soup.

“When will I have the chance to hug you?”

He thought while munching on his toast with his eyes fixed on the two princesses that were laughing and smiling as Eunmi enjoys her breakfast.

He sighs.

“I need to compete with you right?”

He thoughts again while he finishes his food.

Shinhye too finish feeding Eunmi and carries her to the sink to wash . She walks back to the dining table to clean the table up.

“Heyy, you are not eating?”

Shinhye smiles as she picks up the cups and bowls.

“Later.”

When she comes again to pick other plates, Yonghwa hold her hand lightly to stop her.

“Sit down, eat first.”

“Kenchana oppa. I usually eat late.”

“Eat now please.”

He said with a smile.

Shinhye nods and sit down.

“Are you going late today oppa?”

“Ani. I’m on leave yeobo.”

“Leave? Wae?”

“I just wanted to rest at home.”

Shinhye nods again. Suddenly Yonghwa’s phone rang.

“Hello. I’m home. you have my address right? Okay I’ll wait.”

Yonghwa ended the call and look at Shinhye.

“The bodyguards are coming about half an hour later.”

“Do you know them oppa?”

“Ani. Jonghyun prepared it.”

Shinhye nods and continues eating.

“Do you know that you are pretty when you sip the soup from your spoon?”

Shinhye almost choke when Yonghwa suddenly said that.

Yonghwa chuckles when Shinhye widen her eyes.

“Yeobo, you are beautiful.”

He said with a very cheesy tone which makes her got goose bumps.

“I’m done.”

She quickly stands and cleans the table. Yonghwa leans on the chair and looks at Shinhye’s movement.

“Eunmi, let’s bath.”

She walks upstairs in really quick steps. Yonghwa laughs.

“Am I too straight forward? Should I hold it a little?”

He chuckles and rubs his nape.

“What have you done to me Park Shinhye?”

                                                                              ***

“I’m Jack and he is Mark.”

Yonghwa shakes the perfect builds men’s hand as they introduce themselves.

“Sit down.”

Both of them nod and sit down on the couch.

“I’ll be hiring you for few months to take care of my wife and daughter’s safety. I bet Jonghyun had told you about me right?”

“Yes Mr. Jung.”

“Okay. So, you will start working today?”

“Yes.”

Yonghwa nods few times.

“You have to stay with us. I’ve make the room in front available for you so, you can stay there. My wife and daughter will come down in a bit, so I will introduce you to them okay.”

The two men nods.

Shinhye walks down after a while with Eunmi. When she saw the men, she bows to them and give them a genuine smile.

“Oh they came, I’ll bring some drinks neh.”

She hands out Eunmi to Yonghwa before she headed to the kitchen and comes out with two glass of juice.

“Have a drink.”

She smiles as she took the seat beside Yonghwa, a bit far from him; there is a gap between them.

“This is my wife and daughter. You two had to be by their side each time they go out. Even if they took a stroll in the park.”

They nod.

“Introduce yourself gentleman. She is your boss.”

Yonghwa said and chuckles.

“Hello Mrs. Jung, I’m Jack.”

“Hello Mrs. Jung, I’m Mark.”

They said and bows to her.

“Nice to meet you Jack, Mark.”

She answers with a smile.

Yonghwa look at his lovely wife with a smile, a proud one. She is his after all.

“You can take a rest today. I’m home so nothing to worry. Tell me if you need anything.”

“Okay Mr. Jung. Thank you.”

They walk to their room after a brief introduction.

“Oppa, will they stay with us?”

“Deh yeobo. I’ve told you before. They need to stay here until she leave you alone. I don't want you to be hurt.”

“Deh.”

Eunmi crawls from Yonghwa’s lap to Shinhye. She sits on her and plays with her fingers.

Yonghwa moves nearer to her and places his arm around her shoulder.

“I love you.”

He whispers into her ears with a kiss and smiles widely.

 

 

 

Yonghwa is so sweet right or no?

I will not be updating tomorrow, will be busy but i promise that i will update the day after...

have a nice day darlings...

big hugs for you all...

^_^