I'll Learn

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“Why are you that shock yeobo? It’s just me.”

Yonghwa moves forward and places a kiss on her forehead before he kisses Eunmi’s cheek.

“You always come home late, that’s why I’m surprised to see you this early.”

“That was before. I will always appear at this time from now on.”

He smiles.

“Did the boys do their job properly?”

Shinhye smiles and nods.

“Good. What did you cook? I’m hungry.”

Shinhye smiles upon hearing his tone. So childish.

“Do you want to eat now or do you want to change your clothes first?”

“I change first.”

“Okay. I’ll heat up the food neh.”

“Deh yeobo.”

He kissed her hair before he walks upstairs.

Shinhye giggles quietly before she went to the kitchen to heat up the foods.The new Yonghwa is very romantic and loving and she come to like it.

                                                                                              ***

“Did you cook for them too?”

Yonghwa asks when he shoves a rolled egg dish into his mouth.

“Deh oppa. Oppa, one of them is my classmates.”

Shinhye said while smiling. Yonghwa look at her.

“Chinca? Who is?”

“Jack. He is my friend in primary school. I don’t really recognize him at first. But after he shows me our childhood picture, I got to remember him.”

She smiles.

Yonghwa keeps eating and nods his head.

After he finishes his food, he went to the living room and sits down. Shinhye puts Eunmi on the carpet and place a toy in her hand before she sits on the couch beside Yonghwa. He was quiet after she told him about Jack.

“Oppa, are you mad?”

Shinhye asked hesitantly.

He doesn’t answer her and he called for Jack instead.

“Jack.”

He called him for the second time. His tone wasn’t high. He called him calmly.

Jack appeared on the front door.

“Yes Mr. Jung?”

He looks at him.

“I heard you are friends with Shinhye, and she said that you have a photo of you both right?”

Jack nods.

Yonghwa then walks to him and hugs his shoulder which makes Shinhye surprise.

“I really wanted to see her childhood picture; can you show it to me?”

He asked him with a grin and turns to Shinhye.

“Can I?”

“Oppa, I thought you were mad.”

Yonghwa laughs and releases Jack’s shoulder.

“Why should I? He is just your friend right?”

Shinhye nods.

“So, the picture?”

Jack quickly go through his wallet and gave Yonghwa the picture.

“This is you? There is no different between younger you and how you look now yeobo.”

He smiles.

“Jack, can I have this picture?”

“Sure Mr. Jung.”

“Thanks. Do you want to eat?”

“Ani Mr. Jung, maybe later. I’ll take my leave first.”

“Okay.”

Yonghwa walks to the couch and sits very near to Shinhye.

“Why are you afraid that I will get angry?”

Shinhye lowered her head.

“I did make you scared a lot right yeobo? Mianhe. I won’t again neh. And I really like it when you tell me about Jack right away. It shows that you care about me and wants to share about your life with me and I’m really glad you did.”

He took Shinhye slim figure into his embrace and hugs her tight.

“Thank you yeobo. And I love you.”

Shinhye smiles in his hugs. It feels so warm and comfortable. Being in her husband’s arm is indeed good. unconsciously, her arms moves to hug Yonghwa but she stops when Eunmi hugs her leg.

“Omma.”

She called when there is no movement from Shinhye.

“Oppa, Eunmi.”

That is the only words that came out from . Yonghwa releases her after Eunmi called her another time. Shinhye holds her laugh. Yonghwa looks pissed.

“Eunmi ya, you did really good job.”

Yonghwa said and moves backward so that Shinhye can go to her easier.

“I’m going to shower.”

Shinhye nods without looking at him.

He sighs.

“Eunmi ya.”

He shouts in his head before he walks weakly to his room.

“Oppa.”

Shinhye’s voice stops him from stepping on the first stair. He turns around with a pout.

“I’ll learn to love you.”

Shinhye said with a smile.

Yonghwa's pout replaces with a wide grin. He nods before he walks happily to his room happily.

                                                                                              ***

“Eunmi will wear this dress. Isn’t it lovely Shinhye?”

“Deh omma. Eunmi will surely look cute in it.”

Shinhye moves to the tiara on other box.

“This really suits the theme omma.”

“Isn’t it? I fall in love in it at the first time I saw it.”

Mrs. Jung smiles and took out another box, bigger one.

“This is what you will wear.”

Shinhye opens the box and turn her head at Mrs. Jung.

“Do I need to wear something like this omma? It is too beautiful. I can wear something else.”

Mrs. Jung smiles.

“This only fits you. No one else will look beautiful in it except you. You are the owner of this dress. Just wear this, Eunmi’s omma.”

Shinhye smiles with the title that Mrs. Jung gives her.

“Even though you aren’t her biological omma, you are her omma. No one can be in your place.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Omma, what if we lost?”

“We won’t dear. We had the proof that she is the one who left. She had signed the paper too. She cannot take Eunmi from you and Yonghwa.”

Shinhye sighs.

“I hope unni won’t do anything bad.”

“She won’t. Yonghwa won’t let her. What is the use he hired them if she able to do something to you and Eunmi? Just strengthen up your faith neh.”

Mrs. Jung taps her hand.

“Let’s look at the other things before the princess wake up.”

“Deh.”

                                                                                              ***

Shinhye laughs at each time she looks at her childhood picture. Yonghwa had put it in frame and places it on his work table and moves it to her room the other day.

She pats Eunmi’s slowly as she drifted to sleep. This is her second night sleeping in her new cot. It was spacious than her old one. She sleeps alone in her new cot until the next morning without waking up in the middle of night.

Yonghwa is the happiest. He is alone on the bed with his wife. He doesn’t have to share it with Eunmi again. He smiles like an idiot the whole day.

Yonghwa flips the page of the magazine that he bought without reading it. He focuses more on Shinhye. He keeps watching her movements.

Shinhye washes her face and brushes her teeth before she climb up her bed. The scented candles that Yonghwa light up makes her feel calm. She smiles and leans on the bed header.

“Do you like this scent?”

“Deh. It’s calming.”

“I love it. I light this up since my college days.”

“Chinca?”

Yonghwa nods and smiles.

“It is my companion when I’m feeling stressed. The aroma can make me sleeps easier.”

Shinhye smiles and hugs her knees. She puts her chin on her knee and smiles.

“Don’t you have any preference?”

Yonghwa asked after a while.

Shinhye shakes her head.

“I don’t have time for that oppa. Even if I do; with me living in there make it impossible.”

Yonghwa took her hand and hold it.

“Let’s find yourself back then neh. Think what you want to do and what you like and I will make it possible.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Kenchana oppa.”

Yonghwa palms her cheek and leans nearer. He stares into her eyes and smiles warmly.

Shinhye’s heart thumping fast as he leans closer and closer.

“Just think about it. I'll make it happens.”

He whispers and kisses her lips, fully. Shinhye widens her eyes in shock but closes her eyes after. She then gives in to his kiss.

Yonghwa pulls away from the kiss after a while and hugs his wife lovingly.

“I love you yeobo.”

 

 

 

 

Eunmi's birthday party next...

thanks for the comment and i'm sorry that i unable to reply...

but i really love them; so much...

love you all...

^_^