Their Vows

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“Honeymoon?”

Yonghwa nods and caresses her hair.

“You don’t want?”

Shinhye shakes her head.

“It’s not what I mean oppa.”

Yonghwa chuckles.

“Where do you want to go?”

Shinhye sighs.

Yonghwa kisses her hair and smiles.

“You think of Eunmi right? She will be safe in omma’s care yeobo.”

Shinhye nods.

“Before that, I want both of us to do something memorable.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“Let’s have our wedding, a perfect one.”

Shinhye lift her head and look at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa smiles and caresses her hair before he put his right palm on her cheek.

“Our wedding wasn’t a wedding that I want you to remember. I was too arrogant. I ignore you after the wedding. Let’s have another wedding. I want to renew my vow. I want it to come from my heart. I want you to remember it forever. I want you to know how much I love you.”

“Oppa, I don’t mind. I know you love me now. I trust you. I know that you are being true to me.”

She answers sincerely.

“I know. But it’s my wish to smile when I see you walk down the aisle. To smile proudly when everyone praise my beautiful bride. Let’s do it neh yeobo.”

Shinhye nods and smile.

“Deh oppa. Let’s do it if it can make you happy.”

Yonghwa pecks on her lips and pulls her in a hug.

                                                                                              ***

The wedding was held in a garden, as Yonghwa wanted. He said that garden wedding are more enchanting and romantic. Shinhye just agreed with him and she also feel that the atmosphere is more relaxed and cozy.

Shinhye was gorgeous wearing a long sleeve V neck lace embroidery mermaid dress as she walks along the aisle. The dress was simple but it is perfectly fits on her curvy body which makes Shinhye the beautiful bride ever. With her hair put up in a loose bun and fastened with a white flower pin, she was perfect.

Holding a bouquet of red roses in her left hand, she hold Woobin arm with her right. She walks to Yonghwa with a light steps and light heart; walking without a burden to meet her husband that surely loves her.It feels different, different from the first one.

Yonghwa was smiling happily. His bride was walking to him gorgeously. Every step of hers makes his heart flutters.

“She is mine completely.”

He whispers to himself as Shinhye walks closer.

Woobin gives Shinhye’s hand to him and took a seat on the front row. Yonghwa kisses his wife’s hand before he look into her eyes. Composing himself to delivers his speech to her.

There is no officiator; it is their second after all. Yonghwa wanted to make it simple but memorable. Mrs. Jung helps a lot with the preparation as well as the guest list. They only invite close friends.

“Jung Shinhye ssi, what have you done to me?”

He started with a smile.

Shinhye also look at him with a lovely smile showing how happy she is right now.

“Jung Shinhye, the wife of me, I’m such a fool that I can’t see how precious you are before. I’m acting like a brat. I ignore your heart. I don’t care whether you are hurting or not. I’m a loser right?”

He chuckles. Shinhye look at him adoringly. He let the crowd knows how he is before. He show her more and more that he indeed in love with her.

“Jung Shinhye, I admit that I have fallen for you. I’m willing to give everything up for you. Just for you. You are my true love, my eternal and my future. I want to spend every days and nights with you. In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive.You make me laugh. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever.”

He chuckles before he continues.

“Will you accept me and my deficiency as your husband? Don’t say no. I’ve thrown my ego away to say those cheesy lines.”

He smiles as the guests laughs.

Shinhye smiles and tighten her hold on Yonghwa’s hand.

“Jung Yonghwa ssi, my husband. I know from the very first day I married you that I’m too much lacking from you. I’m not as bright as you, I don’t study as high as you and the most important thing is I’m so much lower in rank than you.”

She paused and breathes.

“I don’t marry you because I love you. I’m doing it for the sake of Eunmi and omma. It never occur even in my dream that I will marry you, will have your name at the end of mine and share the same life as yours.”

“After 3 month of marriage, I come to love you. I realize that it is love when you propose to me last 2 weeks. I know that I love you. I love you to the core. I believe in you with my whole heart. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my love and my life, today and always. And yes, I will accept you as my husband as you accepted me as your wife.”

She ended the speech with a wide smile.

Yonghwa leans to her and place a light kiss on her lips and was celebrated by the applause from the guests that come to witness the union of their hearts.

                                                                                              ***

“Just have fun and don’t worry about Eunmi. I’ll take care of her safely.”

“Omma, that’s not what I mean.”

Mrs. Jung smiles.

“Arayo. I just want you to have fun. Relax your mind and enjoy the trip neh.”

Shinhye nods and kisses her sleeping daughter.

“Omma will be back in three days neh chagiya.”

She kisses her hair once again before she walks out to the car with Yonghwa.

“Where do we go oppa?”

“Surprise.”

Yonghwa smiles and signal the driver to drove them to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

You can suggest the place if you want..

Stay healthy darlings…

Have a nice day…

^____^