What Happen?

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

“Oppa, do you want anything else?”

Yonghwa shakes his head.

“I’ll go up first.”

Shinhye walks up to her room. She glances to Eunmi’s crib. Her daughter is still in her dream land. She smiles and walks to the room next to hers. She wanted to clean it up before Eunmi wakes up.

Shinhye walks to the room with a clean cloth. She wore her apron and starts cleaning.

“I guess it’s been a long time since someone cleans this room. It was too dusty.”

Shinhye said while she cleans the table and chairs. There is no light in the room, so she let the door opens as she cleans it.

Shinhye walks to a cabinet. The frames on it all face down.

“Why did oppa kept this room like this?”

She picks one of the frame and smiles. It was a picture of Yonghwa with Eunmi on her born day. There were also Yoomi on the picture.

“Did he hid it in this room so that he won’t remember his heartache? I’m in a big trouble if oppa find me in here.”

Shinhye whispers to herself and put the frame on its place. When she turns around, Yonghwa was standing on the door with anger. Shinhye step few steps backward.

“Op.. Oppa.”

“What are you doing in here?”

“I was just cleaning.”

She answers in fear.

“Did I ask you to do it?”

“I was just trying to help.”

Shinhye was in the verge of crying. Yonghwa was fuming in anger. How Shinhye hope that Mrs. Jung was there.

“Your duty is just to take care of Eunmi. I did not marry you for you to act as you wish. I repeat once again. This is my house. I am the law of this house.”

Shinhye nods her head. She lowered her eyes. Too afraid to face Yonghwa right now.

“One more thing.”

He continued.

“Stop intruding my personal things. I don’t like it even the maid or my mom touch it. But with you, I hate it.”

Yonghwa walks angrily away leaving the scared Shinhye. She slumped down on the floor when she heard the sound of Yonghwa’s car drove away. Her precious tears are running down her cheeks. She is crying too much now. Every single day she will cry. She won’t pass a day without wetting her face with her tears.

“Why did I agree with omma?”

She cried endlessly when she remembers Mrs. Jung. Her eyes were puffy because of too much crying. She was crying silently in the corner of that dark room. She wipes her tears using the back of her hands and rush out to her room when she heard Eunmie cries.

She walks to the crib and carry her in her arms. He pats the baby’s back slowly to calm her down.

“Syyy. Omma is here now. Don’t cry Eunmie ya.”

Soon after Eunmie heard her voice, she stops crying. She then snuggles on Shinhye’s chest and closing her eyes.

“My daughter had a nightmare? Sorry sweetie. Omma had something to do earlier.”

Slowly her face lit up with a smile.

She kissed Eunmie’s chubby cheek and caresses it with her finger.

“You are the only reason that omma married your appa Eunmie ya. Even though he treats me harshly, I still have you to make my day right.”

Shinhye smiles and walks to her bed. She places Eunmie on it and put some pillows around her so that she won’t fall down.

“Sleep well my princess. Omma will come back soon.”

Shinhye took her towel and walks into the bathroom. She washes her face and turn on the shower. She stands below it and closes her eyes. She let the cold water runs down wetting her fully dressed body.

                                                                                              ***

“Oh Minhyuk ssi.”

Shinhye said when she opens the door. Minhyuk was standing in front of the door with a charming smile.

“Shinhye. Where is Yonghwa hyung? Is he getting ready?”

“He goes out a while ago. I’m not sure where he goes. Do you have appointment with oppa?”

Shinhye ask politely.

“Deh. We plan to go out today, playing golf.”

He smiles.

Shinhye nods few times.

“Won’t you let me in Shinhye?”

“Oh sorry. Come in. I’ll bring you some juice.”

Minhyuk grabs her arm to make her stop and releases it a second after.

“Kenchana, just stay her. I just had coffee.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye reluctantly agree. She don’t want to stay there with Minhyuk but she have too because Yonghwa is not there. He will shots many hurtful words if he knew she didn’t treat her friend nicely.

“Sit.”

Minhyuk said when he took a seat on the sofa.

Shinhye walks to the sofa not far from Minhyuk and sits on it. she faces down.

Minhyuk stare at her. He looks at her in amazement. Shinhye is a perfect creature. Her hair that was flowing down her shoulder is beautiful while her face makes one don’t want to stop looking at her.

“Shinhye.”

Minhyuk call her.

“Deh.”

She answers slowly.

“Are you happy with hyung?”

“Deh?”

Shinhye widen her eyes. Why did Minhyuk asks her that question out of many other questions.

“Don’t be surprised. I know everything about the wedding. Just be frank with me.”

Shinhye gulp. She doesn’t know how should she answers Minhyuk.

She was hesitant to answer. She was praying that Yonghwa will somehow come back now.

Eunmi’s crying voice really helps her out. She quickly walks to her room to tend to Eunmi leaving Minhyuk smiling in the living room.

She comes down a while later with Eunmi still crying.

“What’s wrong?”

Minhyuk asks when Shinhye walks down the stairs.

“She won’t stop crying. Her temperature was a bit high.”

Shinhye said worrily.

“Where is Eomonim?”

“Omma went to Jeju with appa.”

“Let me send you to the clinic.”

Minhyuk offers. Shinhye quickly shakes her head.

“Ani. Kenchana. I’ll call oppa.”

“Shinhye, he won’t pick up.”

Minhyuk stops Shinhye from calling Yonghwa.

“I’ll send you. We need to hurry. It’s a baby on the stake.”

Shinhye agree at last. She was afraid that Yonghwa will scold her but she needs to bring Eunmi to doctor sooner.

Minhyuk helps her closes the door before he went to his side. He step on the gas pedal and drove to the nearby clinic.

 

 

What will happen to Eunmi?

Sorry for the short update...

i will try my best to update longer...

have a good day everyone...

^_^

 

P/S : how is my poster? isn't it beautiful? thanks to my dear chingu Dokmishin for the lovely poster..