Eunmi's Birthday

Reach For The Rainbow

 

 

Shinhye wakes up in a very warm embrace that morning. Yonghwa’s arms are placed around her body to keep her in place. He said last night that he wants to sleep like this every day. Shinhye smiles.

She peeks at Eunmi’s cot. She was still sleeping. She smiles and bit her lips shyly when she remembered her first kiss with Yonghwa last night. He was so sweet. He keeps chanting the word I love you every time he look at her.

She lifts her head to see Yonghwa’s sleeping face. He is handsome. She looks at his lips long before she gulp and blush. She bits her lips again and hid her face on his chest. Yonghwa’s hand moves to the back of her head before he hugs her tighter.

“Morning beautiful.”

He said and kisses her hair.

Shinhye giggles silently. Yonghwa smiles.

“How long have you been examining me?”

He said in a hoarse voice.

Shinhye gulp.

“Did he aware that I’ve been looking at him?”

She thought. Her heart was racing.

“I saw you yeobo ya.”

He lifts her head and nibbles on her lower lips.

“Sweet.”

He chuckles when Shinhye blush.

“Aigoo my innocent wife.”

He laughs and hugs her again.

“Let’s sleep a little bit before we wake up neh.”

Shinhye nods and smiles savoring the moment that she had been waiting for; wake up without Yonghwa’s high pitch angry tone.

                                                                                              ***

“Chagiya.”

“Deh.”

Yonghwa smiles when Shinhye answers him. She answers it really sweet.

“Yeobo.”

This time Shinhye turns and walks to him.

“Deh oppa. Do you want something?”

He expects the answer from Shinhye and he got it. Yonghwa grins widely and pulls her closer to him.

“I want you.”

He leans onto her neck and kisses it. Shinhye’s body shivered by his touch but she keep her calm. Yonghwa kisses her shoulder and back to her neck before he lifts his head staring at her blushing face.

“Are you ready?”

“Deh?”

Yonghwa smiles.

“For the party yeobo.”

Shinhye blushes even more before she nods.

“Come lets go down.”

He links his fingers with hers and walks down with his beautiful wife. Eunmi looks very cute with her princess dress and tiara. Shinhye walks to Mrs. Jung as soon as they reach downstairs, leaving Yonghwa.

Eunmi held out her hand to Shinhye to carry her when she saw her omma.

Shinhye smiles and took Eunmi from Mrs. Jung.

“She will not go to anyone if she saw Shinhye.”

Mrs. Jung said to her friends with a smiling face. Mrs. Jung circle of friend is not too big. She only makes few friends that she will always spend times together at the saloon, spa and boutique.

“Shinhye is a good girl; she must be a really good mom for her. That’s why she sticks to Shinhye.”

One of Mrs. Jung friend compliments her.

Shinhye bows and smiles.

Yonghwa come to them and slid his hand around Shinhye’s waist.

“How are you aunties?”

He greets them with a smile.

“Aigoo, Yonghwa. You look handsome.”

“They look so compatible.”

“Their faces match with each other.”

“You look happier.”

They said each making Yonghwa grins.

“Did we? Kamsahamnida aunty. Thank you for coming.”

“Aish kenchana. We must come. Eunmi is like my granddaughter too.”

The lady with a tall feature answered him.

Yonghwa bows to them before he whispers to Shinhye.

“I’m going to greet my business partners.”

Yonghwa kissed her hair before he walks to the other guests.

“Let’s start the party dear.”

Mrs. Jung said after half an hour passed.

“Deh omma.”

Shinhye walks to Yonghwa and ask him to start the birthday party. Yonghwa took Eunmi from Shinhye and places her on her princess chair. It was a cute little chair and it was safe for a baby like Eunmi. She was happy and giggling when she sat on it.

The guests start to sing birthday song for the little princess. Shinhye and Yonghwa helps her blow the candles and the guests applause them happily.

“Hyung. Sorry hyung. I just found out real information about Mark.”

Jonghyun rans to him 15 minutes after the party ended. The guests had return to their home as well as his parents. They were the only people left in the house.

“Real? What do you mean?”

“He is Yoomi’s man.”

Yonghwa face’s pale.

“How do you know?”

“I go through their info when you mention about childhood friend between Jack and Shinhye. That is when I found out about Mark. Sorry hyung. It’s my fault.”

Yonghwa rubs his nape and think seriously before he taps Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Kenchana, he haven’t done anything harmful to Eunmi nor Shinhye. I’ll go get her alerted. Have you told the boys?”

“I only told you.”

“Tell them so they will be careful too.”

“Deh hyung.”

Yonghwa walks to Shinhye in faster pace. Eunmi was not in her hand. She was talking with Jungshin.

“Yeobo, Jungshin.”

They both look at Yonghwa.

“Deh oppa.”

“Hyung. What happen?”

“I’ll tell you. Where is Eunmi?”

“Oh. He’s with Minhyuk ssi.”

He smiles beautifully. Yonghwa nods.

“Jack?”

“He is guarding at the back hyung. Wae?”

He nods again.

“Don’t get worked up neh.”

He holds her hand tight before he stares at them both.

“Mark is Yoomi’s man.”

“Mark? Oppa what do we do?”

“Wae yeobo?”

Shinhye was in the verge of tear.

“He went with Minhyuk hyung earlier.”

“He what? Where did they go?”

“He is walking to the garden hyung. Eunmi keeps pointing the star and Minhyuk hyung brings her out to see it. Mark follows him out saying that it could be harmful if he didn't guard Eunmi.”

Jungshin starts to worry. Yonghwa fists his hand.

“Jungshin, stay here with Shinhye, I’ll look for them.”

“Oppa, I’ll follow you.”

Yonghwa places his right palm on her left cheek.

“Stay here.”

                                                                                              ***

“What makes you this late Mark?”

“Sorry madam. I was waiting for the right time.”

Yoomi smirks when she looks at the angelic face.

“I suppose to care and love you little one, but your appa make me hate you, the one that i delivered with much difficulities.”

She laughs. She turns to Mark and kisses him passionately.

“However, good job Mark.”

Mark wipes his lips with his thumb and smile evilly.

“Anything for you madam.”

Yoomi looks at Eunmi who was sleeping peacefully and gritted her teeth in anger.

“Now I will make you crawl to me Yong.”

                                                                                              ***

“Jonghyun, Mark is in the garden with Hyuk, palli.”

Yonghwa ended the call and walks out to look for his daughter and friend. He met Jonghyun there and they decided to look for them separately.

“Hyung.”

Yonghwa ran to Jonghyun when he heard him called.

“Wae?”

“Minhyuk fainted.”

“Fainted?”

Yonghwa taps Minhyuk’s cheek few times after he checked his breath.

“Call the police.”

Jonghyun quickly dialed the police while Yonghwa carries Minhyuk inside.

Upon seeing the unconscious Minhyuk, Shinhye started to tense.

“Jungshin, get some water.”

Jungshin runs to him with a glass of water and sprinkle it on his face. He woke up after a while and held the back of his head with a wrinkle on his forehead.

“Hyuk. What happen?”

“Hyung, he took Eunmi away.”

“Mark?”

Minhyuk nods.

“Sorry hyung.”

Yonghwa sighs and taps his shoulder.

“Kenchana. I knew what she wants.”

Minhyuk turns to Yonghwa with confuse face.

“She?”

“It’s Yoomi ssi. Mark is her man.”

“Oppa. Eunmi.”

Shinhye’s cheeks wet with her tears. Yonghwa walks to her and pulls her in a hug; a consoling hug.

“She will be fine.”

Yonghwa kisses her hair and hugs her tight.

His phone rang few second after which he took it speedily while his other hand still hold onto Shinhye.

“Yong.”

“What do you want?”

Yoomi laughter echoed in his ears which he found disgusting.

“Meet me and you know what I want. And please bring your dearest wife along. I wanted her to be there.”

After she told him the place, she ended the call.

Yonghwa grip his phone with anger. Shinhye shook his body.

“Oppa, what happen?”

“We will go and meet her. Yeobo, I need you to trust me. Whatever happen when we meet her, trust me. Even I say something ridiculous, even if I did something unpredictable, it’s all for our family. Arasseo?”

Shinhye nods.

Yonghwa then turns to his friends.

“Guys, I will meet him alone.”

He then turns to Jack.

“Do you know anything about Mark?”

“I don’t know Mr. Jung. I only knew him after we were told that we will work for you. I thought that he is a nice guy. I’m sorry for not realizing anything Mr. Jung.”

Yonghwa sighs.

“Kenchana. It’s not your fault at all.”

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t need us?”

Yonghwa shows them a thin smile.

“No guys. It will be better if we listen to her.”

“Deh hyung. Good luck.”

Yonghwa nods.

“Change your clothes yeobo.”

Shinhye nods before she walks to her room.

“Don’t tell omma and appa about this when they come back neh.”

The guys nods and let their hyung go reclutantly.

 

 

 

 

Mark? Unexpected right?

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter even though i know most of you wants to kill Yoomi and Mark.. LOL

Thank you for the comments...

Love You All..

^_______^