I will change!

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y6ehSbqzwmE - -

 

Ji eun's POV:

 

"ok! today's the new me!! i will work hard now!" i said to myself infront of the mirror .. after i fix my uniform i nodded my head "ji eun-ah FIGHTING!" i sincerely yelled and went out to my mirror with my bag on my shoulder, as i went downstairs a walk across my mother ..

"oh! ji eun good morning" omma greeted, i gave her a bright smile and bowed my head as a respect "good morning omma.. i'll be leaving to school now, i don't want to be late .." i happily said to her, "here, i knew you'll be in a hurry so i made some sandwich, here make sure to be careful okay.." she said thenhanded me the paper bag filled with sandwich made with love of a mother *sobs sobs TT v TT* "kamsahamnida.. i'll be giong now, see you later"..

 

i'm now patiently waiting for the bus to come . . i look at my wrist watch and looks like the bus were a bit late today.. i was happily singing inside my mind when i saw a little girl on the other side of the streets.. i tiptoed to make me see the kid clearer *i wish to grow more = .. =''*.

my eyes grew bigger when i saw the little kid were about to cross the street "OMO! where's this kid's parents?!!" i freaked out, the cars were still running and the streetlights weren't on red yet.. i looked on my right and i saw a car coming to the kid's direction, i have no choice but to run across the street to catch the kid.. "yah~~!!" i shouted as i run, i closed my eyes then a loud thud were heard..

 

i was laying down on the side of the road hugging a little innocent girl in my arms.. i open my eyes and went teary when i realized that the little kid were now safe, i sighed in relief and hug the girl tighter "you're safe~ what a relief~~" i said and slowly sat up .. the little girl were crying while standing up "u-unnie .. kamsahamnida~~" the kid said in between her tears.. i patted her head and gave her a soft smile "are you alright? is there somewhere it hurts?" i asked her..

 

the kid shook her head "Shane~~!!" a woman crying came in .. i stood up and faced her "omma!!!!" the little girl shouted and run towards her mother, "aren't you hurt?!aigoo my princess~sorry mother was--" the kid waved her hand making her mother to stop on talking "ani, kwinchannayo~ omma unnie saved me.." the kid said and pointed at me, her mother looked at me and went near to where i am.

"Omo~kwinchannasaeyo?" the woman asked as she scan my face and body.. i shake my hand and head "no, no.. i'm alright, you better look on your daughter first, i'm fine.." i said to her bringing up a bright smile at the end. the woman smiled at me and bowed her head "thank you very much for saving my daughter's life, you're really a good and kind girl, you're not only pretty but you also have a good heart, thank you..",

 

 

i was shocked by the sudden compliment so i went a bit shy "oh, it's nothing.. it's alright..thank you~" i bowed my head, i looked at my wrist watch "oh, i need to go to school now, i'll be living now.." i said to the woman.. she bowed her head so do i and the kid, then they left first..

 

 

i planned to just walk instead of waiting for the bus since it only takes a minute to be there at school.. when i was walking, a sudden pain were felt on my arm.. i put my sleeves up and saw a wound on my arm.. "oh, i didn't notice this earlier.." i said to myself, the blood were continiuosly flowing so i just patched it with my handkerchief.. and continued on walking to school..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter