the reason why i hate you

I Love you, I Love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yey ~ double update for you :)

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMZ6Zfk_A4&list=PLE9B238529079C534

 

Ji eun's POV:

 

"so .. can you tell me now, why did you know i'm here?" suho asked as we sttled down on our seats, i turn to look over at him with a smile .. "aahh~~ i asked for chanyeol's help.." i said in a  soft voice, i look up once again and let out an awkward laugh "aha..haha..please suho don't be mad at chanyeol i'm the one who-"

 

"it's alright .. i understand.." suho interrupted .. i look at his face only to see him smiling .. i smiled back to him and hold hid hands "let's go home now..okay?" i said suho nodded, i fixed myself and let myself to sit properly as suho started the engine..

 

when suho started driving .. the car started being a crazy car .. the car slowed down until it stopped.. as i hear loud noises coming from the back of the car , i look over to suho "what's wrong?" i asked .. suho tried to start the engine once again but it wouldn't suho let out an annoyed face as he sighed heavily "i'm out of gas!" he cursed as he rest his head on the steering wheel .. i look outside and the rain became heavier than before..

 

"the rain becomes heavier .. we have umbrella but it won't stop us to be drenched by the rain.. " i said while looking out by the window ,, suho sighed "aish~ the bus stop were a bit far from here.." he said..

 

i nodded my head and hummed ..

 

something caught my eyes and i shook suho's arm "hey..y~ there's a house over there, maybe we can ask for help!" i rapidly said before going out of the car with the umbrella on my hand, i opned it and went on the other side of the car were suho is.. i opened it and pulled him out of the car before closing it.. "let's go~" i said while i drag him on my side..

 

once we got infron of the door, suho knocked "hello .. is somebody there?" he yelled out .. we've been knocking for almost five minutes but there's still no response..

 

"eottoke?!" i frowned .. suho let out an irritated sigh and ruffled his hair .. "let's just leave.." i suggested but suho tried once more and when he twisted the door knob it was unlocked .. suho's face lit up so as mine .. he entered the house but i stayed on the outside waiting for him to call me..

 

"ji eun .. come here!!" suho shouted .. i walk inside and noticed that the house were an abondoned house, it's a small house but its enough for us..i walked over to suho and he's holding a towel "where did you get that?" i asked as i point out the towel on his hand.. "duh~ on the cabinet .." he sarcastically said .. i was about to punch his stomach when he grabbed my hand and pulled my close to him and helped me out to dry my hair by the towel ..

 

i blinked for a few times, feeling my cheeks started to blush as my heart started to beat abnormally .. suho chuckled, i look up to him only seeing him smiling as he dry my hair, he looks so perfect .. his white fare skin .. pinky-small kissable lips eyes that shines whenever i look at him .. he's just to good to be true..

 

"stop staring at me~" suho sang making me to go back to reality ..

 

i shook my head .. "tsk .. sorry  i can't to look at your perfect face~~" i sarcastically said before looking on the side, suho chuckled while i scoffed..

 

.. .... ..

 

it's already 9pm and rain keeps on getting heavier .. suho and i ordered food but bad thing, suho needs to pay more for the tough delivery .. 

 

while eating, i noticed suho's blank face and he's just staring at his food .. i touch his hand and caressed it "suho..are you alright?" i asked .. suho looked up, a bit shock but it faded as he let out a smile "yeh.." he said as he nods his head .. i let out a sigh, seeing him down makes me feel broken inside, i'm not used seeing suho like this .. i don't want him to be sad.. i stood up and went on his side .. "suho i know you're not..come on, you can tell me what's bothering you.." i said as i caressed his cheeks..

 

suho let out a small sigh before turning left to face me .. "you know i have a younger brother right?" he asked, i nod my head .. "later i'll tell you, let's finish eating first okay?" he said .. i nodded once again and went back to my seat and continued eating..

 

- - - - - After dinner :) 

 

Suho's POV:

 

 " Lay .. that's the name of my younger brother .. we were so close to each other, it's like we were inseperable.." i paused and let out a sigh .. ji eun rubs my back as a sign for me to continue " lay died because he run away from our house .. my dad doesn't want him to be together with his girlfriend .. but lay won't listen to him, i tried to help lay by convincing dad to let him be with his girlfriend .. but he kept his ground,.. it's been weeks since lay left house and we lost contact with him but one day .. we recieved a call from police, they said that..."

 

 

FLASHBACK

no one's POV

 

 

"don't you ever try to leave!!" dad shouted .. suho look over to his younger borther,lay. packing his things up.. he zipped his bag and turn to look at his dad "well .. i'm sorry, i made my decision, if you can't accept yuri then there's nothing to talk about anymore..i'm sorry dad but i love her and i wont leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter